2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Get your head out your......

View media item 2090692

Lol that's to prove anything?

You must be really ignorant about your city's history or in denial

Put in Boston Celtics racist history in any online search engine and read the many articles about it.

I especially want to point out the articles of why African Americans are hesitant to sign with that franchise.

Learn about it and not paint your face again

End it there Cuz thats a whole notherthread

Read the articles? I've lived here my entire life.

You're stuck in the hills buddy go have another latte. It's 2016

Last edited:
Lol so ignorant

That's like you saying some of my best friends are black with all the first this and that

Last edited:
KD gonna show up at the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest and announce his decision with Joey Chestnut

Rings > niketalk's respect

[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]9757[/emoji]️^^This man knows!!!

The name of the game is to get rings... Obviously the best chance to do so is to join gsw...

I don't see the big deal really.. He's a free agent.. Meaning he's free to do whatever he pleases...

I'm intrigued personally.. And if we ain't learned anything lately, it's that nothing is guaranteed... Lebrons "super teams" didn't win them all.. The best team ever didn't finish it with a ring and it had the back to back MVP on it..

It's OK to let things play out sometimes guys...

Lol so ignorant

That's like you saying some of my friends are black with all the first this and that

I know the history of racism in Boston far better than you do my dude

That **** is irrelevant to KDs decision though is my point. And be real, you didn't know about any of those things I just listed. You learned something today

Now let's move on :lol:

Lol so ignorant

That's like you saying some of my friends are black with all the first this and that

That **** is irrelevant to KDs decision though is my point. And be real, you didn't know about any of those things I just listed. You learned something today

But but he read it online so it must be true.

:rofl:

KD going to GSW is like Lebron going to Boston back when the big 3 was there. Its just weird that he would go to the team that knocked them out of the playoffs and probably his true competition in the West.

Either way, that's one less team in the West to worry about it if he leaves OKC.

You are wrong. And I know you won't admit it. Like I said read about it. But yes let's move on.

No sense in making this a race debate

Wtf cares about Boston's racist history? If an NBA free agent cared about that then theres damn near more than half of NBA cities that fall under the same umbrella. Black Wallstreet happened in OK. So should he not want to play for OKC then?

Last edited:
So a local Thunder reporter just reported that KD is going to the Warriors.

KD skated from any type of slander after blowing that 3-1 lead

I dont think he'll escape this slander though. Dude couldnt beat em so he just up and joined em :smh:

I really dont think he's leaving and this is all just bluffing

But I really hope he does. 1) The amount of ensuing chaos would be awesome and 2) The west would lose one of its contenders

Next years season is a wash if KD joins the Warriors bruh :lol:

There has never been a more predictable finals matchup than that

Rings > niketalk's respect

This.

It will fade... LeBron's Decision was far worse than this. Dudes were burning his jersey, Owner was sending out hate tweets.... ect.

Durant will catch some heat this season. But if they win it all, and at the rate Curry plays in the Finals, he becomes MVP... all is forgotten.

Lol that's to prove anything?

You must be really ignorant about your city's history or in denial

Put in Boston Celtics racist history in any online search engine and read the many articles about it.

Learn about it and not paint your face again

End it there Cuz thats a whole notherthread
The Celtics were:

The first team to draft a black player

The first team to hire a black head coach

The first team to start an all black starting five

KD dont give a damn about some racist fans from decades back. Youre reaching.

Edit: That being said, i still dont think he's signing here. Your Warriors will be just fine either way
laugh.gif
Organization != Fans

If you ever hear Bill speak on his time there he loved the org but wasnt too fond of the fans at all

The whole "Boston is racsit thing" is so ridiculous as if that would play a factor in anything.

It's funny. Most of the media and all ex-players put rings over everything. But when a player in his prime makes a decision that 100% has rings in mind - he gets bashed. Happened to LBJ. Same thing is gonna happen to Durant if he chooses GSW.

This.

NobleKane's thoughts are usually a lot different than the norm. Whether it's judging women's looks or saying some other super weirdo ****.

Just an observation. No malice in my words.

Back
Top Bottom