2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I won't have a problem with it because it's his right as a free agent and I did enjoy the Miami Heat's super team.. but it would be so damn weird to see a recent MVP joining up with the reigning MVP on the same team that just eliminated him from the playoffs.

The team that they were SO CLOSE to beating. 

Like I said yesterday, this extended dragging it out does not feel like he's returning to OKC. I think you make that decision a lot quicker and easier if you know you want to come back to the Thunder. If he knows he wants to come home, just announce it already.. but if you're mulling over the decision, having your PR people craft the perfect goodbye letter, doing a lot of thinking.. ehhh.
This.
Alex Kennedy's latest tweets...
nerd.gif

The drama.
Post them pleighboi. 
nerd.gif

At some point though.. make a damn decision. Some of us have BBQs and work to go to.
And some of us need to start actually doing work while at work. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

At some point though.. make a damn decision. Some of us have BBQs and work to go to.

I'm sure everyone's notifications will probably blow up and be the talk at all bbqs I expect to hear something by noon....you don't drag this long unless your uncertain of the decision something tells me it's dubs...when you home" OKC"you home shouldn't take long to announce that!

Alex Kennedy,

Source close to Kevin Durant camp says he's legitimately torn about this decision. He's intrigued by GS/BOS, but leaving OKC is a HARD call.

Sources say that the Boston Celtics called Kevin Durant's camp last night in an effort to make strong final impression before his decision. :nerd:

Last edited:
KD is too beta to stay in OKC and finish what he started. He's gonna run to GS to play on a super team.

I'm calling it now he's staying in okc

You can't say he's torn between 2 teams to one

If he was torn between warriors and okc then fine. But every report is saying he's torn between gsw and boston and okc.

Can't sign with both warriors and Celtics man

KD would be pillow soft for going to GS. He would be more respected if he went to Boston or just stayed with the Thunder. I personally would leave the Thunder cause the GM tends to outthink themselves time and time again

Lol an African american signing with Boston would not and should not be more respected than if he signed with warriors

Come on now we all know the history of the Boston Celtics fans

The celtics aren't even close to being a contender with KD anyways

team is a bunch of scrubs that were able to exced their potential last season. Horford gonna be sitting there looking depressed as hell come midseason

Get your head out your......

View media item 2090692

Lol that's to prove anything?

You must be really ignorant about your city's history or in denial

Put in Boston Celtics racist history in any online search engine and read the many articles about it.

I especially want to point out the articles of why African Americans are hesitant to sign with that franchise.

Learn about it and not paint your face again

End it there Cuz thats a whole notherthread

Last edited:
If KD puts his tail between his legs and signs with those choke artists in golden state i hope Russ gives him the KG to Ray treatment and blocks dudes number :lol:

If KD leaves OKC I don't blame him. Who wants to spend the rest of their career in Oklahoma?

The celtics aren't even close to being a contender with KD anyways

team is a bunch of scrubs that were able to exced their potential last season. Horford gonna be sitting there looking depressed as hell come midseason

Scrubs? :lol:

Go check the record vs the elite teams last season...

Won in Cleveland. Won in GS. Won in OKC

Lol that's to prove anything?

You must be really ignorant about your city's history or in denial

Put in Boston Celtics racist history in any online search engine and read the many articles about it.

Learn about it and not paint your face again

End it there Cuz thats a whole notherthread

The Celtics were:

The first team to draft a black player

The first team to hire a black head coach

The first team to start an all black starting five

KD dont give a damn about some racist fans from decades back. Youre reaching.

Edit: That being said, i still dont think he's signing here. Your Warriors will be just fine either way :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom