Anyone fail their road test first time around?

And how are people failing the written but passing the road test? Which is implying that y'all getting to take the road test even though y'all failed the written.

In my state, you take the written first and if you don't pass it, you don't get to take the road test.

They'll let you on the road only after you've passed the written.

Passed on my first time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Honest to God, I have my first on-road test tomorrow at 8am...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone got any tips?

I'll be using the driving school's car for the exam, which I haven't driven since February, so I'm a lil nervous...
ohwell.gif

I passed the written test (perfect score) my first time taking it like 3 weeks ago, if that matters.

Don't over think it, especially if you're used to driving. I know how to drive and  I went into it worried. Big mistake. Just hop in the whip and do your thing. Just listen to your instructor and cruise. Exaggerate your head motions so they definitely see you doing it.
The one biggest factor though is what test instructor you get, and you can't control that. If duke is just an %%++!@* like the first dude I experienced he's going to look for reasons to fail you purposely.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Honest to God, I have my first on-road test tomorrow at 8am...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone got any tips?

I'll be using the driving school's car for the exam, which I haven't driven since February, so I'm a lil nervous...
ohwell.gif

I passed the written test (perfect score) my first time taking it like 3 weeks ago, if that matters.

Don't over think it, especially if you're used to driving. I know how to drive and  I went into it worried. Big mistake. Just hop in the whip and do your thing. Just listen to your instructor and cruise. Exaggerate your head motions so they definitely see you doing it.
The one biggest factor though is what test instructor you get, and you can't control that. If duke is just an %%++!@* like the first dude I experienced he's going to look for reasons to fail you purposely.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm the complete opposite.

Failed my WRITTEN TEST the first time
sick.gif
, was mad over thinking.
DRIVING TEST was a breeze.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm the complete opposite.

Failed my WRITTEN TEST the first time
sick.gif
, was mad over thinking.
DRIVING TEST was a breeze.

Written test was easy as hell. Duke was telling us how serious it was and that kids fail all the time and just cry begging for him to pass them.
Took the test and finished mad quick. Got like 2 wrong.

Written test was easy as hell. Duke was telling us how serious it was and that kids fail all the time and just cry begging for him to pass them.
Took the test and finished mad quick. Got like 2 wrong.

Passed my first time, but I honestly thought I failed half way through

I was told to parallel park so I did it, put it in park then he said okay go I signaled to get out then suddenly he says "stop" gets out the car and I'm just sitting in there like
ohwell.gif
what did I do wrong. I see him in the rear view mirror and he walks to the other side of the road and picks up a dead squirrel on the road and just throws it to the side and comes back in the car and tells me to continue
laugh.gif

Passed my first time, but I honestly thought I failed half way through

I was told to parallel park so I did it, put it in park then he said okay go I signaled to get out then suddenly he says "stop" gets out the car and I'm just sitting in there like
ohwell.gif
what did I do wrong. I see him in the rear view mirror and he walks to the other side of the road and picks up a dead squirrel on the road and just throws it to the side and comes back in the car and tells me to continue
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purplewolves

mfw I failed my driving test the first time cause I didn't hear the lady say turn right at the stop sign

BteRpOWffqqsxufw4K401oz5o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by purplewolves

mfw I failed my driving test the first time cause I didn't hear the lady say turn right at the stop sign

BteRpOWffqqsxufw4K401oz5o1_500.jpg

Yes, but I'm glad I failed cause I got much better at driving in preparation for the next test

Yes, but I'm glad I failed cause I got much better at driving in preparation for the next test

laugh.gif
I remember sweating about my test

Passed the written by 1 point
laugh.gif

and then only got docked 1 point on the driving test
pimp.gif
For stopping to far away from the car in front of me at a stoplight
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I would have been so embarrassed if I failed
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I remember sweating about my test

Passed the written by 1 point
laugh.gif

and then only got docked 1 point on the driving test
pimp.gif
For stopping to far away from the car in front of me at a stoplight
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I would have been so embarrassed if I failed
roll.gif
roll.gif

Passed on the first time.
pimp.gif

Only got points off for parking too far away from the curb.

Passed on the first time.
pimp.gif

Only got points off for parking too far away from the curb.

Didn't have to pass any driving test or written test to get my license.

Walked up on my 16th birthday and was like "I need to get my drivers license. Here is my birth certificate and my school I.D."
Been driving for 5 years and still a clean record.

Didn't have to pass any driving test or written test to get my license.

Walked up on my 16th birthday and was like "I need to get my drivers license. Here is my birth certificate and my school I.D."
Been driving for 5 years and still a clean record.

That's why you find someone who'll give you your license just because they want your $$.. that's what I did. I didn't do too well when I did my BTW test but dude gave me my license anyways like he does with all his customers

laugh.gif

it's all about who you know.. not what you know
pimp.gif

That's why you find someone who'll give you your license just because they want your $$.. that's what I did. I didn't do too well when I did my BTW test but dude gave me my license anyways like he does with all his customers

laugh.gif

it's all about who you know.. not what you know
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom