Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

That UT commercial is gold..I don't know why, but it makes me excited for when he retires so WWE can do a 6-hour doc on him with all these cool kinds of things in it..I also can't wait to see him go into the HOF..

What up ntwt fam been mia this week dealing with a family members death. About to catch up on the last 2 weeks of nxt. Highly recommend that last scsa podcast with court bauer. Some good insight full ****

Sorry to hear that..Hope you're doing ok..

Layla-busty-gifs-0011.gif

Layla-busty-gifs-001_001.gif

Layla-busty-gifs-001_002.gif

Layla-busty-gifs-001_003.gif

Layla-busty-gifs-001_004.gif

:smh:

For the last ppv contest, were results posted? I feel like I completely missed it if they were, or everybody just moved on

What up ntwt fam been mia this week dealing with a family members death. About to catch up on the last 2 weeks of nxt. Highly recommend that last scsa podcast with court bauer. Some good insight full ****

Sorry to hear that man.

If you want someone to talk to just hit up the PM, NTWT fam is here for you.

Best believe if I was seeing those Taker ads when I was little I would listen :lol: . Kane and him always had me shook at house shows when they would come to the ring.

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby Sorry to hear man.

Last edited:
Read a house show report that said Khali beat Titus O'Neil in 2 minutes. Then Titus cut a promo talking about he wasn't ready, and Khali beat him again in 1 minute. If this is how they plan on getting him over on Raw and SD, may as well release him now.
Racism

So did y'all know ROH had a PPV or nah?
I was going to support them but I ended up not feeling like it.

@brendasdeadbaby - You will be aight man.

Got a clear listen to Ambrose's theme, and it makes me want to fight my neighbors. It fits him perfectly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom