black people not equal?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

dysiyr.jpg
lol, 50 pain

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

its not as much asians and hispanics, but we are def treated alot differently then white people when put in similar situations
 im also someone who thinks alot of black folk here on NT call for racism far to much, when none is present 

You rep Tennessee and think racism doesnt exist?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when did i say racism doesnt exist? 
indifferent.gif

I grew up in Japan, my whole family is from Tennessee and now i live in Texas, trust me i know about racism 
laugh.gif

but....a bunch of people here on NT mistake ignorance for racism all the time or are just flat out reaching 

so you feel its your job to determine or decide which is which? get over yourself, ohk you're smart and making a point, move on.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

its not as much asians and hispanics, but we are def treated alot differently then white people when put in similar situations
 im also someone who thinks alot of black folk here on NT call for racism far to much, when none is present 

You rep Tennessee and think racism doesnt exist?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when did i say racism doesnt exist? 
indifferent.gif

I grew up in Japan, my whole family is from Tennessee and now i live in Texas, trust me i know about racism 
laugh.gif

but....a bunch of people here on NT mistake ignorance for racism all the time or are just flat out reaching 

so you feel its your job to determine or decide which is which? get over yourself, ohk you're smart and making a point, move on.

Asian Americans are the model minorities while Blacks and Latinos are still treated like 2nd class citizens due to institutionalized racism. Out of all the minorities I do believe that blacks have it the worse mainly due to the lack of culture (which was robbed from them centuries ago), lack of family structure, and the difficulty of assimilating into white society/culture. Hispanic women are glorified more than black woman (who are rejected even by their own men). Hispanics tend to have a much stronger family unit. Family units are the foundation of society.

And loll@ at someone saying a white person from the trailer park has it just as bad as a poor black person from the PJ's. Are you forgetting White Privilege?

Read this article if you are uninformed of white privilege.
http://usapetal.net/wpmu/...-the-invisible-backpack/

Asian Americans are the model minorities while Blacks and Latinos are still treated like 2nd class citizens due to institutionalized racism. Out of all the minorities I do believe that blacks have it the worse mainly due to the lack of culture (which was robbed from them centuries ago), lack of family structure, and the difficulty of assimilating into white society/culture. Hispanic women are glorified more than black woman (who are rejected even by their own men). Hispanics tend to have a much stronger family unit. Family units are the foundation of society.

And loll@ at someone saying a white person from the trailer park has it just as bad as a poor black person from the PJ's. Are you forgetting White Privilege?

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

USAINBOLT^^^ ALWAYS HOLDS IT DOWN ON ISSUES LIKE THIS.� THE PROOF IS IN THE PUTTING

��

always thought it was puddin?
roll.gif
roll.gif

As for the video, thats a sad state of certain groups of ppl in American affairs.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Lets not try to put lipstick and a wig and pretend it isnt a pig.

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

USAINBOLT^^^ ALWAYS HOLDS IT DOWN ON ISSUES LIKE THIS.� THE PROOF IS IN THE PUTTING

��

always thought it was puddin?
roll.gif
roll.gif

As for the video, thats a sad state of certain groups of ppl in American affairs.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Lets not try to put lipstick and a wig and pretend it isnt a pig.

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

i'm calling BS here, whites have it just as bad as blacks. you think that whites that have no money have it easier? please.... this goes for all races, it is not hard to go out and get a job, just dont be so damn lazy. a lot might flame me, but that is fine. the majority of people that is lazy are blacks, im not saying all are lazy. most of the blacks on this board have good jobs, because they make something of themselves, but there are plenty that dont.

everybody needs to stop this drama, acting like blacks have it worse than anyone else. it is what you make of yourself. if you decide to sell drugs rather than have a job at a 7/11, then dont complain if you get arrested. everyone wants fast cash, but doesnt want the consequences when they get busted and then putting at racial swing to it...

you come to the south and then see how many unemployed black and whites there are.. in all honesty, i think the hardest workers are the asians and mexicans

i'm calling BS here, whites have it just as bad as blacks. you think that whites that have no money have it easier? please.... this goes for all races, it is not hard to go out and get a job, just dont be so damn lazy. a lot might flame me, but that is fine. the majority of people that is lazy are blacks, im not saying all are lazy. most of the blacks on this board have good jobs, because they make something of themselves, but there are plenty that dont.

