Anyone fail their road test first time around?

I failed my first test before even turning on the car. I have to wear glasses when I drive and I forgot them.

I went to trurn on the car and the state trooper (MA) asked where my glasses were.

I told him I forgot them, but I didn't need them in the daytime. He said "I have a wife and kids at home. I'm not risking my life because you forgot your glasses"

He wrote a big FAIL and went on his way

I failed my first test before even turning on the car. I have to wear glasses when I drive and I forgot them.

I went to trurn on the car and the state trooper (MA) asked where my glasses were.

I told him I forgot them, but I didn't need them in the daytime. He said "I have a wife and kids at home. I'm not risking my life because you forgot your glasses"

He wrote a big FAIL and went on his way

mfw I failed my driving test the first time cause I didn't hear the lady say turn right at the stop sign
BteRpOWffqqsxufw4K401oz5o1_500.jpg

mfw I failed my driving test the first time cause I didn't hear the lady say turn right at the stop sign
BteRpOWffqqsxufw4K401oz5o1_500.jpg

Failed my first time and I've been driving since I was 12...

Did everything on point but pulled up to an intersection....there was a car to my left on the cross street that was double parked so I basically couldn't see anything behind it

Proceeded to pull off and some #@%**%% blows the stop sign frm behind the double parked car

Instructor got his foot on the brake before me = automatic fail
Aced my 2nd try tho

Failed my first time and I've been driving since I was 12...

Did everything on point but pulled up to an intersection....there was a car to my left on the cross street that was double parked so I basically couldn't see anything behind it

Proceeded to pull off and some #@%**%% blows the stop sign frm behind the double parked car

Instructor got his foot on the brake before me = automatic fail
Aced my 2nd try tho

I failed my first time on the parallel parking cuz i was driving my moms pontiac aztec. She has the stupid bar on the back window, so i couldnt see the poll...smh had to wait another 30 minutes in line to try again. But the actual road test was easy cuz he just made me drive through neighborhoods

I failed my first time on the parallel parking cuz i was driving my moms pontiac aztec. She has the stupid bar on the back window, so i couldnt see the poll...smh had to wait another 30 minutes in line to try again. But the actual road test was easy cuz he just made me drive through neighborhoods

Damn collectively we suck. I failed the first time for driving on the left side of a 2 way street\
Maybe we should have employed the services of JRose5

Damn collectively we suck. I failed the first time for driving on the left side of a 2 way street\
Maybe we should have employed the services of JRose5

I failed twice. If you're from brooklyn and you take it in Starett city, chances are you are failing 85% no matter how you drive.

I failed twice. If you're from brooklyn and you take it in Starett city, chances are you are failing 85% no matter how you drive.

cannot relate. passed easily first try. logged hundreds of hours drive time before I ever took the test.

have sumone take you driving everyday. its the same as the rest of life, experience is the best teacher

cannot relate. passed easily first try. logged hundreds of hours drive time before I ever took the test.

have sumone take you driving everyday. its the same as the rest of life, experience is the best teacher

Failed the driving test twice, never been in a wreck, only had one speeding ticket. Been driving for 13 years now.

Failed the driving test twice, never been in a wreck, only had one speeding ticket. Been driving for 13 years now.

Failed twice in NYC. First time I turned into a oneway street and was too far to the right. She said "you should be in the middle of the road". Plus I was nervous as hell.

Second time was this January right after that crazy amount of snow we had. I couldn't park for #*%@ cuase the curbs were packed with snow and she was asking me to turn on the heat and I didn't know how cause I wasn't familiar with the car.

Plan to take it again upstate before I finish school.

Failed twice in NYC. First time I turned into a oneway street and was too far to the right. She said "you should be in the middle of the road". Plus I was nervous as hell.

Second time was this January right after that crazy amount of snow we had. I couldn't park for #*%@ cuase the curbs were packed with snow and she was asking me to turn on the heat and I didn't know how cause I wasn't familiar with the car.

Plan to take it again upstate before I finish school.

Back
Top Bottom