Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Waiting for those pregnant ******* to come through
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

AJ Lee Reportedly Pregnant, May Not Be Back In WWE This Year

According to the latest rumors, AJ Lee is pregnant and may not be back on WWE TV this year. Rajah reports that multiple sources have claimed the story is true. Assuming she ever does come back, it would be March or April at the earliest. This depends on when she became pregnant, of course.

Damn a NTWTer is a real life champion.
pimp.gif

Congrats Club.
nthat.gif

Even 4w would be proud.
laugh.gif

Speaking of 4w, where is he? For dudes that follow him does he still tweet?

Hope ole boy didn't get kidnapped down in Mexico.

Damn a NTWTer is a real life champion. :pimp:

Congrats Club. :nthat:

Even 4w would be proud. :lol:

Speaking of 4w, where is he? For dudes that follow him does he still tweet?

Hope ole boy didn't get kidnapped down in Mexico.
He still tweets no stalking stuff

Just realized we still didn't get payback prediction results yet :lol:

@DC

Njpw's YouTube page actually has a ton of matches that run great on 360...

And much respect Club... That is really dope and awesome...

Last edited:
Found this. Kinda interesting in seeing some stuff from here.

Peep, go through 1-100 and tell me what is worth watching. 8)

Observer's Top 100 Matches of 2009 - http://z11.invisionfree.com/wrestling_ko/ar/t3070.htm

Jericho vs. Mysterio at Bash is one of my favorites from 2009. Watch their whole series from Judgment Day-Extreme Rules- Bash. The final match plays off spots from the two previous ones. Great stuff :pimp:

Now that I look at it, Mysterio had a bunch of great matches in 2009. His performance in the Elimination Chamber match was very good too. 2009 was probably his last really good year until the injuries started creeping up.

Last edited:
Found this. Kinda interesting in seeing some stuff from here.

Peep, go through 1-100 and tell me what is worth watching. 8)

Observer's Top 100 Matches of 2009 - http://z11.invisionfree.com/wrestling_ko/ar/t3070.htm

Jericho vs. Mysterio at Bash is one of my favorites from 2009. Watch their whole series from Judgment Day-Extreme Rules- Bash. The final match plays off spots from the two previous ones. Great stuff :pimp:

@DC @ntwt

I wanna watch the Mutoh/Tanahashi from WK3... Help please...

This is Morrison vs. Mysterio Smackdown that was ranked 23 on the list. Dont think I've seen the match yet...man Mysterio was probably the lowkey MVP of the 00s

Rey vs Morrison was probably one of my favorite matches from around that time. Smackdown was nice like every week then. That's also around the time Rey went on his 2nd "vacation" :lol:

Last edited:
Watching Angle vs Nakamura.. This should be great... I gotta say, the IWGP HW title is amazing... It is such a close second to Big Gold for me..

Watching Angle vs Nakamura.. This should be great... I gotta say, the IWGP HW title is amazing... It is such a close second to Big Gold for me..

This is a unification match for the 2 HW titles... Angle was holding the title Brock stole and didn't return for like 20 months... Nakamura was holding a "temp" title that was ugly as hell, looked like a crown shape belt... For once, thank god for Borash with the English language...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom