Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

im not defending cam just disagreeing your point.

you think you understand it but you still played the sport...and you're level of understanding is about as great as everyone else who watches baseball

you said you don't need to play the sport to understand it...yet all of you are providing examples of people and yourselves who all played the sport
No.

I just said I've never seriously played baseball but I understand it.

Dude just brought up Bill Bellichick the current most winningest coach in football and he barely played for a DIII team.

I'm beginning to think you don't understand my point to disagree it. Its not about understanding football as well as a player. Its about understanding it enough to ask informed questions about the sport.

That was what the chick's question partially was a part of.

No.

I just said I've never seriously played baseball but I understand it.

Dude just brought up Bill Bellichick the current most winningest coach in football and he barely played for a DIII team.

I'm beginning to think you don't understand my point to disagree it. Its not about understanding football as well as a player. Its about understanding it enough to ask informed questions about the sport.

That was what the chick's question partially was a part of.
he still played though.
how do you barely play a sport when you play it all the way to college?

just cause he didn't play at a the highest level doesn't mean he barely played....whatever that means

he still played though.

just cause he didn't play at a the highest level doesn't mean he barely played....whatever that means

Think he means barely as in he didn't get much PT.

that's life thou.

a male nurse, female fire fighter, male beautician, female car mechanic...all get a raised eye brow by da public in general.

Lol wut

The thing that annoys me with some of y'all is you chalk everything up to "being too sensitive", "fake outrage", and complain about people being too "politically correct." Which all translates to "bbb-but why can't I be an a-hole without people being upset" :rolleyes

This may come as a shock to some of you, but people do indeed have feelings , and what offends them may not offend you. Everyone isn't built NT tough *gasp* :wow:

Given the history (and present) of how women are treated in male dominated fields, this racist (sorry. I meant reporter) taking issue with Cam's arrogance is warranted.

(Sidenote: The majority of men that I've came across that complain about others being too sensitive, are the softest dudes ever. The irony)

Just because its a male dominated field, doesn't make her less capable of being qualified for her job. Which is to cover the team, not play or coach lol.

That is what Cam's comment CLEARLY implied. It's really not hard to comprehend. No he didn't directly say it, but it's implied.

"Oh look, a woman is asking me a question about routes. How cute."

Another thing, its pretty stupid and dumb as **** of anyone who brought up the while taking the knee issue in to this.

Cam Newton out here trying to be O.J. as far as race is concerned.

he still played though.

Still dodging the point after your made up standards to asking a question that shows you understand a point. Despite morr than or example.

I get it. You got nothing to actually say.

all of yall who don't understand what cam did wrong are exactly why feminism exists...

yall are the reason we have to deal with marches and all this sjw nonsense

He should have known better than to voice THAT opinion aloud.

I will say that.

He isn't WRONG for being exposed to certain things and having prejudices because of those experiences

To him, he hadn't seen many women that knew about routes. So it was surprising to him

So I will say, he shouldn't have gave them that in 2017 lol

im not defending cam just disagreeing your point.

you think you understand it but you still played the sport...and you're level of understanding is about as great as everyone else who watches baseball

Uyet all of you are providing examples of people and yourselves who all played the sport
yep, and she keeps her job too

Funny when it ain't us.

Need......air.......toooo....................many...............feels in here

1893507.gif

Cam is wrong and the reporter is an idiot for those tweets. I'm curious about what they said to each other after his comment because she said it was even worse.

I will say that.

He isn't WRONG for being exposed to certain things and having prejudices because of those experiences

To him, he hadn't seen many women that knew about routes. So it was surprising to him

Bruh What? :rofl:

This may come as a shock to some of you, but people do indeed have feelings , and what offends them may not offend you. Everyone isn't built NT tough *gasp* :wow:

This goes both ways, some dudes on here expect everybody to care about the things they care about. This thread is a prime example :lol:

(Sidenote: The majority of men that I've came across that complain about others being too sensitive, are the softest dudes ever. The irony)

This is true way too often though :lol:

I will say that.

That’s a long way to go to justify it.

And holding onto prejudices that you’ve developed to the point that you think it’s fine to say in casual conversation is a problem. Thinking it is problem enough. Not being able to question and examine your own prejudices is worse. Seems that prejudice is just second nature, and he just sees it as fact.

How old is Cam? He seems like he has a lot of growing up to do.

thats the same way I would've broken it down. people have prejudices, but they have the option/power to keep it to themselves.

That’s a long way to go to justify it.

And holding onto prejudices that you’ve developed to the point that you think it’s fine to say in casual conversation is a problem. Thinking it is problem enough. Not being able to question and examine your own prejudices is worse. Seems that prejudice is just second nature, and he just sees it as fact.

How old is Cam? He seems like he has a lot of growing up to do.

Not defending it at all.

I said it isn't ok for him to speak like that.

But he can THINK whatever the hell he wants. Once those thoughts become actions, then they hold weight.

I view thoughts and actions as different things. Thoughts CAN lead into actions for sure but until someone puts those thoughts into the world, who am I to say his thoughts are wrong?

And YES, if we were to replace Cam with a Klansman, I would say the same thing. He can THINK whatever the hell he wants. It is of no concern until those feelings are put into the universe.

Back
Top Bottom