Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

just got back from the live show in philly. pretty good all around show. cena and Wyatt fought a philly street fight that was a solid 20-25 min match. crazy how much of a god cena is to children

That Renee is a good-looking woman to take home to mother. Well, not my mother, it was rough the last time I had her meet a blond chick
"Now peepy baby, membah what I tol' ya, If she can't use ya comb,

don't bring her home. Aight now baby, I got chitlins and yams on the stove, 

Mama loves you."

I get that "bad guys wear black," but my man Rollins needs to go back to his regular tights. I guess he wants to look different from HHH and Randal

Just watched Ziggler/Del Rio from MITB last year. That match was awesome. Shame those dudes are stuck in the lower mid card

So are the Shield officially done with? Considering they all have different entrance videos now on WWE's YT channel...

h9P6TN2.png

E2IV0Nn.png

6ONCzuQ.gif

Dying at the Hogan gif

That Renee is a good-looking woman to take home to mother. Well, not my mother, it was rough the last time I had her meet a blond chick
"Now peepy baby, membah what I tol' ya, If she can't use ya comb,
don't bring her home. Aight now baby, I got chitlins and yams on the stove, 
Mama loves you."

My mom's from Seattle and doesn't sound like this :smh: :smh:...But I read this in Ms. Pearly's voice from Friday After Next :lol:

Last edited:
So are the Shield officially done with? Considering they all have different entrance videos now on WWE's YT channel...

Yeah they're done. Looks like Reigns gets to keep the old Shield gear and entrance music (remixed). They already knew Reigns couldnt do without that vest :lol:

Shout out to af1 for hooking me up with a copy of The Squared Circle..

I'm only up to the part about Terry "Bam Bam" Gorday and so far it's a really good book..My only criticism so far is the guy who wrote the book seems desperate to try and use really big words, but he kinda comes off as an idiot who doesn't know what they mean..His research is top notch though and I've already read a couple things I never knew about..

Shout out to af1 for hooking me up with a copy of The Squared Circle..

I'm only up to the part about Terry "Bam Bam" Gorday and so far it's a really good book..My only criticism so far is the guy who wrote the book seems desperate to try and use really big words, but he kinda comes off as an idiot who doesn't know what they mean..His research is top notch though and I've already read a couple things I never knew about..

No problem sir :pimp:

Yeah he def uses big words for no reason but he's def a very intellectual guy. The way he looks at wrestling is great. Truly sees it as an art form

Read a house show report that said Khali beat Titus O'Neil in 2 minutes. Then Titus cut a promo talking about he wasn't ready, and Khali beat him again in 1 minute. If this is how they plan on getting him over on Raw and SD, may as well release him now.

No problem sir :pimp:

Yeah he def uses big words for no reason but he's def a very intellectual guy. The way he looks at wrestling is great. Truly sees it as an art form

I dig his style of writing, and I don't doubt his intelligence, but he's just trying way to hard to prove his IQ to people..Funny thing is I've actually caught him misusing several words already..I would say on the 1-10 scale his research/knowledge of wrestling is a solid 9 outta 10..His unnecessary use of fancy words to describe a sport for the common man is a 47 outta 10..But I can't lie, I'm already hooked and look forward to each new section..

The Von Erich chapter is pretty much heart breaking..

The Moolah section pretty much confirms she was a bad B..

The parts about the NWA re-affirms my belief that they were basically the wrestling mafia..

Back
Top Bottom