black people not equal?

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif
my thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

wow, willmatic, come back with a new name next month. you pro-black dudes are annoying and delusional as hell. the Hispanic and Asian communities are running circles around the black community. have a seat

Kid how about just get off NT for a month.  You have ran circles around me with your post count. You have more posts in 2 months than I have in a year. You can't run circles around blacks because you're always on the computer. You are just mad because you are probably hispanic or asian and you're clearly offended. Relax and act civilized. Secondly, I'm not pro-black. Thirdly, how are pro-blacks delusional? Are you kidding?

Go to sleep.

wow, willmatic, come back with a new name next month. you pro-black dudes are annoying and delusional as hell. the Hispanic and Asian communities are running circles around the black community. have a seat

Kid how about just get off NT for a month.  You have ran circles around me with your post count. You have more posts in 2 months than I have in a year. You can't run circles around blacks because you're always on the computer. You are just mad because you are probably hispanic or asian and you're clearly offended. Relax and act civilized. Secondly, I'm not pro-black. Thirdly, how are pro-blacks delusional? Are you kidding?

Go to sleep.

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

usainboltisfast wrote:
USAINBOLT^^^ ALWAYS HOLDS IT DOWN ON ISSUES LIKE THIS.� THE PROOF IS IN THE PUTTING

��
Inequality and racism still exist, it is not in the same way it used to be and that is why people think it doesn't exist. Institutionalized oppression creates a hierarchy between races and ethnicity which gives those with the predominant ethnicity privileged to do things that others can't or have a harder time doing.

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

usainboltisfast wrote:
USAINBOLT^^^ ALWAYS HOLDS IT DOWN ON ISSUES LIKE THIS.� THE PROOF IS IN THE PUTTING

��
Inequality and racism still exist, it is not in the same way it used to be and that is why people think it doesn't exist. Institutionalized oppression creates a hierarchy between races and ethnicity which gives those with the predominant ethnicity privileged to do things that others can't or have a harder time doing.

laugh.gif
you took a HUGE L right now. you came in here preaching nonsense about there not being Hispanics or Asians in the gvt blah blah, and bam my dude in the last page takes a dump on you with facts. what's your argument now?

laugh.gif
you took a HUGE L right now. you came in here preaching nonsense about there not being Hispanics or Asians in the gvt blah blah, and bam my dude in the last page takes a dump on you with facts. what's your argument now?

Living in Cali i have to say blacks and latinos have it pretty bad.

Like that video up there I don't blame them for thinking the black kid was under more heat than the white. Well actually nvm i honestly would of thought the same reaction of both, thinking they were stealing.

But, both latinos and blacks can be really fcked up. In all seriousness us minorities grow up in messed up places and hang out twith bad crowds, whites would lawys live nicer and not have to steal things, lie and other BS.

Saying latinos and Asian are higher than blacks is plain stupid.

Chicks will look the other way on Asians so many times and go for the black guy. If we are talking hood than Asians get almost no respect and are looked as weak people who are only smart.

Latinos have it really bad too, because no matter what; a latino in his lifetime will almost always hear a "legal/illegeal" joke. Some of ya'll might not understand how difficult it is living in America not having papers and the chance to get an interview.

Blacks have it bad too. There looked as ghetto, people who steal and so on.

Point is blacks, latinos, asians are not equal at all; we all have some type of stereotype.

Living in Cali i have to say blacks and latinos have it pretty bad.

Like that video up there I don't blame them for thinking the black kid was under more heat than the white. Well actually nvm i honestly would of thought the same reaction of both, thinking they were stealing.

But, both latinos and blacks can be really fcked up. In all seriousness us minorities grow up in messed up places and hang out twith bad crowds, whites would lawys live nicer and not have to steal things, lie and other BS.

Saying latinos and Asian are higher than blacks is plain stupid.

Chicks will look the other way on Asians so many times and go for the black guy. If we are talking hood than Asians get almost no respect and are looked as weak people who are only smart.

Latinos have it really bad too, because no matter what; a latino in his lifetime will almost always hear a "legal/illegeal" joke. Some of ya'll might not understand how difficult it is living in America not having papers and the chance to get an interview.

Blacks have it bad too. There looked as ghetto, people who steal and so on.

Point is blacks, latinos, asians are not equal at all; we all have some type of stereotype.

laugh.gif

What facts are you talking about? See you are the prime example of why (insert your race) CANNOT be circling blacks. You are just so dumb. You are really DUMB. Fo Real. I can't...I just can't. Just damn. Like I was trolling, but then you posted, and now I'm like legitimately annoyed because you posted.

laugh.gif

What facts are you talking about? See you are the prime example of why (insert your race) CANNOT be circling blacks. You are just so dumb. You are really DUMB. Fo Real. I can't...I just can't. Just damn. Like I was trolling, but then you posted, and now I'm like legitimately annoyed because you posted.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Not mad doggie, just hate stupid !%@ people. Gary Locke. You'll need google since you obviously dont know jack %%$!.

Gary Locke is gonna be the ambassador of China. I heard about this a few days ago at the embassy in Brazil, however, because he is an ambassador of China, he becomes automatically important to people in the US? From the top of your head without using the internet, can you even name the ambassadors of other countries? They aren't essential to our everyday lives. Hell most ambassadors are there to make the country look good. They aren't like making essential decisions unless it's the President's orders. What I'm saying is, is that asians, hispanics, blacks(post Obama) will probably not be at the top for a pretty long time.
Though not 100% right, you've just answered your own question nimrod. Ill let you be though homie, somethings obviously not right with you.

Not mad doggie, just hate stupid !%@ people. Gary Locke. You'll need google since you obviously dont know jack %%$!.

Gary Locke is gonna be the ambassador of China. I heard about this a few days ago at the embassy in Brazil, however, because he is an ambassador of China, he becomes automatically important to people in the US? From the top of your head without using the internet, can you even name the ambassadors of other countries? They aren't essential to our everyday lives. Hell most ambassadors are there to make the country look good. They aren't like making essential decisions unless it's the President's orders. What I'm saying is, is that asians, hispanics, blacks(post Obama) will probably not be at the top for a pretty long time.
Though not 100% right, you've just answered your own question nimrod. Ill let you be though homie, somethings obviously not right with you.

calm down brah, its over. Freeway ruined it for me

calm down brah, its over. Freeway ruined it for me

Back
Top Bottom