You know what, #%@! Chick-Fil-A!

its so obvious whats going on here its sad...stop giving this dude fuel yall..its what he needs...

cant believe NTers fall into the same trap over nd over nd over...

does dude make good points? yes

does he do adequate research to back up his points? yes

DOES THAT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HES A TROLL? NOPE

hes SILLYPUTTY...not md, but SILLYPUTTY!!

i want yall to stop challenging this dude, cant yall tell that he takes up the majority of the posts in this thread??

go read his posts, he thrives on things like this...multi quotes, calling dudes oout, trying to make people seem less intelligent..

HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT GAY MARRAIGE!! HE ONLY WANTS A REASON TO BASH RELIGION..

i ask yall NT...please dont go down this horrid path a second time...dude sucks the life out of any thread he posts in..all time worse nter..
i think its hilarious that anytime someone says something that you guys dont like, or if someone challenges your ideologies you automatically write them off as trolls.

might as well burn those people at the stake and call them a witch too

not even like that club...

its proof..hes a troll..been down this road before..only difference is, this time he toned it down a lil..

ill be the first to admit dude is obviously very knowledgeable, does good research when he wants to make a point..thats all fine nd dandy..

dude gets kicks outta rustling up religious conversations and arguing anti religion EVERY CHANCE HE GETS!

im a grown man, i kno everybody isnt gonna listen to me, no matter how much fact i put in front of them..so idc if he doesnt share my thoughts on gay marraige...

im just saying, dude is reverting more nd more to his true 'sillyputty' ways...walls nd walls of text..religious memes...multi quote within multi quote that even X to the Z couldnt decipher...

im not just calling him a troll cause its the easy thing to do, nd i dont wanna form an argument against him..

im calling him a troll because thats what he is...a troll..

i guess u didnt see him prior to his banishment on yuku...dude used ANY little excuse to bring up god, religion, and bash it...

yall hate steezy cause yall say he responds to everyone that SAYS HIS NAME....this dude putty is multi quoting dudes firing shots on dudes just putting their opinion out there...

the dude is a cancer(word to kg) in any thread he enters...dont believe me go to ST nd look at his posts prior to being banned...when he enters the room it instantly switches to religion vs athiests...whether the conversation be chicken sandwiches, polo shirts, wrist watches...my man is gonna twist every thread to force his ideologies down your throat, then accuse christians of doing the same thing...ND HE BAITS YALL ENDLESSLY!! 

unlike many, i truly make it a conscious effort to learn from my mistakes...cause i hate repeating bad decisions...letting putty bk was a baaad choooice.

he only brings negativity and senseless religious arguments...saying the same things over nd over nd over nd over...real classless guy

^Smart man.

If someone of faith entered thread after thread forcing beliefs unto everyone it would be just as bad. Especially if he attempted to belittle people in the process.

Last edited:
Should gays expect a heavily Christian organziation to support them no.See what hurts the gay rights movement is statements like anybody who is against us is secretly one of us,if they protest they protest in a way that's tasteless reinforces stereotypes and makes it look like a sideshow.You didn't see the civil rights movement protest dressed up in sambo costumes and mammy costumes saying give us free rights massa.Nah not at all .I guarantee you any real type of protest they do will be something tasteless or for shock value.

^Smart man.
If someone of faith entered thread after thread forcing beliefs unto everyone it would be just as bad. Especially if he attempted to belittle people in the process.
Don't think we all forgot about the thread where you said for everyone to ask you questions, got bombarded with a litany of "gotcha" questions reference the double standards, hypocrisy, and blatant contradictions Christianity is rife with, then you rode off into the sunset and never returned to the thread, even had believers in the thread mad at you :lol:

if they protest they protest in a way that's tasteless reinforces stereotypes and makes it look like a sideshow.You didn't see the civil rights movement protest dressed up in sambo costumes and mammy costumes saying give us free rights massa.Nah not at all .I guarantee you any real type of protest they do will be something tasteless or for shock value.

This is an interesting point.

Don't think we all forgot about the thread where you said for everyone to ask you questions, got bombarded with a litany of "gotcha" questions reference the double standards, hypocrisy, and blatant contradictions Christianity is rife with, then you rode off into the sunset and never returned to the thread, even had believers in the thread mad at you :lol:

:rofl:

Difference is there is NO choice in being born black.
when did you choose your sexuality? like, what age? what led you to that choice?

