Anyone fail their road test first time around?

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I failed twice. If you're from brooklyn and you take it in Starett city, chances are you are failing 85% no matter how you drive.

TRUTH!!!
I was raging afterwards.

Pops knew not to say a word to me. Most quietest ride home ever. 

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I failed twice. If you're from brooklyn and you take it in Starett city, chances are you are failing 85% no matter how you drive.

TRUTH!!!
I was raging afterwards.

Pops knew not to say a word to me. Most quietest ride home ever. 

I failed twice and now I have to watch the 5 hour film again. Sucks because I've been driving for 3 years with only my permit. I def drive better than a lot of the people I know so I want to hurry up and get it before I graduate college.

I failed twice and now I have to watch the 5 hour film again. Sucks because I've been driving for 3 years with only my permit. I def drive better than a lot of the people I know so I want to hurry up and get it before I graduate college.

Passed today like a boss 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SWAG!

Forget that racist salt SOB that gave me my test yesterday. My mans today was mad chill. He was chopping it up with me about American Idol while singing Train on the radio.

Passed today like a boss 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SWAG!

Forget that racist salt SOB that gave me my test yesterday. My mans today was mad chill. He was chopping it up with me about American Idol while singing Train on the radio.

I did and it was at the final turn of the test, seconds from passing. I decided to make a "dangerous" turn which caused a fellow driver to slow down behind me. Passed the following week.

I did and it was at the final turn of the test, seconds from passing. I decided to make a "dangerous" turn which caused a fellow driver to slow down behind me. Passed the following week.

i was nervous as hell when i took my first road test. I had just learned how to drive 2 weeks before the test.

Right when I tried pulling out of the DMV parking lot, i almost caused an accident because i failed to see an oncomming car in the lane i was going to turn into. The tester told me to put the car in reverse and back into the parking space we just pulled out of.

That was the end of my test. I didnt even get to driving on a road. Obvious failure for me. On the bright side i think i set a record with the shortest driving test ever.

i was nervous as hell when i took my first road test. I had just learned how to drive 2 weeks before the test.

Right when I tried pulling out of the DMV parking lot, i almost caused an accident because i failed to see an oncomming car in the lane i was going to turn into. The tester told me to put the car in reverse and back into the parking space we just pulled out of.

That was the end of my test. I didnt even get to driving on a road. Obvious failure for me. On the bright side i think i set a record with the shortest driving test ever.

I fail my 1st time than the second time I drove a smaller car which made things better & easier for me and I passed with flying colors

I fail my 1st time than the second time I drove a smaller car which made things better & easier for me and I passed with flying colors

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

failed my first test becasue i was nervous as 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif

failed my second test for driving too slow
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

passed it the third time at a different DMV with a perfect score 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

This...was exactly me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

failed my first test becasue i was nervous as 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif

failed my second test for driving too slow
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

passed it the third time at a different DMV with a perfect score 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

This...was exactly me. 
laugh.gif

I'm the complete opposite.

Failed my WRITTEN TEST the first time
sick.gif
, was mad over thinking.
DRIVING TEST was a breeze. I was extremely nervous the night before, but in the morning I was cool as a cucumber.

I'm the complete opposite.

Failed my WRITTEN TEST the first time
sick.gif
, was mad over thinking.
DRIVING TEST was a breeze. I was extremely nervous the night before, but in the morning I was cool as a cucumber.

Honest to God, I have my first on-road test tomorrow at 8am...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone got any tips?

I'll be using the driving school's car for the exam, which I haven't driven since February, so I'm a lil nervous...
ohwell.gif

I passed the written test (perfect score) my first time taking it like 3 weeks ago, if that matters.

Honest to God, I have my first on-road test tomorrow at 8am...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone got any tips?

I'll be using the driving school's car for the exam, which I haven't driven since February, so I'm a lil nervous...
ohwell.gif

I passed the written test (perfect score) my first time taking it like 3 weeks ago, if that matters.

And how are people failing the written but passing the road test? Which is implying that y'all getting to take the road test even though y'all failed the written.

In my state, you take the written first and if you don't pass it, you don't get to take the road test.

They'll let you on the road only after you've passed the written.

Back
Top Bottom