roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

++%+ never gets old
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Chill. We def have more respect than asians and hispanics. Do you think we will see and asian or hispanic president anytime soon? To be honest, I can't even list an important hispanic or asian person in the US from the top of my head. No offense to asians or hispanics.

laugh.gif

Chill. We def have more respect than asians and hispanics. Do you think we will see and asian or hispanic president anytime soon? To be honest, I can't even list an important hispanic or asian person in the US from the top of my head. No offense to asians or hispanics.

laugh.gif

I mean if there were Hispanic or Asian individuals that shared bloodlines with Bush and Kerry then they would be sitting in that chair pretty soon as well.

I mean if there were Hispanic or Asian individuals that shared bloodlines with Bush and Kerry then they would be sitting in that chair pretty soon as well.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

^close minded ignorant fool

lmao at the preacher jet
roll.gif

how am I close minded? I'm just stating facts. Don't get butt hurt. I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc) and it is true we won't see any of them as the president any time soon, nor will we see another black president anytime soon.

so youre stating facts about the future? since youre already looking into the future, help me out with fridays mega millions numbers. 'preciate it brah.

ignoramus

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

^close minded ignorant fool

lmao at the preacher jet
roll.gif

how am I close minded? I'm just stating facts. Don't get butt hurt. I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc) and it is true we won't see any of them as the president any time soon, nor will we see another black president anytime soon.

so youre stating facts about the future? since youre already looking into the future, help me out with fridays mega millions numbers. 'preciate it brah.

ignoramus

^ what about that guy I think it's Marco Rubio, from Florida.
I bet 8-12 years down the line he'll be running for the spot, unless a republican is the incumbent, like Christie or Romney, etc.

^ what about that guy I think it's Marco Rubio, from Florida.
I bet 8-12 years down the line he'll be running for the spot, unless a republican is the incumbent, like Christie or Romney, etc.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

ignoramus
I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc). This is factual. Also you can use past and present to determine what will happen in the future. Do you see any Asians or Hispanics high up in the government that will consider running for president in the next few years? Anytime soon means relatively close. I'm not talking about 40 years from now.

I know what it is. It's because I'm not **** riding hispanics so you are clearly upset by this. Don't be mad.
Bobby Jindal, you fool. He delivered the Republican response to Obama's first SOTU speech. Even though that didn't go over so well, you cannot deny his prominence within the Republican party. 
Stay within your depth. 

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

ignoramus
I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc). This is factual. Also you can use past and present to determine what will happen in the future. Do you see any Asians or Hispanics high up in the government that will consider running for president in the next few years? Anytime soon means relatively close. I'm not talking about 40 years from now.

I know what it is. It's because I'm not **** riding hispanics so you are clearly upset by this. Don't be mad.
Bobby Jindal, you fool. He delivered the Republican response to Obama's first SOTU speech. Even though that didn't go over so well, you cannot deny his prominence within the Republican party. 
Stay within your depth. 

Back
Top Bottom