You knew it was coming OFFICIAL Dread heads Vs. Wave heads ( dreads>waves)

laugh.gif
Payingyourself FTW

NO ONE will pay you like you pay yourself or what you're worth

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

The proper term is LOCKS. Smh at ppl callin em "dreads" when the term deviates from slave masters calling the hairstyle "dreadful"...know your history esp if you rockin em. I respect locks because they are meant to be a sign of spiritual growth, not just a new trend...just my $.02

Good info I knew that (really I did) a lot of people get offended when you call them dreads up here in Atlanta well at least older heads

GTFOHWTS

Dreads or locks still
indifferent.gif

I don't think so locs dreads or whatever people want to call them, it still beat out your waves or played out childish looking braids

They both win if done right...

I say Waves ftw, you dont see as many fools with horribly maintained waves as Dreads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Nah for real, all these bammas with dreads...Where do they work down here?
laugh.gif
you be going hard on these dudes down here

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

bammas rock dreads.

waves ftw.

YO!!!!! WHN ARE YOU SHIPPING OUT MY KICKS
mad.gif
????I SENT MINE TO YOU ALONG WITH CASH,,,,,,TRACKING AND YOUR IGNORING MY MESSAGES
roll.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif

Ahh damn, say it aint so

Damn shame..... BTW making chicks sea sick will always be appreciated more than dreads.

lol daytona its all just interesting to me, i aint from round here, im just down here.....

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

It depends on the person, complexion, hair texture, eyes…all that.

But my son he is 3 at the end of the month, has dreads. We started locking them when he was almost 2, and they look so adorable on him. (He is like a little mac already, girls my age be running to him, wanting to hug him….smh.) But everyone that sees him old or young and all races, love his hair, they think it's the cutest thing…

And for the record, he has good quality hair and a very nice complexion, so it works for him (and we are of jamaican background).

Smh, poor kid is gonna be balding in his 20s.

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
Paying yourself FTW

indifferent.gif

I love how certain people think everyone can be their own boss. You obviously have no idea of business. You gotta play to your strengths.

The proper term is LOCKS. Smh at ppl callin em "dreads" when the term deviates from slave masters calling the hairstyle "dreadful"...know your history esp if you rockin em. I respect locks because they are meant to be a sign of spiritual growth, not just a new trend...just my $.02
how refreshing to hear from someone else.....

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

It depends on the person, complexion, hair texture, eyes…all that.

But my son he is 3 at the end of the month, has dreads. We started locking them when he was almost 2, and they look so adorable on him. (He is like a little mac already, girls my age be running to him, wanting to hug him….smh.) But everyone that sees him old or young and all races, love his hair, they think it's the cutest thing…

And for the record, he has good quality hair and a very nice complexion, so it works for him (and we are of jamaican background).

Smh, poor kid is gonna be balding in his 20s.

poor kid?! i know you not even trying to disrespect my son...

and how is he going to be balding?! idiot...people have locks all their lives, and i have never seen any of them go bald.

lol daytona its all just interesting to me, i aint from round here, im just down here.....
I feel you son
I'm from new england in fact, and it takes some getting used too
but yo, you can't even front on these females down here
pimp.gif

jokes. locks are definitely trendy right now. my hair waves up without me even trying. so its either keep doing me, or pick up the latest fad. i'llpass on the fads. leave that up to e-40 and weezy.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

THANK YOU!!!
Fashion locks FTL.
the ignorance in threads like these is shameful.
roll.gif

Seriously? It's a haircut, get off your high horses. "Spiritual growth?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
Please.

You clearly don't know MUCH about the Rastafarian culture, you should familiarize yourself first before critiqing.
i dont like it when people say fashion locks ftl. i know whats locks symbolize in a culture but that doesnt mean people who are not apart of that culture shouldnt have their hair a certain way
I'm not saying people who aren't apart of it can't have it that way, it just bugs me seeing people with dyed locks or having them justto "shake them dreads" smh e40..

They just mean a lot to me from how I grew up, and being a rasta now. Screw conforming to the white man...I'm glad the country I live in is acceptable ofthem.

Originally Posted by derryj3

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
Paying yourself FTW

indifferent.gif

I love how certain people think everyone can be their own boss. You obviously have no idea of business. You gotta play to your strengths.

When did I state that everyone can be their own boss? That was directed at one person and that person is not you

Back
Top Bottom