Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

:wow: YOOOOO! I've been searching for that Kidman video for years.

Theres another time he botched that move even worse on the saturday morning show

I'm stating the obvious here, but Dailymotion has a lot of things that aren't on youtube.
Yea which is why I always get so pissed off that Daily Motion's XBOX 360 APP is so much garbage. I am going to try and use it through IE on my XBOX and see if it works better. But there is a lot of content on there. But some of those dudes that had a lot of WCW stuff got axed when the Network came about

@DC

Njpw's YouTube page actually has a ton of matches that run great on 360...

And much respect Club... That is really dope and awesome...
Yea I follow New Japan's main YouTube page. They have some nice old stuff on there as well.

This was always one of my favorite short matches from Nitro.

1. Larry Zybysko was solid as the color man. (They disappeared)
2. Ultimo.....
3. Psychosis with the #ntDenim
4. Rey's suicide dive was as close to perfect as you would ever see
A fun little match. "Please watch."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2G_sxbIJ_I

I can never think about the WCW CWs without thinking about Super Calo. Dude had the most comfortable ring attire ever :lol:. I still don't know what his gimmick even was

YxLln5Z.gif

5p6ubo.gif

I can never think about the WCW CWs without thinking about Super Calo. Dude had the most comfortable ring attire ever :lol:. I still don't know what his gimmick even was
At the time he got his look from a popular rap group in Mexico, Calo. His mask had the shades and the hat sewn into it. So it was all part of the mask. Calo was underrated man

I'm watching The Marine 2 right now with the wonder acting of Ted Dibiase Jr, and trying to figure out exactly why they chose to make this movie

Back
Top Bottom