You knew it was coming OFFICIAL Dread heads Vs. Wave heads ( dreads>waves)

Yea. Some people really keep theirs up while other dont. Those are the ones that tend to look a bit furry and may even smell. The difference is night and day.

i would be willing to bet that if we both interviewed for the same job you having dreads and me having a dark ceaser i would get the job over you.

therefore short hair > long hair in the professional world.

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

The proper term is LOCKS. Smh at ppl callin em "dreads" when the term deviates from slave masters calling the hairstyle "dreadful"...know your history esp if you rockin em. I respect locks because they are meant to be a sign of spiritual growth, not just a new trend...just my $.02

Good info I knew that (really I did) a lot of people get offended when you call them dreads up here in Atlanta well at least older heads

Originally Posted by I R Andre

You must be from DC talking this stupdity.

A fresh cut> your head looking like a shag rug and smelling like a bathmat. Only Jamaicans can pull that off. Regular blacks with dreads look ghetto to me.

Actually I'm from Atlanta and my dreads are neat and smells really good so what are you talking about and you think just because you have a low haircutyour head is clean ...... Yeah sure try selson blue or head and shoulders for them flakes and dandrufs And the you won't get a job because you have locs isold at least in Atlanta hell doctors, teachers, and even a few lawyers have them now

The only guy I got dreads for was me, and really if your hair haft to be a certain way to get a girl you have no game as a matter of fact your much of a femalefor getting a hair style because " the girls like it" but really though what girl doesn't like dreads

Bama LOL that's cool but still dreads>all and for the guys with the bald head really .... I'm not rocking one of those until I'm going bald

Before I cut my hair in 06 I thougt about getting dreads but never did.......got a taper fade....started brushing....started spinning, with that being said.WAVES FTW

Originally Posted by I R Andre

You must be from DC talking this stupdity.

A fresh cut> your head looking like a shag rug and smelling like a bathmat. Only Jamaicans can pull that off. Regular blacks with dreads look ghetto to me.
That had to be the dumbest +#!$ I've ever seen you post.

I been in atl all week, seems like all the lesbians rock dreads down here. Can't tell who is who, well actually the lesbians down here are more brolic thanall these skinny dudes I've seen on more short stay vist so far.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

360's FTW
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Young Safari

Is this even a discussion?

Dreads have and will always be superior than a cut head.

- Safari

The defiantly aren't superior in corporate America
laugh.gif

I'm sticking with what gets me farthest in my career. I can't be looking like a Goon off Bankhead Highway.

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

The only guy I got dreads for was me, and really if your hair haft to be a certain way to get a girl you have no game as a matter of fact your much of a female for getting a hair style because " the girls like it" but really though what girl doesn't like dreads

Bama LOL that's cool but still dreads>all and for the guys with the bald head really .... I'm not rocking one of those until I'm going bald
wth is wrong with you. u over here making a thread about dreads vs. wave heads. and wen some1 says something about disagreeing about dreads u comeover here all pmsn about y this and that about dreads..wth. u made this thread to see wat does a person perfer but u over here getting offended about wat theysayn. i recommend u to not open a thread til next year
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

The only guy I got dreads for was me, and really if your hair haft to be a certain way to get a girl you have no game as a matter of fact your much of a female for getting a hair style because " the girls like it" but really though what girl doesn't like dreads

Maybe it's just time for me to go to sleep, but i cannot read this dudes posts with their horrible structure and grammar. We all screw up ongrammar, but this is really horrible. I usually don't even care.

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

The proper term is LOCKS. Smh at ppl callin em "dreads" when the term deviates from slave masters calling the hairstyle "dreadful"...know your history esp if you rockin em. I respect locks because they are meant to be a sign of spiritual growth, not just a new trend...just my $.02

OFT... With that said, however, waves or Caesars all day.

Even tho I rock a Caesar I would prefer to have dreads cuz girls are really into them out here.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

chicks go for dudes with waves
pimp.gif

Waves>>>>>>>Dreads

ahhhhh....aint fin argue..but betchs love (on point) dreads...from florida to canal st. *%%* love mine.

nan important bout waves over here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom