2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

It's funny. Most of the media and all ex-players put rings over everything. But when a player in his prime makes a decision that 100% has rings in mind - he gets bashed. Happened to LBJ. Same thing is gonna happen to Durant if he chooses GSW.

Because the whole "rings" define your career thing is dumb anyway

It's funny. Most of the media and all ex-players put rings over everything. But when a player in his prime makes a decision that 100% has rings in mind - he gets bashed. Happened to LBJ. Same thing is gonna happen to Durant if he chooses GSW.
That's why you shouldn't give a damn what fans really think. Its your career, do what's best for you. Play for yourself.

Lol that's to prove anything?

You must be really ignorant about your city's history or in denial

Put in Boston Celtics racist history in any online search engine and read the many articles about it.

Learn about it and not paint your face again

End it there Cuz thats a whole notherthread

The Celtics were:

The first team to draft a black player

The first team to hire a black head coach

The first team to start an all black starting five

KD dont give a damn about some racist fans from decades back. Youre reaching.

Edit: That being said, i still dont think he's signing here. Your Warriors will be just fine either way :lol:

Organization != Fans

If you ever hear Bill speak on his time there he loved the org but wasnt too fond of the fans at all

Yes because Boston was the only city who had racism in the 50s and 60s. :rolleyes

Only reason they spotlight that was because of how dominant the Celtics were during those times.

Get your head out your......

View media item 2090692

Lol that's to prove anything?

You must be really ignorant about your city's history or in denial

Put in Boston Celtics racist history in any online search engine and read the many articles about it.

I especially want to point out the articles of why African Americans are hesitant to sign with that franchise.

Learn about it and not paint your face again

End it there Cuz thats a whole notherthread

Read the articles? I've lived here my entire life.

You're stuck in the hills buddy go have another latte. It's 2016
Dude has no idea what he's talking about. Been spewing mad inaccurate and belligerent **** for days

NobleKane's thoughts are usually a lot different than the norm. Whether it's judging women's looks or saying some other super weirdo ****.

Just an observation. No malice in my words.

Oh its malice. But hey if you think Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams are gorgeous more power to you. I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about them

A JetBlue employee said that they saw KD in the Boston airport today.

That's why you shouldn't give a damn what fans really think. Its your career, do what's best for you. Play for yourself.
This

Oklahoma has a racist history similar to Boston that's not really saying much. I'm sure that's the last thing on his mind

Yes because Boston was the only city who had racism in the 50s and 60s. :rolleyes

Only reason they spotlight that was because of how dominant the Celtics were during those times.

Domique Wilkins was the last major free agent to sign with the Celtics.....in 1991

Buff said

But hey congrats on all horford

Tried to end it but you keep running your mouth.

Rings > niketalk's respect

[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]9757[/emoji]️^^This man knows!!!

The name of the game is to get rings... Obviously the best chance to do so is to join gsw...

I don't see the big deal really.. He's a free agent.. Meaning he's free to do whatever he pleases...

I'm intrigued personally.. And if we ain't learned anything lately, it's that nothing is guaranteed... Lebrons "super teams" didn't win them all.. The best team ever didn't finish it with a ring and it had the back to back MVP on it..

It's OK to let things play out sometimes guys...

Going to a team that just beat you is weak. Flat out. Had a 3-1 lead on them and you were part of the reason why y'all blew it.

Lebron wasn't losing to Wade and Bosh and then joined them. Lebron never had a teammate like Russ in the early Cleveland days.

KD can go wherever he wants and he shouldn't care about what people think but it's a punk move to run to a team that just beat you.

Last edited:
There you go KD :pimp:

Eff all that people pleasing, do what you have to do.

This off-season is what the NBA needed.

Goodness. 
sick.gif

Warriors fans gonna come outta hiding now since most been ghost since the Finals. 
laugh.gif

I would have loved to see Russ and KD make one more big run.. that's  a shame. 

As for KD making the decision that makes getting a ring easier, I guess I can't blame him... but it's so damn weird to join the team that just eliminated you.

Back
Top Bottom