black people not equal?

Maybe where you're from.

hispanics are not more respected than blacks in Cali.

A hispanic from Cali is easily thought as maybe being illegal, teenage girl already pregnant, working as construction man and so on.

Maybe where you're from.

A hispanic from Cali is easily thought as maybe being illegal, teenage girl already pregnant, working as construction man and so on.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

matter of fact, i'm out

idghcs.gif
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can hear this preacher lol

"Can ya see me church. Imma be like Jesus and fly on outta heya!!!!"

and the crowd goes wild with Amens' as the pastor soars away like a decepticon 

Your imagination >

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

matter of fact, i'm out

idghcs.gif
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can hear this preacher lol

"Can ya see me church. Imma be like Jesus and fly on outta heya!!!!"

and the crowd goes wild with Amens' as the pastor soars away like a decepticon 

Your imagination >

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Chill. We def have more respect than asians and hispanics. Do you think we will see and asian or hispanic president anytime soon? To be honest, I can't even list an important hispanic or asian person in the US from the top of my head. No offense to asians or hispanics.

Im just mad at the fact you think you better than us hispanic/latinos. Dont see how having a black president make your race better than anyone else...
and you think we care about some white dudes approval? Latinos and Asians have had a huge impact in this country, Id say were kinda equal 
gotme.gif

canstock0795177.png
thats the spirit!!! 
smile.gif

kvsm23vs24

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

yea man you right, being respected makes you worse

how can yall act like this and still wonder why racism is so prevalent? 
30t6p3b.gif

you guys show the root of why racism still exists: arguing about what race has made the most strides in the US? Arguing about the which race is more respected? what a load of bs. its narrow minded people like you that wont allow for progression... dude's argument is that asian people are only smart and cant pull chicks/got no street cred? and that latinos face "illegal immigrant" jokes? how does that show anything? such ignorance sometimes...

im beginning to think OP saw this coming 
grin.gif

how can yall act like this and still wonder why racism is so prevalent? 
30t6p3b.gif

you guys show the root of why racism still exists: arguing about what race has made the most strides in the US? Arguing about the which race is more respected? what a load of bs. its narrow minded people like you that wont allow for progression... dude's argument is that asian people are only smart and cant pull chicks/got no street cred? and that latinos face "illegal immigrant" jokes? how does that show anything? such ignorance sometimes...

im beginning to think OP saw this coming 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Chill. We def have more respect than asians and hispanics. Do you think we will see and asian or hispanic president anytime soon? To be honest, I can't even list an important hispanic or asian person in the US from the top of my head. No offense to asians or hispanics.

Im just mad at the fact you think you better than us hispanic/latinos. Dont see how having a black president make your race better than anyone else...
and you think we care about some white dudes approval? Latinos and Asians have had a huge impact in this country, Id say were kinda equal 
gotme.gif

canstock0795177.png
thats the spirit!!! 
smile.gif

kvsm23vs24

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

yea man you right, being respected makes you worse

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Maybe where you're from.

least they can say that...

Maybe where you're from.

Chill. We def have more respect than asians and hispanics. Do you think we will see and asian or hispanic president anytime soon? To be honest, I can't even list an important hispanic or asian person in the US from the top of my head. No offense to asians or hispanics
well after being in the U.S for 200 or so years its about damn time.

Chill. We def have more respect than asians and hispanics. Do you think we will see and asian or hispanic president anytime soon? To be honest, I can't even list an important hispanic or asian person in the US from the top of my head. No offense to asians or hispanics
well after being in the U.S for 200 or so years its about damn time.

Living in Cali i have to say blacks and latinos have it pretty bad.

Like that video up there I don't blame them for thinking the black kid was under more heat than the white. Well actually nvm i honestly would of thought the same reaction of both, thinking they were stealing.

But, both latinos and blacks can be really fcked up. In all seriousness us minorities grow up in messed up places and hang out twith bad crowds, whites would lawys live nicer and not have to steal things, lie and other BS.

Saying latinos and Asian are higher than blacks is plain stupid.

Chicks will look the other way on Asians so many times and go for the black guy. If we are talking hood than Asians get almost no respect and are looked as weak people who are only smart.

Latinos have it really bad too, because no matter what; a latino in his lifetime will almost always hear a "legal/illegeal" joke. Some of ya'll might not understand how difficult it is living in America not having papers and the chance to get an interview.

Blacks have it bad too. There looked as ghetto, people who steal and so on.

Point is blacks, latinos, asians are not equal at all; we all have some type of stereotype.

Did you really just argue that chicks look the other way and go for the black guy
laugh.gif
? Now I'm not Asian , but I'd rather be smart and successful than pull chicks and get respect in the hood. 

Living in Cali i have to say blacks and latinos have it pretty bad.

Like that video up there I don't blame them for thinking the black kid was under more heat than the white. Well actually nvm i honestly would of thought the same reaction of both, thinking they were stealing.

But, both latinos and blacks can be really fcked up. In all seriousness us minorities grow up in messed up places and hang out twith bad crowds, whites would lawys live nicer and not have to steal things, lie and other BS.

Saying latinos and Asian are higher than blacks is plain stupid.

Chicks will look the other way on Asians so many times and go for the black guy. If we are talking hood than Asians get almost no respect and are looked as weak people who are only smart.

Latinos have it really bad too, because no matter what; a latino in his lifetime will almost always hear a "legal/illegeal" joke. Some of ya'll might not understand how difficult it is living in America not having papers and the chance to get an interview.

Blacks have it bad too. There looked as ghetto, people who steal and so on.

Point is blacks, latinos, asians are not equal at all; we all have some type of stereotype.

Did you really just argue that chicks look the other way and go for the black guy
laugh.gif
? Now I'm not Asian , but I'd rather be smart and successful than pull chicks and get respect in the hood. 

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Maybe where you're from.

you implying blacks don't work?
laugh.gif

Maybe where you're from.

laugh.gif

Maybe where you're from.

laugh.gif
yep. just as youre implying hispanics are illegal and the females are pregnant by 12.

Maybe where you're from.

laugh.gif
yep. just as youre implying hispanics are illegal and the females are pregnant by 12.

laugh.gif

You have terrible comprehension skills.
i NEVER stated hispanics are illegal and i never even mentioned an age for girls
laugh.gif

I just said most hispanics are looked upon like that; in which you said and agreed, "least they can say that"

laugh.gif

You have terrible comprehension skills.
i NEVER stated hispanics are illegal and i never even mentioned an age for girls
laugh.gif

I just said most hispanics are looked upon like that; in which you said and agreed, "least they can say that"

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah...

This video should illustrate to everyone what a joke this country is. Not even a top 10 best place to live in the world, courtesy of rankings by Newsweek. Too many backwards thinking, ignorant fools in this country.

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah...

This video should illustrate to everyone what a joke this country is. Not even a top 10 best place to live in the world, courtesy of rankings by Newsweek. Too many backwards thinking, ignorant fools in this country.

Back
Top Bottom