Should gays expect a heavily Christian organziation to support them no.See what hurts the gay rights movement is statements like anybody who is against us is secretly one of us,if they protest they protest in a way that's tasteless reinforces stereotypes and makes it look like a sideshow.You didn't see the civil rights movement protest dressed up in sambo costumes and mammy costumes saying give us free rights massa.Nah not at all .I guarantee you any real type of protest they do will be something tasteless or for shock value.
i made a post about this a while back. gays don't expect christians to support them. gays expect christians to uphold the values of the united states. what that means is that christians are expect to vote in the best interest of everyone, not just themselves. do you understand what is wrong with voting against something because of religious beliefs?

oh yeah, i remember asking that user a very specific question, demanding data to support a claim, and never receiving the information to support that wild claim. in fact, if i recall correctly, that user was rather disrespectful towards me because i asked.

Last edited:
Chick Fil A Protest Pics Across The Country
chick-fil-a-protests_580x435.jpg

glaad-chick-fil-a-protest24-600x450.jpg

Chick-fil-a-protesters-via-AFP.jpg

hrc-chick-fil-a-protest-600.jpg

chick.jpg

chick-fil-a-protest-full-e1342565227517.jpg

6a00d8341c630a53ef017616c086c5970c-640wi

boycott-protest.jpg

6a00d8341c730253ef016768cacba2970b-800wi

boycott-protest1.jpg

0.jpg

071512-ChickAntiGay-JCH03.jpg

92851436-same-sex.jpg

tumblr_m7s96vue1O1qm8a7ro1_1280.jpg

oh yeah, i remember asking that user a very specific question, demanding data to support a claim, and never receiving the information to support that wild claim. in fact, if i recall correctly, that user was rather disrespectful towards me because i asked.

I was disrespectful towards you?

Don't think we all forgot about the thread where you said for everyone to ask you questions, got bombarded with a litany of "gotcha" questions reference the double standards, hypocrisy, and blatant contradictions Christianity is rife with, then you rode off into the sunset and never returned to the thread, even had believers in the thread mad at you

You have a better memory than me. You think you can find that thread on the old board?

I remember a thread I was heavily involved in that led to me being the last to reply. Silly, Anton and I believe someone else were the main 3 I was debating with. I capped things off by asking Putty and Anton a question that went unanswered.

I GOT A REP! :pimp:

Last edited:
Chick Fil A Protest Pics Across The Country
chick-fil-a-protests_580x435.jpg

glaad-chick-fil-a-protest24-600x450.jpg

Chick-fil-a-protesters-via-AFP.jpg

hrc-chick-fil-a-protest-600.jpg

chick.jpg

chick-fil-a-protest-full-e1342565227517.jpg

6a00d8341c630a53ef017616c086c5970c-640wi

boycott-protest.jpg

6a00d8341c730253ef016768cacba2970b-800wi

boycott-protest1.jpg

0.jpg

071512-ChickAntiGay-JCH03.jpg

92851436-same-sex.jpg

tumblr_m7s96vue1O1qm8a7ro1_1280.jpg

This is the most pathetic and harmless protesting ive ever seen.See that's why they don't get what they want .Its a joke to them it's all about funny signs,a sense of humor ,they don't understand what serious business is.They really out their wearing funny signs chicken and cow costumes ,smiling and having a good time .This isn't about having fun nor is it about getting along .This is a joke and a waste of everybodies time .Chik fil a won

I was disrespectful towards you?
yeah, i asked you repeatedly for some information to support a claim you made and you mocked me for it. your claim was offensive and you refused to provide evidence.

This is the most pathetic and harmless protesting ive ever seen.See that's why they don't get what they want .Its a joke to them it's all about funny signs,a sense of humor ,they don't understand what serious business is.They really out their wearing funny signs chicken and cow costumes ,smiling and having a good time .This isn't about having fun nor is it about getting along .This is a joke and a waste of everybodies time .Chik fil a won
so it should be harmful protesting?

