black people not equal?

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

i'm calling BS here, whites have it just as bad as blacks. you think that whites that have no money have it easier? please.... this goes for all races, it is not hard to go out and get a job, just dont be so damn lazy. a lot might flame me, but that is fine. the majority of people that is lazy are blacks, im not saying all are lazy. most of the blacks on this board have good jobs, because they make something of themselves, but there are plenty that dont.

everybody needs to stop this drama, acting like blacks have it worse than anyone else. it is what you make of yourself. if you decide to sell drugs rather than have a job at a 7/11, then dont complain if you get arrested. everyone wants fast cash, but doesnt want the consequences when they get busted and then putting at racial swing to it...

you come to the south and then see how many unemployed black and whites there are.. in all honesty, i think the hardest workers are the asians and mexicans

eek.gif
The blatant racism!!!

Dude tried to refute Snap's argument and ended up supporting it 
roll.gif

edit: One small question though, no sarcasm or anything like that. How is lack of family structure the white man's fault?

Lack of family structure isn't only the white man's fault but when you have black men being incarcerated at a disproportionate rate there tends to be a lack of father figures "in the hood."

Anyways, I don't feel like writing a long essay but here  is a list of historical reasons why I think the system helps break down family structure among minorities.

-Incarceration of men
-Millions of dollars thrown into welfare/Over dependence on welfare (which enable these dumb broads to proclaim that they do not need a man [other than Uncle Sam of course])
-Crack being pushed into black communities
-Poverty (and all of the problems that come along with it )
-Lynchings/murders of black men (Many black kids growing up without fathers)
-Rap music and hip hop culture (Music industry is run by whites who give millions of dollars to these rappers who promote sexually immoral lifestyles but this is a different debate altogether)

It's no coincidence that the black family structure is such a mess. African American woman have some of the lowest rates of marriage in this country. There's a bigger picture to it and it's not because "the majority of people that is lazy are blacks."

THIS

People dont seem to be getting it through their heads. They stay on some "everyone is equal there are no excuse for blacks they are just lazy blah blah.)

I dont see whats so hard to understand that the things that are wrong with black community were PLANNED OUT years ago.

Yal never heard of Willie Lynch?
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/pub...llie_Lynch_letter_The_Making_of_a_Slave.shtml

At this point, any black people blaming the white man for their problems is just stupid. Im just trying to get yal to understand that the psychological effects of the past and things that are still going on, have a HUGE affect on why blacks cant get it right.

i'm calling BS here, whites have it just as bad as blacks. you think that whites that have no money have it easier? please.... this goes for all races, it is not hard to go out and get a job, just dont be so damn lazy. a lot might flame me, but that is fine. the majority of people that is lazy are blacks, im not saying all are lazy. most of the blacks on this board have good jobs, because they make something of themselves, but there are plenty that dont.

everybody needs to stop this drama, acting like blacks have it worse than anyone else. it is what you make of yourself. if you decide to sell drugs rather than have a job at a 7/11, then dont complain if you get arrested. everyone wants fast cash, but doesnt want the consequences when they get busted and then putting at racial swing to it...

you come to the south and then see how many unemployed black and whites there are.. in all honesty, i think the hardest workers are the asians and mexicans

eek.gif
The blatant racism!!!

roll.gif

edit: One small question though, no sarcasm or anything like that. How is lack of family structure the white man's fault?

Lack of family structure isn't only the white man's fault but when you have black men being incarcerated at a disproportionate rate there tends to be a lack of father figures "in the hood."

Anyways, I don't feel like writing a long essay but here  is a list of historical reasons why I think the system helps break down family structure among minorities.

-Incarceration of men
-Millions of dollars thrown into welfare/Over dependence on welfare (which enable these dumb broads to proclaim that they do not need a man [other than Uncle Sam of course])
-Rap music and hip hop culture (Music industry is run by whites who give millions of dollars to these rappers who promote sexually immoral lifestyles but this is a different debate altogether)

It's no coincidence that the black family structure is such a mess. African American woman have some of the lowest rates of marriage in this country. There's a bigger picture to it and it's not because "the majority of people that is lazy are blacks."

THIS

People dont seem to be getting it through their heads. They stay on some "everyone is equal there are no excuse for blacks they are just lazy blah blah.)

I dont see whats so hard to understand that the things that are wrong with black community were PLANNED OUT years ago.

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/pub...llie_Lynch_letter_The_Making_of_a_Slave.shtml

At this point, any black people blaming the white man for their problems is just stupid. Im just trying to get yal to understand that the psychological effects of the past and things that are still going on, have a HUGE affect on why blacks cant get it right.

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'm going to make this my siggy on another site? is that okay with you dannyboy?

Go for it.

are you white? 
also, your siggy is wrong. 

I'm African American.
And I'm guessing your a heat fan. I hope you guys make it to the finals.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'm going to make this my siggy on another site? is that okay with you dannyboy?

Go for it.

are you white? 
also, your siggy is wrong. 

I'm African American.
And I'm guessing your a heat fan. I hope you guys make it to the finals.

eek.gif
The blatant racism!!!

roll.gif

-Incarceration of men

THIS

eek.gif
The blatant racism!!!

roll.gif

-Incarceration of men

THIS

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

eek.gif
The blatant racism!!!

roll.gif

-Incarceration of men

THIS

you talk about black family structure, and everything. it's all messed up because black men are incarcerated.. why is that? because they have a regular paying job or cause they are model citizens? right... the reason they are incarcerated is because they don't want to do the work that pays of minimum wage, yet they dont do anything about it. yeah it's easier to sell drugs and get money, but they dont want to accept the consequences that come with it..

past has nothing to do with this. making excuses to say racism has anything to do with it, is just stupid. i'll agree that some places give whites more opportunities, but if you are of  color and you have the better papers and experience,there is no way they can not give you the job.and if there is racism, i doubt you'd want to be working there.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

eek.gif
The blatant racism!!!

roll.gif

-Incarceration of men

THIS

you talk about black family structure, and everything. it's all messed up because black men are incarcerated.. why is that? because they have a regular paying job or cause they are model citizens? right... the reason they are incarcerated is because they don't want to do the work that pays of minimum wage, yet they dont do anything about it. yeah it's easier to sell drugs and get money, but they dont want to accept the consequences that come with it..

past has nothing to do with this. making excuses to say racism has anything to do with it, is just stupid. i'll agree that some places give whites more opportunities, but if you are of  color and you have the better papers and experience,there is no way they can not give you the job.and if there is racism, i doubt you'd want to be working there.

At the end of the day, there are still a ton of racist people in this country. I know people who would absolutely never sleep with nor date a black man. I know people who have previously dated a black man JUST to make their parents/grand parents angry (they forbade it).

They day we can say any minority is equal to whites is when these intolerances and mindsets have been completely eradicated.

Who knows when that will be?

At the end of the day, there are still a ton of racist people in this country. I know people who would absolutely never sleep with nor date a black man. I know people who have previously dated a black man JUST to make their parents/grand parents angry (they forbade it).

They day we can say any minority is equal to whites is when these intolerances and mindsets have been completely eradicated.

Originally Posted by eaalto

never... as much as it sucks, if people keep distinguishing themselves from other, it'll never be that day...

Back
Top Bottom