roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can hear this preacher lol

"Can ya see me church. Imma be like Jesus and fly on outta heya!!!!"

and the crowd goes wild with Amens' as the pastor soars away like a decepticon 

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

its not as much asians and hispanics, but we are def treated alot differently then white people when put in similar situations
 im also someone who thinks alot of black folk here on NT call for racism far to much, when none is present 

You rep Tennessee and think racism doesnt exist?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when did i say racism doesnt exist? 
indifferent.gif

I grew up in Japan, my whole family is from Tennessee and now i live in Texas, trust me i know about racism 
laugh.gif

but....a bunch of people here on NT mistake ignorance for racism all the time or are just flat out reaching 

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

its not as much asians and hispanics, but we are def treated alot differently then white people when put in similar situations
 im also someone who thinks alot of black folk here on NT call for racism far to much, when none is present 

You rep Tennessee and think racism doesnt exist?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when did i say racism doesnt exist? 
indifferent.gif

I grew up in Japan, my whole family is from Tennessee and now i live in Texas, trust me i know about racism 
laugh.gif

but....a bunch of people here on NT mistake ignorance for racism all the time or are just flat out reaching 

Chill. We def have more respect than asians and hispanics. Do you think we will see and asian or hispanic president anytime soon? To be honest, I can't even list an important hispanic or asian person in the US from the top of my head. No offense to asians or hispanics.

Chill. We def have more respect than asians and hispanics. Do you think we will see and asian or hispanic president anytime soon? To be honest, I can't even list an important hispanic or asian person in the US from the top of my head. No offense to asians or hispanics.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

^close minded ignorant fool

lmao at the preacher jet
roll.gif

how am I close minded? I'm just stating facts. Don't get butt hurt. I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc) and it is true we won't see any of them as the president any time soon, nor will we see another black president anytime soon.

How long does it take of a ideaology to die? Well just 200 years ago the ideaology was that Blacks were pretty much cattle, 50 years ago blacks were 2nd class citizens, not worothy of the same treatment as whites. These same people that beleived this are still alive, they are the owners of companies and the heads of state. Their children are CEO's. Do you really think that these people have changed their views on blacks that much?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

^close minded ignorant fool

lmao at the preacher jet
roll.gif

how am I close minded? I'm just stating facts. Don't get butt hurt. I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc) and it is true we won't see any of them as the president any time soon, nor will we see another black president anytime soon.

How long does it take of a ideaology to die? Well just 200 years ago the ideaology was that Blacks were pretty much cattle, 50 years ago blacks were 2nd class citizens, not worothy of the same treatment as whites. These same people that beleived this are still alive, they are the owners of companies and the heads of state. Their children are CEO's. Do you really think that these people have changed their views on blacks that much?

Back
Top Bottom