Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

[QUOTE="art vandelay, post: 28813294, member: 109240"His statement is tantamount to making a racist statement[/QUOTE]

Not even close :lol:

It's about common decency and respect for others. Son blanketed a whole gender.:smh:

Honestly, I don't even think people disagree in here. Everyone's just looking for a place to put their outrage these days.

Ironically, a lot of the cats that are in here whining don’t even treat women with respect. They’ll never admit it though. Classic case of “throwing of stones, but hiding my hand”

Let’s “dig” up some of the sexist remarks you guys make about women :lol::lol:

**** these **** mayne!

Ironically, a lot of the cats that are in here whining don’t even treat women with respect. They’ll never admit it though. Classic case of “throwing of stones, but hiding my hand”

Let’s “dig” up some of the sexist remarks you guys make about women :lol::lol:
Bruh, what even is this? This is what I mean.

Would that make what Cam said any less dumb?:lol:

1. youre using a person's irrelevent history to deflect from the actual top...... WS tactic
2. Who is comparing dead black men to anything? I'm referring to the tactic of using a person's history to deflect from a valid issue period. Not everyone who gets picked apart in the name of WS is a slain black man.
3. Mental gymnastics huh... you back flipping bruh

Nobody is deflecting anything. The majority of us (including myself) agree that her tweets don't expunge Cam's ignorance and insensitivity.

However, that doesn't mean we can't call her out on racism, while addressing Cam and his foolishnes

Is this a WS tactic ? Sure I won't argue that. But the difference is, the malicious intent to demonize victims of MURDER and sympathize with the law isn't quite the same. So you can continue with your flawed logic, but hey that's your opinion

Last edited:
ppl so lame

y'all never had a convo with someone and wqas genuinely surprised/impressed that they knew about something u were into that u didnt expect them to be

maybe "funny" was the wrong word but its obvious what his intent was here and it wasnt to be sexist

if you wanna reverse it its like you're talking to a chick and you know about fashion or a show they like and they're impressed and surprised u know that

ppl so lame

y'all never had a convo with someone and wqas genuinely surprised/impressed that they knew about something u were into that u didnt expect them to be

maybe "funny" was the wrong word but its obvious what his intent was here and it wasnt to be sexist

if you wanna reverse it its like you're talking to a chick and you know about fashion or a show they like and they're impressed and surprised u know that

She's a sports reporter covering the NFL why wouldn't she know about the game?

She's not some random shorty at the bar that starts talking about formations and ****

She's a sports reporter covering the NFL why wouldn't she know about the game?

She's not some random shorty at the bar that starts talking about formations and ****

And she’s at every press conference on Wednesday at the facility.

Good points that add context. Maybe there's a prior relationship here that I'm not aware of. But I don't think he was trying to be malicious. But admittedly, I didn't consider at first how silly it would be for a NFL Reporter, male or female, to not be well versed in the sport.

ppl so lame

But shes a beat write for THE PANTHERS .. she covers them, why would she not know something about the game.

But shes a beat write for THE PANTHERS .. she covers them, why would she not know something about the game.

Covering the Panthers doesn't automatically and necessarily mean you'd know about the "strategy" and play names aspect of the game. Especially nowadays where so much other than the game is the focus.

If I knew a black dude who loved country music I'd find that funny.

He wasnt actually laughing at her.

people always comment on how "funny" it is that I know a damn thing about hockey in some bar...is it racist?

that's a judgement call, but I always take it as an expression of pleasant surprise. it is a fact that hockey is not a popular sport among my general demographic.

however, in discussing it, I have defied their preconcieved notions and expanded their overall perspective.

now, in their minds, "wow, okay, some black people do watch hockey."

...but because Cam is not the sharpest spoon in the drawer, he said what he said the way he said it.

EDIT:

Covering the Panthers doesn't automatically and necessarily mean you'd know about the "strategy" and play names aspect of the game. Especially nowadays where so much other than the game is the focus.

especially since there's a whole entertainment aspect to the game...how much of ESPN, for example, is not strictly about what happens between the lines?

just because you have a job in sports doesn't mean you have an intricate knowledge of the game.

Back
Top Bottom