Anyone fail their road test first time around?

Failed the written test & my mom flamed me
30t6p3b.gif
. When my boys came through later that day she told them & they flamed me too
laugh.gif
. I passed the road test on the first try though.

Failed the written test & my mom flamed me
30t6p3b.gif
. When my boys came through later that day she told them & they flamed me too
laugh.gif
. I passed the road test on the first try though.

i got a cool dude....i mean i accidentally drove on the wrong side on a residential street...passed, barely

edit: Also, i couldn't turn on my engine for some reason, until i realized i had to put my foot on the brake or something (i drove an auto, forgot what exactly happened)

i got a cool dude....i mean i accidentally drove on the wrong side on a residential street...passed, barely

edit: Also, i couldn't turn on my engine for some reason, until i realized i had to put my foot on the brake or something (i drove an auto, forgot what exactly happened)

Word. I had a violation, lol. Meh, my test date about to come up. This time i'll pass for sure.

Word. I had a violation, lol. Meh, my test date about to come up. This time i'll pass for sure.

next time try to get an appointment at the end of the day when the testers just want to get it over with to go home.

next time try to get an appointment at the end of the day when the testers just want to get it over with to go home.

Failed 3 times. All on minor faults. Smh, *%+ was mighty embarrasing. Passed on the 4th, been driving for a year now, no tickets, no accidents. Yup.

Failed 3 times. All on minor faults. Smh, *%+ was mighty embarrasing. Passed on the 4th, been driving for a year now, no tickets, no accidents. Yup.

I got the maximum amount of negative points, but I still passed.
I drove fine, I didn't know you had to exaggerate the **** out your head looking at the mirrors.

I got the maximum amount of negative points, but I still passed.
I drove fine, I didn't know you had to exaggerate the **** out your head looking at the mirrors.

Never took a driving test with the DMV. I had to take a student driving course(which was very easy), and pass the knowledge test(which I did in my first try).

Never took a driving test with the DMV. I had to take a student driving course(which was very easy), and pass the knowledge test(which I did in my first try).

Need to get an "L(learners)' first... I'll probably gonna fail on my first driving test. Ussually happens. They make money out of it.

Need to get an "L(learners)' first... I'll probably gonna fail on my first driving test. Ussually happens. They make money out of it.

Failed mine within the first 5 minutes 
laugh.gif
. I fully stopped at (what I thought...) was a 4 way stop, turned out it wasn't. I saw the lady coming from my right but she was still pretty deep, honestly think I failed because this trick honked at me 
tired.gif
, she had no reason to she was still pretty far.

I brush it off thinking I'm still cool an the instructor tells me to take about 4 rights an we end up back at the DOL an hits me with the "Dangerous Action". I was soooo heated an even more so when he told me I had to wait another week to retake it, passed it the 2nd time though all gucci. Funny thing is at the same stop they put up a sign that said it wasn't a 4 way stop an I know damn well I didn't miss it last time so it had to be new
laugh.gif

Failed mine within the first 5 minutes 
laugh.gif
. I fully stopped at (what I thought...) was a 4 way stop, turned out it wasn't. I saw the lady coming from my right but she was still pretty deep, honestly think I failed because this trick honked at me 
tired.gif
, she had no reason to she was still pretty far.

I brush it off thinking I'm still cool an the instructor tells me to take about 4 rights an we end up back at the DOL an hits me with the "Dangerous Action". I was soooo heated an even more so when he told me I had to wait another week to retake it, passed it the 2nd time though all gucci. Funny thing is at the same stop they put up a sign that said it wasn't a 4 way stop an I know damn well I didn't miss it last time so it had to be new
laugh.gif

I didn't have to really try for my drivers test, my brother who was scheduled right before took the test and I guess he felt that it'll be no different because when it was my turn he just had me drive down the road, park and that's it.

Someone told me the best time to schedule is the earliest so they are less pissy. The test was conducted by a state cop and he was on the cellphone while I was driving not really paying attention.

I didn't have to really try for my drivers test, my brother who was scheduled right before took the test and I guess he felt that it'll be no different because when it was my turn he just had me drive down the road, park and that's it.

Someone told me the best time to schedule is the earliest so they are less pissy. The test was conducted by a state cop and he was on the cellphone while I was driving not really paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom