Anyone fail their road test first time around?

passed the road test on the first try. mad easy
however...the written test I failed 4 times 
indifferent.gif

passed the road test on the first try. mad easy
however...the written test I failed 4 times 
indifferent.gif

Nope. I didn't even have to parallel park and the two things I did wrong she asked me how I messed up and I explained what I did so she didn't hold it against me.

Nope. I didn't even have to parallel park and the two things I did wrong she asked me how I messed up and I explained what I did so she didn't hold it against me.

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by JVII

Nope, once is all it took.
pimp.gif

U jelly?

U mad?

not jelly or mad. Been driving for 2 years. No tickets, stops, etc. You jelly?

Nope. Been driving 6 years. No tickets, stops, etc.

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by JVII

Nope, once is all it took.
pimp.gif

U jelly?

U mad?

not jelly or mad. Been driving for 2 years. No tickets, stops, etc. You jelly?

Nope. Been driving 6 years. No tickets, stops, etc.

I failed 3 times no joke. But on the bright side, I still drive better than most of my friends. Scary or what? HAHHAH

I failed 3 times no joke. But on the bright side, I still drive better than most of my friends. Scary or what? HAHHAH

Past my test with almost a perfect score the first time

Im pretty much the greatest driver in America
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Been driving since I was a 14 legally since I was 18
Grew up wanting to be a race car driver so I always knew how to drive since I was like 8
2 years of driving and only 2 tickets for BARELY running a light and parking the wrong way
30t6p3b.gif

One accident (she hit me
grin.gif
)

But umm yea Idk why I wrote all of that, but yea
pimp.gif

Past my test with almost a perfect score the first time

Im pretty much the greatest driver in America
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Been driving since I was a 14 legally since I was 18
Grew up wanting to be a race car driver so I always knew how to drive since I was like 8
2 years of driving and only 2 tickets for BARELY running a light and parking the wrong way
30t6p3b.gif

One accident (she hit me
grin.gif
)

But umm yea Idk why I wrote all of that, but yea
pimp.gif

I remember going through the motions a la the Lakers tonight and passed. I was a little cautious, but pretty confident. I believe I made one mistake, but it was minor.

Funny thing was at the end, after parking at the designated spot, turning off the car, and reviewing the results, my car died out when I started it up again (while the instructor was still in the car of course).

I was
eek.gif

This was CA.

I remember going through the motions a la the Lakers tonight and passed. I was a little cautious, but pretty confident. I believe I made one mistake, but it was minor.

Funny thing was at the end, after parking at the designated spot, turning off the car, and reviewing the results, my car died out when I started it up again (while the instructor was still in the car of course).

I was
eek.gif

This was CA.

Failed my first two attempts. 1st one the guy was just a hater, and I could tell he didn't like me. I was parallel parking and he mumbled something, so I said "What was that?" and he mumbled again, so I stopped the car and was like "sir I can't understand what you are saying" dude was like "what are we doing?" I answer "parallel parking" hes like "okay finish up" even though I did everything right driving wise, I knew he was gonna fail me. Dude said I looked in my mirror instead of turning my head one time. I was heated cuz I knew it was a lie.

My 2nd try I just made a bunch of dumb driving mistakes. I passed somebody on the left when they were taking a right turn, like I was in a rush. Rolled through a quiet intersection, and basically just panicked behind the wheel. After that is when I really felt the pressure.

3rd attempt was dumb easy. Dude had me drive like 1/4 mile and back up 10 ft in a straight line, 3pt turn and I was done.

so basically, It all depends on who is giving the test, you can get the people who will fail you for anything, or you can get the one who just wants to get it over with and send you on your way.

Failed my first two attempts. 1st one the guy was just a hater, and I could tell he didn't like me. I was parallel parking and he mumbled something, so I said "What was that?" and he mumbled again, so I stopped the car and was like "sir I can't understand what you are saying" dude was like "what are we doing?" I answer "parallel parking" hes like "okay finish up" even though I did everything right driving wise, I knew he was gonna fail me. Dude said I looked in my mirror instead of turning my head one time. I was heated cuz I knew it was a lie.

My 2nd try I just made a bunch of dumb driving mistakes. I passed somebody on the left when they were taking a right turn, like I was in a rush. Rolled through a quiet intersection, and basically just panicked behind the wheel. After that is when I really felt the pressure.

3rd attempt was dumb easy. Dude had me drive like 1/4 mile and back up 10 ft in a straight line, 3pt turn and I was done.

so basically, It all depends on who is giving the test, you can get the people who will fail you for anything, or you can get the one who just wants to get it over with and send you on your way.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

failed my first test becasue i was nervous as 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif

This. Even though I recognize that I messed up on not looking over my shoulder, the instructor never specified which lane to turn. I turn right and get on the second lane and she says "right lane is over here" *points to the right* I get nervous and check my mirrors right away and I start to make the switch, she pushes my damn stirring wheel to the left and was lik "oh my god are you serious" The lane was empty
indifferent.gif
. OP, I feel you man, I failed mine today as well, and I was cool with it, but once I got home I started to over think it and then it felt bad man.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

failed my first test becasue i was nervous as 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif

This. Even though I recognize that I messed up on not looking over my shoulder, the instructor never specified which lane to turn. I turn right and get on the second lane and she says "right lane is over here" *points to the right* I get nervous and check my mirrors right away and I start to make the switch, she pushes my damn stirring wheel to the left and was lik "oh my god are you serious" The lane was empty
indifferent.gif
. OP, I feel you man, I failed mine today as well, and I was cool with it, but once I got home I started to over think it and then it felt bad man.
frown.gif

I Passed on my First try out here in Jerz

I know in places like NYC its harder but.. I Feel a monkey could pass the drivers test .. *SHRUG

I Passed on my First try out here in Jerz

I know in places like NYC its harder but.. I Feel a monkey could pass the drivers test .. *SHRUG

Back
Top Bottom