black people not equal?

cuz they need sympathy from the public. well atleast those who keep reiterating that they are not equal to the rest of society.

cuz they need sympathy from the public. well atleast those who keep reiterating that they are not equal to the rest of society.

Because white people had a 500 year head start? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Chill. We def have more respect than asians and hispanics. Do you think we will see and asian or hispanic president anytime soon? To be honest, I can't even list an important hispanic or asian person in the US from the top of my head. No offense to asians or hispanics.
get a load of this ignorant fool

hispanics and especially asians have made more strides in this country in the relatively short time they've been here than anyone else

Chill. We def have more respect than asians and hispanics. Do you think we will see and asian or hispanic president anytime soon? To be honest, I can't even list an important hispanic or asian person in the US from the top of my head. No offense to asians or hispanics.

hispanics and especially asians have made more strides in this country in the relatively short time they've been here than anyone else

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

so youre stating facts about the future? since youre already looking into the future, help me out with fridays mega millions numbers. 'preciate it brah.

ignoramus
I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc). This is factual. Also you can use past and present to determine what will happen in the future. Do you see any Asians or Hispanics high up in the government that will consider running for president in the next few years? Anytime soon means relatively close. I'm not talking about 40 years from now.

I know what it is. It's because I'm not **** riding hispanics so you are clearly upset by this. Don't be mad.
Bobby Jindal, you fool. He delivered the Republican response to Obama's first SOTU speech. Even though that didn't go over so well, you cannot deny his prominence within the Republican party. 
Stay within your depth. 

Aww, you're a clown. You got so excited because you thought you were gonna ether me, but of course, you forgot to read. I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc). I is the KEY in this sentence. I also I saw Bobby Jindal's speech, and in my OPINION it was horrible, but be realistic, do you believe he will win? Like honestly.

so youre stating facts about the future? since youre already looking into the future, help me out with fridays mega millions numbers. 'preciate it brah.

ignoramus
I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc). This is factual. Also you can use past and present to determine what will happen in the future. Do you see any Asians or Hispanics high up in the government that will consider running for president in the next few years? Anytime soon means relatively close. I'm not talking about 40 years from now.

I know what it is. It's because I'm not **** riding hispanics so you are clearly upset by this. Don't be mad.
Bobby Jindal, you fool. He delivered the Republican response to Obama's first SOTU speech. Even though that didn't go over so well, you cannot deny his prominence within the Republican party. 
Stay within your depth. 

Aww, you're a clown. You got so excited because you thought you were gonna ether me, but of course, you forgot to read. I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc). I is the KEY in this sentence. I also I saw Bobby Jindal's speech, and in my OPINION it was horrible, but be realistic, do you believe he will win? Like honestly.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I'm sorry, but other than asians, do you mind pointing out the strides that hispanics have made in this country? Wait actually, other than education, can you also tell me the strides that asians have made in this country? Please cutie pie? For me?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I'm sorry, but other than asians, do you mind pointing out the strides that hispanics have made in this country? Wait actually, other than education, can you also tell me the strides that asians have made in this country? Please cutie pie? For me?

Stay within your depth. 

What are you saying here? Jindal is the Governor of Louisiana. Bill Richardson, a Mexican, was the Governor of New Mexico. 
So winning the Presidency is your determination of "being important in the gov't"? 

how am I close minded? I'm just stating facts. Don't get butt hurt. I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc) and it is true we won't see any of them as the president any time soon, nor will we see another black president anytime soon.

ignoramus

Not mad doggie, just hate stupid !%@ people. Gary Locke. You'll need google since you obviously dont know jack %%$!.

Stay within your depth. 

What are you saying here? Jindal is the Governor of Louisiana. Bill Richardson, a Mexican, was the Governor of New Mexico. 
So winning the Presidency is your determination of "being important in the gov't"? 

how am I close minded? I'm just stating facts. Don't get butt hurt. I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc) and it is true we won't see any of them as the president any time soon, nor will we see another black president anytime soon.

ignoramus

Not mad doggie, just hate stupid !%@ people. Gary Locke. You'll need google since you obviously dont know jack %%$!.

Stay within your depth. 

Of course, and Jindal and Richardson both have important positions, sadly I couldn't list those people, however that doesn't matter because I will say that they won't win regardless. It doesn't matter if we have a black president, because things will go back to what they once were after this is over.

Stay within your depth. 

Of course, and Jindal and Richardson both have important positions, sadly I couldn't list those people, however that doesn't matter because I will say that they won't win regardless. It doesn't matter if we have a black president, because things will go back to what they once were after this is over.

wow, willmatic, come back with a new name next month. you pro-black dudes are annoying and delusional as hell. the Hispanic and Asian communities are running circles around the black community. have a seat

wow, willmatic, come back with a new name next month. you pro-black dudes are annoying and delusional as hell. the Hispanic and Asian communities are running circles around the black community. have a seat

Gary Locke is gonna be the ambassador of China. I heard about this a few days ago at the embassy in Brazil, however, because he is an ambassador of China, he becomes automatically important to people in the US? From the top of your head without using the internet, can you even name the ambassadors of other countries? They aren't essential to our everyday lives. Hell most ambassadors are there to make the country look good. They aren't like making essential decisions unless it's the President's orders. What I'm saying is, is that asians, hispanics, blacks(post Obama) will probably not be at the top for a pretty long time.

Gary Locke is gonna be the ambassador of China. I heard about this a few days ago at the embassy in Brazil, however, because he is an ambassador of China, he becomes automatically important to people in the US? From the top of your head without using the internet, can you even name the ambassadors of other countries? They aren't essential to our everyday lives. Hell most ambassadors are there to make the country look good. They aren't like making essential decisions unless it's the President's orders. What I'm saying is, is that asians, hispanics, blacks(post Obama) will probably not be at the top for a pretty long time.

Stay within your depth. 

either this kid willmatic is trolling you or hes one of the dumbest kids on NT.  either way, there is no sense in trying to have an intelligent discussion with him so why bother?

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

you pro-black dudes are annoying and delusional as hell. the Hispanic and Asian communities are running circles around the black community. have a seat
This wasn't called for. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

you pro-black dudes are annoying and delusional as hell. the Hispanic and Asian communities are running circles around the black community. have a seat
This wasn't called for. 
ohwell.gif

Stay within your depth. 

either this kid willmatic is trolling you or hes one of the dumbest kids on NT.  either way, there is no sense in trying to have an intelligent discussion with him so why bother?

Back
Top Bottom