everybody needs to stop this drama, acting like blacks have it worse than anyone else. it is what you make of yourself. if you decide to sell drugs rather than have a job at a 7/11, then dont complain if you get arrested. everyone wants fast cash, but doesnt want the consequences when they get busted and then putting at racial swing to it...

you come to the south and then see how many unemployed black and whites there are.. in all honesty, i think the hardest workers are the asians and mexicans

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Straight up ignorance.

from now on TheGoldenChild is on my watchlist

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Straight up ignorance.

from now on TheGoldenChild is on my watchlist

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

popcorn_gif_by_zombiejosette.gif

popcorn_gif_by_zombiejosette.gif

This could very well be the most unintelligent, ill-informed, fallable and just outright foolish comment that I have ever seen in the 10+ yrs ive frequented NT. If there was a thread like the most powerful post thread, but was the most stupidest/foolish post in a thread, this would bar-none set a precedence that might be impossible to top the number 1 spot.

This could very well be the most unintelligent, ill-informed, fallable and just outright foolish comment that I have ever seen in the 10+ yrs ive frequented NT. If there was a thread like the most powerful post thread, but was the most stupidest/foolish post in a thread, this would bar-none set a precedence that might be impossible to top the number 1 spot.

eek.gif
The blatant racism!!!

Dude tried to refute Snap's argument and ended up supporting it 
roll.gif

edit: One small question though, no sarcasm or anything like that. How is lack of family structure the white man's fault?

eek.gif
The blatant racism!!!

Dude tried to refute Snap's argument and ended up supporting it 
roll.gif

edit: One small question though, no sarcasm or anything like that. How is lack of family structure the white man's fault?

if thats not the most ignorant thing i've ever seen. "everybody needs to stop this drama, acting like blacks have it worse than anyone else. it is what you make of yourself." You're right when you say it is what you make yourself...in a sense. But you  can not sit there and tell me and actually believe that blacks face the same hardships as white people. 
laugh.gif
 i dont mean to make this a black and white thing but at this very moment it seems to be. If you look at the numbers of unemployed people and compare them by races yes...white people will probably outnumber other minorities, why? simply because there are more. When you look at percentages, whites are more than likely close to if not, the bottom of that list. Yes some blacks are lazy as with any group of people but drug dealing, for some, is all they know. No its not an excuse and no i dont condone it but it surely isnt easy or a sign of laziness. Some people believe that the system is designed against them, Structuralist. In a sense it can be but its more like the system is design expecting black people to fail or to  just become a statistic, but like i said previously, for change it starts at home mane....

if thats not the most ignorant thing i've ever seen. "everybody needs to stop this drama, acting like blacks have it worse than anyone else. it is what you make of yourself." You're right when you say it is what you make yourself...in a sense. But you  can not sit there and tell me and actually believe that blacks face the same hardships as white people. 
laugh.gif
 i dont mean to make this a black and white thing but at this very moment it seems to be. If you look at the numbers of unemployed people and compare them by races yes...white people will probably outnumber other minorities, why? simply because there are more. When you look at percentages, whites are more than likely close to if not, the bottom of that list. Yes some blacks are lazy as with any group of people but drug dealing, for some, is all they know. No its not an excuse and no i dont condone it but it surely isnt easy or a sign of laziness. Some people believe that the system is designed against them, Structuralist. In a sense it can be but its more like the system is design expecting black people to fail or to  just become a statistic, but like i said previously, for change it starts at home mane....

....1960's civil rights era ....2011 isn't that big of a leap to go from being unequal to equal and if anyone thinks things have changed*snap of your fingers*that fast for blacks,your stuck somewhere between being naive and delusional.
Now if you think Pdiddy,Jay-z,so-called black leaders,or any politians of color are a representive of america getting past it's ugly history or getting over that hump,your just flat-out wrong.

Now if you want to,you can add your group,your race,your culture,your personal struggles,your hang-ups,your down-falls,your fails,your self-centered feelings to the ever growing list of "we suffer and have suffered too".But don't be shocked,when you fall below,Native americans,African Americans,Women,...ect. struggles & relationship in and with America and it's History.Sorry.

In our news in the state of TX their building a 60 million football stadium,we are still at war(remember...war),Gas prices are rising,Gold is at an all-time high,Obama finally showed his birth certificate,some black kid in the ghetto was murdered(choose one),Mcdonalds is still hiring,the Heat vs Celtics series starts,Gaddafi's son was killed,Haiti & Japan are still suffering.....do you really think anyone cares about your troubles and what's going on in your life?...just don't forget to pay your taxes.

Back
Top Bottom