black people not equal?

....1960's civil rights era ....2011 isn't that big of a leap to go from being unequal to equal and if anyone thinks things have changed*snap of your fingers*that fast for blacks,your stuck somewhere between being naive and delusional.
Now if you think Pdiddy,Jay-z,so-called black leaders,or any politians of color are a representive of america getting past it's ugly history or getting over that hump,your just flat-out wrong.

Now if you want to,you can add your group,your race,your culture,your personal struggles,your hang-ups,your down-falls,your fails,your self-centered feelings to the ever growing list of "we suffer and have suffered too".But don't be shocked,when you fall below,Native americans,African Americans,Women,...ect. struggles & relationship in and with America and it's History.Sorry.

In our news in the state of TX their building a 60 million football stadium,we are still at war(remember...war),Gas prices are rising,Gold is at an all-time high,Obama finally showed his birth certificate,some black kid in the ghetto was murdered(choose one),Mcdonalds is still hiring,the Heat vs Celtics series starts,Gaddafi's son was killed,Haiti & Japan are still suffering.....do you really think anyone cares about your troubles and what's going on in your life?...just don't forget to pay your taxes.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

Asian Americans are the model minorities while Blacks and Latinos are still treated like 2nd class citizens due to institutionalized racism. Out of all the minorities I do believe that blacks have it the worse mainly due to the lack of culture (which was robbed from them centuries ago), lack of family structure, and the difficulty of assimilating into white society/culture. Hispanic women are glorified more than black woman (who are rejected even by their own men). Hispanics tend to have a much stronger family unit. Family units are the foundation of society.

And loll@ at someone saying a white person from the trailer park has it just as bad as a poor black person from the PJ's. Are you forgetting White Privilege?

Read this article if you are uninformed of white privilege.
http://usapetal.net/wpmu/...-the-invisible-backpack/
i'm calling BS here, whites have it just as bad as blacks. you think that whites that have no money have it easier? please.... this goes for all races, it is not hard to go out and get a job, just dont be so damn lazy. a lot might flame me, but that is fine. the majority of people that is lazy are blacks, im not saying all are lazy. most of the blacks on this board have good jobs, because they make something of themselves, but there are plenty that dont.

everybody needs to stop this drama, acting like blacks have it worse than anyone else. it is what you make of yourself. if you decide to sell drugs rather than have a job at a 7/11, then dont complain if you get arrested. everyone wants fast cash, but doesnt want the consequences when they get busted and then putting at racial swing to it...

you come to the south and then see how many unemployed black and whites there are.. in all honesty, i think the hardest workers are the asians and mexicans

eek.gif
The blatant racism!!!

Dude tried to refute Snap's argument and ended up supporting it 
roll.gif

edit: One small question though, no sarcasm or anything like that. How is lack of family structure the white man's fault?

Lack of family structure isn't only the white man's fault but when you have black men being incarcerated at a disproportionate rate there tends to be a lack of father figures "in the hood."

Anyways, I don't feel like writing a long essay but here  is a list of historical reasons why I think the system helps break down family structure among minorities.

-Incarceration of men
-Millions of dollars thrown into welfare/Over dependence on welfare (which enable these dumb broads to proclaim that they do not need a man [other than Uncle Sam of course])
-Crack being pushed into black communities
-Poverty (and all of the problems that come along with it )
-Lynchings/murders of black men (Many black kids growing up without fathers)
-Rap music and hip hop culture (Music industry is run by whites who give millions of dollars to these rappers who promote sexually immoral lifestyles but this is a different debate altogether)

It's no coincidence that the black family structure is such a mess. African American woman have some of the lowest rates of marriage in this country. There's a bigger picture to it and it's not because "the majority of people that is lazy are blacks."

Asian Americans are the model minorities while Blacks and Latinos are still treated like 2nd class citizens due to institutionalized racism. Out of all the minorities I do believe that blacks have it the worse mainly due to the lack of culture (which was robbed from them centuries ago), lack of family structure, and the difficulty of assimilating into white society/culture. Hispanic women are glorified more than black woman (who are rejected even by their own men). Hispanics tend to have a much stronger family unit. Family units are the foundation of society.

And loll@ at someone saying a white person from the trailer park has it just as bad as a poor black person from the PJ's. Are you forgetting White Privilege?

Read this article if you are uninformed of white privilege.
http://usapetal.net/wpmu/...-the-invisible-backpack/
i'm calling BS here, whites have it just as bad as blacks. you think that whites that have no money have it easier? please.... this goes for all races, it is not hard to go out and get a job, just dont be so damn lazy. a lot might flame me, but that is fine. the majority of people that is lazy are blacks, im not saying all are lazy. most of the blacks on this board have good jobs, because they make something of themselves, but there are plenty that dont.

everybody needs to stop this drama, acting like blacks have it worse than anyone else. it is what you make of yourself. if you decide to sell drugs rather than have a job at a 7/11, then dont complain if you get arrested. everyone wants fast cash, but doesnt want the consequences when they get busted and then putting at racial swing to it...

you come to the south and then see how many unemployed black and whites there are.. in all honesty, i think the hardest workers are the asians and mexicans

eek.gif
The blatant racism!!!

roll.gif

edit: One small question though, no sarcasm or anything like that. How is lack of family structure the white man's fault?

Lack of family structure isn't only the white man's fault but when you have black men being incarcerated at a disproportionate rate there tends to be a lack of father figures "in the hood."

Anyways, I don't feel like writing a long essay but here  is a list of historical reasons why I think the system helps break down family structure among minorities.

-Incarceration of men
-Millions of dollars thrown into welfare/Over dependence on welfare (which enable these dumb broads to proclaim that they do not need a man [other than Uncle Sam of course])
-Rap music and hip hop culture (Music industry is run by whites who give millions of dollars to these rappers who promote sexually immoral lifestyles but this is a different debate altogether)

It's no coincidence that the black family structure is such a mess. African American woman have some of the lowest rates of marriage in this country. There's a bigger picture to it and it's not because "the majority of people that is lazy are blacks."

The majority of black ppl DO NOT want to be equal. It gives them an excuse to slack off and do dumb $$$%.

The majority of black ppl DO NOT want to be equal. It gives them an excuse to slack off and do dumb $$$%.

unleduh.jpg

laugh.gif
@ post date.

indifferent.gif
@ the gravedig though

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

indifferent.gif

unleduh.jpg

laugh.gif
@ post date.

indifferent.gif
@ the gravedig though

indifferent.gif

I'm going to need you to post the actual demographic data you collected from your research that empowered you to make such a f'd up statement like that.

I'm going to need you to post the actual demographic data you collected from your research that empowered you to make such a f'd up statement like that.

#ReallyDude? 
indifferent.gif

on that note i think im finished with this thread ....

#ReallyDude? 
indifferent.gif

on that note i think im finished with this thread ....

indifferent.gif
... You serious tho?

indifferent.gif
... You serious tho?

No data needed at all. I see this %@#% everyday. It's actually depressing.

No data needed at all. I see this %@#% everyday. It's actually depressing.

eek.gif
The blatant racism!!!

roll.gif

-Incarceration of men

Thank you for the posts Snapple Apple, i think you really hit it right on the head. Are you black btw? just curious. if not its good to see that other races are aware of the problems faced in the afro american community. peace

eek.gif
The blatant racism!!!

roll.gif

-Incarceration of men

Thank you for the posts Snapple Apple, i think you really hit it right on the head. Are you black btw? just curious. if not its good to see that other races are aware of the problems faced in the afro american community. peace

Back
Top Bottom