Anyone fail their road test first time around?

Originally Posted by bkmac

I passed my third time. I'll admit my first time I just did bad, but the second time I couldn't tell you why I failed. No reason at all.

I remember when I passed, I did a mini fist-pump, and the instructor gave me a look, but I didn't care, I was all #FeelsGoodMan.

Real talk that is about me if I pass tomorrow. Catch me hitting the 
image.png

Mad nervous though.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I passed my third time. I'll admit my first time I just did bad, but the second time I couldn't tell you why I failed. No reason at all.

I remember when I passed, I did a mini fist-pump, and the instructor gave me a look, but I didn't care, I was all #FeelsGoodMan.

Real talk that is about me if I pass tomorrow. Catch me hitting the 
image.png

Mad nervous though.

I passed my road test the first time with flying colors, but before then when I took the written test I failed with 19/25 when all I needed was 20/25. And to make it worse it was the last question that made me fail. I was heated so I came back 3-4 hours later and aced it
pimp.gif

I passed my road test the first time with flying colors, but before then when I took the written test I failed with 19/25 when all I needed was 20/25. And to make it worse it was the last question that made me fail. I was heated so I came back 3-4 hours later and aced it
pimp.gif

Damn and I got to take my test on thursday and I havent really driven in awhile smh. Anyone got any tips on passing? Im in Fl if it matters.

Damn and I got to take my test on thursday and I havent really driven in awhile smh. Anyone got any tips on passing? Im in Fl if it matters.

Originally Posted by JVII

Nope, once is all it took.
pimp.gif

U jelly?

U mad?

not jelly or mad. Been driving for 2 years. No tickets, stops, etc. You jelly?

Originally Posted by JVII

Nope, once is all it took.
pimp.gif

U jelly?

U mad?

not jelly or mad. Been driving for 2 years. No tickets, stops, etc. You jelly?

Pass written 100% right. Passed driving first try. There were at least three cars just double parking and I swiftly maneuver the car out of the way. I did slowed down once on purpose after making a left turn but that was because I thought the instructor said something. I end up almost failing but I passed with 14/15 mistakes
smile.gif
. I took my DMV test at SF if that matters.

Pass written 100% right. Passed driving first try. There were at least three cars just double parking and I swiftly maneuver the car out of the way. I did slowed down once on purpose after making a left turn but that was because I thought the instructor said something. I end up almost failing but I passed with 14/15 mistakes
smile.gif
. I took my DMV test at SF if that matters.

I failed the first time only because I forgot to turn on the defroster and it was raining
30t6p3b.gif

I failed the first time only because I forgot to turn on the defroster and it was raining
30t6p3b.gif

Instructor: Congratulations. You passed.
Me:
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
gets out car, runs to parents celebrating, keys still ignition, and driving instructor still in passenger side
Instructor:
indifferent.gif

Instructor: Congratulations. You passed.
Me:
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
gets out car, runs to parents celebrating, keys still ignition, and driving instructor still in passenger side
Instructor:
indifferent.gif

Failed the first time because I waited in the intersection to turn on an unprotected light, but I passed the second time. 
pimp.gif

Failed the first time because I waited in the intersection to turn on an unprotected light, but I passed the second time. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom