2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Youngin? My ***** sound like a pedophile
laugh.gif

To be fair, I think he was 17 at the time.

This dude's Twitter headline is "IM ME, I DO ME, AND I CHILL".......I don't think he's changed much :lol:

MySpace life was best life

Still think Ainge should give Wade the max if Pat doesn't do it, might as well just troll and get Wade
:smh: pay the man Pat, jeez

If the Heat don't miraculously end up signing Durant then Wade needs to go somewhere else. He's not anywhere close to at the point in his career where he can still put a team on his back and make them a title contender. A team of Dragic-Wade-Winslow-McRoberts-Whiteside isn't making any noise. He doesn't strike me as the type to just stay on a crappy team to make more money for the rest of his career. Greek Freak-Wade-Middleton-Jabari-Monroe/Henson could be pretty damn good.

If the Heat don't miraculously end up signing Durant then Wade needs to go somewhere else. He's not anywhere close to at the point in his career where he can still put a team on his back and make them a title contender. A team of Dragic-Wade-Winslow-McRoberts-Whiteside isn't making any noise. He doesn't strike me as the type to just stay on a crappy team to make more money for the rest of his career. Greek Freak-Wade-Middleton-Jabari-Monroe/Henson could be pretty damn good.

Pat Riley is a scumbag for not paying Wade :lol:

The longer this goes, the more likely it is he leaves to the Warriors IMO.

If the plan is to announce it on The Players Tribune...is it really to say you're staying with the same team you've been on for 9 years, and will most likely do it all over again next offseason? IDK.

There's plenty of whispers from people in the know that suggests he's leaning to the Warriors or seriously considering it.

Oklahoma wanting a 2nd meeting to get the last word in...ehh. Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence there.

I think sleeping on it and giving it some hours might be to wrap his head around the ramifications of his decision.

IDK just freestyling here. Right now this "feels" like those couple of days and hours before LBJ left Miami for Cleveland. It's kind of got that same vibe.

Last edited:
Lebby about to take a payout so his bae dwade can come to CLE to ring chase.

Last edited:
I'll give Durant props if he leaves. He wants to win and is willing to consider the best option and not just stay because of feel good stories.

I'll give Durant props if he leaves. He wants to win and is willing to consider the best option and not just stay because of feel good stories.

Wish I could agree but his team was just in wcf and went 7 games with the *best regular season team ever.....pretty sure the team hes on now is a winner

Their loss to GS was in no small part because he didn't play well in games 6 or 7. No one to blame but himself.

I won't have a problem with it because it's his right as a free agent and I did enjoy the Miami Heat's super team.. but it would be so damn weird to see a recent MVP joining up with the reigning MVP on the same team that just eliminated him from the playoffs.

The team that they were SO CLOSE to beating. 

Like I said yesterday, this extended dragging it out does not feel like he's returning to OKC. I think you make that decision a lot quicker and easier if you know you want to come back to the Thunder. If he knows he wants to come home, just announce it already.. but if you're mulling over the decision, having your PR people craft the perfect goodbye letter, doing a lot of thinking.. ehhh.

At some point though.. make a damn decision. Some of us have BBQs and work to go to.

Wish I could agree but his team was just in wcf and went 7 games with the *best regular season team ever.....pretty sure the team hes on now is a winner

That was also BY FAR the best the Thunder could possibly play and they still couldn't finish them off. Even damn Waiters and Roberson were play well. Steven Adams was dominating. Ibaka was hitting every 3 pointer he took. Westbrook was destroying Curry. Still lost 3 straight games to finish the series.

Yeah because that Bucks team is making a lot of noise 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom