Anyone fail their road test first time around?

failed first, passed second by the skin of my teeth.

gran turismo didnt do jack for me.....real driving sim my butthole.
30t6p3b.gif

Passed on the 1st time even though I messed up on 2 things(Didn't look at my mirrors when pulling out of the parking spot, and parallel parking too far from the curb). 
I was damn happy I passed and my pops was proud. 
pimp.gif

Passed on the 1st time even though I messed up on 2 things(Didn't look at my mirrors when pulling out of the parking spot, and parallel parking too far from the curb). 
I was damn happy I passed and my pops was proud. 
pimp.gif

I hit a car backing up and the instructor was like lets get out of here I dont want to do the paperwork, I did get out and check no damage. Thought he was going to pass me still denied me LOL.

I hit a car backing up and the instructor was like lets get out of here I dont want to do the paperwork, I did get out and check no damage. Thought he was going to pass me still denied me LOL.

Passed written test with 100%, but failed the driving test twice. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Passed written test with 100%, but failed the driving test twice. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My first driving test I got an automatic fail about 3-4 miles from the end of the drive.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I was completely on point the whole test and then I was at a stop sign. Across the way on the other side of the street was a school bus dropping kids off on the sidewalk. Flashing Red lights, stop sign turned out, everything. Me, being the !@!!+*% that I am, thought the complete stop at my stop sign was good enough and drives right past it.

I finished that driving test like a boss with perfect parking and everything. I had the slight
grin.gif
on my face as I turned to look at my instructor who had the
embarassed.gif
face on and then she says, 'You know you're not supposed to pass a loading and unloading school bus right? You did perfect, except that was an automatic failure..'
frown.gif

I wanted to drive off and hit every kid I saw on the road that day.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nailed the retry though.
pimp.gif

My first driving test I got an automatic fail about 3-4 miles from the end of the drive.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I was completely on point the whole test and then I was at a stop sign. Across the way on the other side of the street was a school bus dropping kids off on the sidewalk. Flashing Red lights, stop sign turned out, everything. Me, being the !@!!+*% that I am, thought the complete stop at my stop sign was good enough and drives right past it.

I finished that driving test like a boss with perfect parking and everything. I had the slight
grin.gif
on my face as I turned to look at my instructor who had the
embarassed.gif
face on and then she says, 'You know you're not supposed to pass a loading and unloading school bus right? You did perfect, except that was an automatic failure..'
frown.gif

I wanted to drive off and hit every kid I saw on the road that day.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nailed the retry though.
pimp.gif

failed my first test becasue i was nervous as 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif

failed my second test for driving too slow
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

passed it the third time at a different DMV with a perfect score 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

failed my first test becasue i was nervous as 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif

failed my second test for driving too slow
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

passed it the third time at a different DMV with a perfect score 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

I passed my third time. I'll admit my first time I just did bad, but the second time I couldn't tell you why I failed. No reason at all.

I remember when I passed, I did a mini fist-pump, and the instructor gave me a look, but I didn't care, I was all #FeelsGoodMan.

I passed my third time. I'll admit my first time I just did bad, but the second time I couldn't tell you why I failed. No reason at all.

I remember when I passed, I did a mini fist-pump, and the instructor gave me a look, but I didn't care, I was all #FeelsGoodMan.

Back
Top Bottom