black people not equal?

What was the point of posting this? Segregation was like 40 years ago c'mon dude.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Gary Locke is gonna be the ambassador of China. I heard about this a few days ago at the embassy in Brazil, however, because he is an ambassador of China, he becomes automatically important to people in the US? From the top of your head without using the internet, can you even name the ambassadors of other countries? They aren't essential to our everyday lives. Hell most ambassadors are there to make the country look good. They aren't like making essential decisions unless it's the President's orders. What I'm saying is, is that asians, hispanics, blacks(post Obama) will probably not be at the top for a pretty long time.
Though not 100% right, you've just answered your own question nimrod. Ill let you be though homie, somethings obviously not right with you.
calm down brah, its over. Freeway ruined it for me

got em!

That vid was some cold $+**. 10 calls to 1 though? damn

Gary Locke is gonna be the ambassador of China. I heard about this a few days ago at the embassy in Brazil, however, because he is an ambassador of China, he becomes automatically important to people in the US? From the top of your head without using the internet, can you even name the ambassadors of other countries? They aren't essential to our everyday lives. Hell most ambassadors are there to make the country look good. They aren't like making essential decisions unless it's the President's orders. What I'm saying is, is that asians, hispanics, blacks(post Obama) will probably not be at the top for a pretty long time.
Though not 100% right, you've just answered your own question nimrod. Ill let you be though homie, somethings obviously not right with you.

got em!

That vid was some cold $+**. 10 calls to 1 though? damn

got em!

yea you caught me slippin while trollin. I'll just wait for the next race thread to pop up.

got em!

yea you caught me slippin while trollin. I'll just wait for the next race thread to pop up.

I want to say racism still exists but what i believe is more prevalant is Americas Socio-economic conditions... For example you can't really believe a white person from the trailer park will have the same oppurtunity as a white person that is well off in the suburbs?

I want to say racism still exists but what i believe is more prevalant is Americas Socio-economic conditions... For example you can't really believe a white person from the trailer park will have the same oppurtunity as a white person that is well off in the suburbs?

not sure if it was said already, but the former governor of New Mexico, Bill Richardson, is a Mexican-American.

was OP trolling as well with that question?

not sure if it was said already, but the former governor of New Mexico, Bill Richardson, is a Mexican-American.

was OP trolling as well with that question?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Saying latinos and Asian are higher than blacks is plain stupid.

Chicks will look the other way on Asians so many times and go for the black guy. If we are talking hood than Asians get almost no respect and are looked as weak people who are only smart.

Latinos have it really bad too, because no matter what; a latino in his lifetime will almost always hear a "legal/illegeal" joke. Some of ya'll might not understand how difficult it is living in America not having papers and the chance to get an interview.

Blacks have it bad too. There looked as ghetto, people who steal and so on.

Point is blacks, latinos, asians are not equal at all; we all have some type of stereotype.
this is such an terrible post that i had to quote it again

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Saying latinos and Asian are higher than blacks is plain stupid.

Chicks will look the other way on Asians so many times and go for the black guy. If we are talking hood than Asians get almost no respect and are looked as weak people who are only smart.

Latinos have it really bad too, because no matter what; a latino in his lifetime will almost always hear a "legal/illegeal" joke. Some of ya'll might not understand how difficult it is living in America not having papers and the chance to get an interview.

Blacks have it bad too. There looked as ghetto, people who steal and so on.

Point is blacks, latinos, asians are not equal at all; we all have some type of stereotype.
this is such an terrible post that i had to quote it again

Chill. We def have more respect than asians and hispanics. Do you think we will see and asian or hispanic president anytime soon? To be honest, I can't even list an important hispanic or asian person in the US from the top of my head. No offense to asians or hispanics.

Im just mad at the fact you think you better than us hispanic/latinos. Dont see how having a black president make your race better than anyone else...
and you think we care about some white dudes approval? Latinos and Asians have had a huge impact in this country, Id say were kinda equal 
gotme.gif

Chill. We def have more respect than asians and hispanics. Do you think we will see and asian or hispanic president anytime soon? To be honest, I can't even list an important hispanic or asian person in the US from the top of my head. No offense to asians or hispanics.

Im just mad at the fact you think you better than us hispanic/latinos. Dont see how having a black president make your race better than anyone else...
and you think we care about some white dudes approval? Latinos and Asians have had a huge impact in this country, Id say were kinda equal 
gotme.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

gotme.gif

canstock0795177.png

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Originally Posted by sam206

Why do black people say that they are still not equal to whites,asians, and hispanic people?

Because in their eyes, they see that theyre treated differently than those.  im not black.
I thought you were calvin johnson....

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Originally Posted by sam206

Why do black people say that they are still not equal to whites,asians, and hispanic people?

Because in their eyes, they see that theyre treated differently than those.  im not black.
I thought you were calvin johnson....

gotme.gif

canstock0795177.png

gotme.gif

He didn't say they are better, just more respected.
I can agree with that. Do you really believe hispanics and asians are more respected?

gotme.gif

He didn't say they are better, just more respected.
I can agree with that. Do you really believe hispanics and asians are more respected?

asians and hispanics are definitely more respected. the "hood" isn't the real world where people become adults, get jobs and support their families

asians and hispanics are definitely more respected. the "hood" isn't the real world where people become adults, get jobs and support their families

Back
Top Bottom