Harmful no but serious absolutely attacking the employees and patrons is useless but finding a way to hurt their sales and disrupt their daily profits is one way to make them recognize your power.

Harmful no but serious absolutely attacking the employees and patrons is useless but finding a way to hurt their sales and disrupt their daily profits is one way to make them recognize your power.
i'm not entirely sure, but i don't think these people are purchasing from chick-fil-a's. just a wild guess though.

^Smart man.
Don't think we all forgot about the thread where you said for everyone to ask you questions, got bombarded with a litany of "gotcha" questions reference the double standards, hypocrisy, and blatant contradictions Christianity is rife with, then you rode off into the sunset and never returned to the thread, even had believers in the thread mad at you
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I remember that thread.  Dude was just asking for it.  

Here's my take on things with Optimus/Dame Theory/sillyputty/FutureMD:

The kid is intelligent--that much is obvious.  I tend to agree with his stance on this issue and the points he makes in here are quite valid, IMO.  Even when I don't agree with him, he makes many valid points and asks a lot of good questions.  

The problem isn't ever WHAT he believes, in my opinion.  We're all free to believe what we like, so if his opinion differs from mine....cool.  The problem with dude was best summed up by Meth before his last banishment when he wrote that "Niketalk isn't a shrine to your beliefs", or something to that regard.  Need an example?  Just look at this thread.  

Again, it isn't ever about the beliefs.  It all boils down to the level of obnoxiousness with which buddy continually harps on the same thing over and over and over and over.....

And I'm sure someone will say something to the effect of "if you don't like it, don't click the thread".  But why should anyone who is a part of this COMMUNITY feel like they can't voice their opinion without the sharks circling every single time?  All NTers with ALL beliefs should be able to participate here, which includes voicing their opinions.  But there comes a time when doing that can become overkill, and this dude tends to be the definition of that.  Pretty much every thread with a tinge of religion to it becomes a platform for him to stand on his soapbox and shout from the mountaintop that he's right and those who disagree with him are wrong.  The thread becomes a sideshow and in my opinion, that takes away from this community.  And that has NOTHING to do with his beliefs.  

There's a reason dude was Optimus, and then Dame Theory, and then sillyputty and now FutureMD.  And there's a reason that FutureMD will eventually be banned, too. And that reason has absolutely nothing to do with what he believes, so miss me with the "you just don't like that he shuts people down every time" nonsense.  Dude is simply flat out annoying and obnoxious when in his "I'ma school these idiots" mode, regardless of how much insight and intelligence he brings to the thread (which 9 times out of 10, he does).  And judging by his screen name history, I'm clearly not the only person who feels that way.  

In short, I'd sum it up by saying he has good ideas, but horrible delivery/execution.  Dude reminds me of Shane from The Walking Dead.  
laugh.gif

.....seriously? 

laugh.gif
 i gotta stop coming back to this thread. its obvious those who dont want to understand will do just about everything in their power to make sure they dont.

I honestly don't really understand what the big deal is. Does EVERYONE on this earth have to support gay marriage?

Each individual is entitled to their opinion plain and simple. Am I going to stop eating there because the owner is a republican and has different political views? Of course, not.

It feels like the topic of gay marriage has become more of a trend rather than a rights movement. Anyone that publicly says they don't support it gets automatically grilled.

I honestly don't really understand what the big deal is. Does EVERYONE on this earth have to support gay marriage?
Each individual is entitled to their opinion plain and simple. Am I going to stop eating there because the owner is a republican and has different political views? Of course, not.
It feels like the topic of gay marriage has become more of a trend rather than a rights movement. Anyone that publicly says they don't support it gets automatically grilled.

Said this numerous times....This is a fad/trend....Chick-Fil-A is a religious based establishment, why would they support something that is considered sinful and an abomination? People boycotting this is idiotic...its cool though...I will continue to get my Lemonade and Chik-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Sandwich

I mean technically, we don't HAVE to allow black and white kids to ride the same school buses either, but since we live in a society in which they are law-abiding and productive members, we decide to grant them the legal protection to do so. 

Maybe you're right. Pushing for equal rights for those who don't have access to the very ones you even forget that you have, is just silly.

Good thing black people did everything on their own in the 60s. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom