You knew it was coming OFFICIAL Dread heads Vs. Wave heads ( dreads>waves)

whats funny is when dreads play out your gonna HAVE to get a haircut, theres no coming back from dreads

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

pimp.gif
locks > waves

How about =? Its all preference.
grin.gif
did i need to add "imo"? didn't think it was necessary...

It is.
and you called me out for what? as if i was the only one on here that stated their preference...

Chilll lol

When dreads play out (which they won't) I will still have mine who cares about what's in people need to do what best fit them

Originally Posted by Young Easy

whats funny is when dreads play out your gonna HAVE to get a haircut, theres no coming back from dreads

Locs can be taken out without cuttin the hair. Just need water and a lot of conditioner

dreads, brades, fades, whatever you choose to rock just make sure you DO YOU

for me i rock the singles...never get braids cause i hate them
also sometimes just rock the long curly look cause the females always compliment me on it...

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

retrourfeet wrote:

Tetsujin23 wrote:

bammas rock dreads.

waves ftw.

YO!!!!! WHN ARE YOU SHIPPING OUT MY KICKS
mad.gif
????I SENT MINE TO YOU ALONG
WITH CASH,,,,,,TRACKING AND YOUR IGNORING MY MESSAGES
roll.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif

Paging Crank Lucas!! I think we got something here.
laugh.gif

My fault peeps, started tripp'n when I didnt get response, its all good now, got conf#
wink.gif
embarassed.gif
I still got love 4 Tetsujin23, we cool

its funny how some jobs make guys cut their hair if its too long and make them wear it a certain way....my first job was like that and the job i have nowallows me to rock my hair however i want (especially since i'm management) and i get paid triple than my first job

im saying even dreadlocks aka american dreads are just not cool, nor do they look good, if you dread why does it look so organized ... thats not the point. idont know im jamaican and dont see how these cats come with perfect lookin dreads trynna act like theyre doing somethin ... just feels phony, wannabe, like awhite guy with an afro ... yea he has it, but it looks wrong. no offense intended, just an example.

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

im saying even dreadlocks aka american dreads are just not cool, nor do they look good, if you dread why does it look so organized ... thats not the point. i dont know im jamaican and dont see how these cats come with perfect lookin dreads trynna act like theyre doing somethin ... just feels phony, wannabe, like a white guy with an afro ... yea he has it, but it looks wrong. no offense intended, just an example.
QFT

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by WHPH10

It depends on the person, complexion, hair texture, eyes…all that.

But my son he is 3 at the end of the month, has dreads. We started locking them when he was almost 2, and they look so adorable on him. (He is like a little mac already, girls my age be running to him, wanting to hug him….smh.) But everyone that sees him old or young and all races, love his hair, they think it's the cutest thing…

And for the record, he has good quality hair and a very nice complexion, so it works for him (and we are of jamaican background).

Smh, poor kid is gonna be balding in his 20s.

poor kid?! i know you not even trying to disrespect my son...

and how is he going to be balding?! idiot...people have locks all their lives, and i have never seen any of them go bald.
damn ur son gonna look like floyd mayweather sr. fam
roll.gif

medium_floydsr09.jpg

Originally Posted by Senor Fresco

But my son he is 3 at the end of the month, has dreads. We started locking them when he was almost 2, and they look so adorable on him. (He is like a little mac already, girls my age be running to him, wanting to hug him….smh.) But everyone that sees him old or young and all races, love his hair, they think it's the cutest thing…

And for the record, he has good quality hair and a very nice complexion, so it works for him (and we are of jamaican background).

and how is he going to be balding?! idiot...people have locks all their lives, and i have never seen any of them go bald.
roll.gif

medium_floydsr09.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cjspida619

im saying even dreadlocks aka american dreads are just not cool, nor do they look good, if you dread why does it look so organized ... thats not the point. i dont know im jamaican and dont see how these cats come with perfect lookin dreads trynna act like theyre doing somethin ... just feels phony, wannabe, like a white guy with an afro ... yea he has it, but it looks wrong. no offense intended, just an example.
QFT
Jew Fro?

Ceaser FTW no waves
pimp.gif

x3bq5v.jpg

k2b6kj.jpg

nothin special, back when i was tryin to get waves takin the game serious. Some braids/dreads are fresh but nothin like seein a cat killin the game with aperfect 360.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by cjspida619

QFT
Jew Fro?

Ceaser FTW no waves
pimp.gif

boys w/waves act like females on some "don't touch my hair" type stuff...i like to be able to run my hands over it w/out getting yelled at...

Originally Posted by Senor Fresco

roll.gif

medium_floydsr09.jpg

laugh.gif
, In all seriousness though, there is no need for a two year old kid tohave locks.

What are you people really arguing, who gives a damn?

The proper term is LOCKS. Smh at ppl callin em "dreads" when the term deviates from slave masters calling the hairstyle "dreadful"...know your history esp if you rockin em.
You say that but I read this from wikipedia.

In Jamaica the term dreadlocks was first recorded in the 1950s as a term for the "Young Black Faith", an early sect of the Rastafari which began among the marginalized poor of Jamaica in the 1930s, when they ceased to copy the particular hair style of Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia and began to wear dreadlocks instead[sup][citation needed][/sup]. It was said that the wearer lived a "dread" life or a life in which he feared God, which gave birth to the modern name 'dreadlocks' for this ancient style
Dont know which is true, but i really dobut blacks were allowed to have their hair in locks back in slavery days.

I respect locks because they are meant to be a sign of spiritual growth, not just a new trend...just my $.02
Sure. Thats sounds so fake to me, you wear dreads because they look good on you and is a reflection of your style, not for some spirituality. Ifit were for spiritual growth you would not be clowning of other types of hair.....

Back
Top Bottom