I'm guessing the 2nd ladder match is gonna be:

Rollins
Bo
Barrett
Ambrose
RVD
Ziggler

And......Kofi or Rusev??

And if thats the case, what will the other matches even be? (besides a tag title match)

Stardust n goldy vs rybaxel
Paige vs a broad
Thwagga vs Adam rose

Swagger and Rose??? Uuuggggh thought that was over already

Bunch of odd/cool wrestling pics. Warning- There's hella pics.

wBHvnxW.jpg

M1yMMyO.jpg

yQRpTuT.jpg

HfnBeFX.jpg

uTlEWg8.jpg

All of these are a mix of :rofl: and :pimp: :pimp:

I'd rather watch Cena in a 3-Way Dance with Kane and Big Show for every Raw main event than a Bo Dallas match..
no you wouldn't..

and cena is a good dude. not great in the ringbut he can tell a good story.

we just get caught up in hating the fact that creative mails it in with him all the time and he never loses.

no you wouldn't..

and cena is a good dude. not great in the ringbut he can tell a good story.
we just get caught up in hating the fact that creative mails it in with him all the time and he never loses.

No, I really would..Bo Dallas is worse than the Great Khali, El Gigante, and The Shockmaster combined..I really do hope he blows out both knees and can never wrestle again..

No, I really would..Bo Dallas is worse than the Great Khali, El Gigante, and The Shockmaster combined..I really do hope he blows out both knees and can never wrestle again..

Somebody's not a Boliever. :lol:

This has to be their least talked about match. Still great though.

Last edited:
That red look for Western Taker is interesting (had never seen that before), but wouldn't take it over the purple accents, nor the gray. The latter two just meshed with that look better, IMO...still pretty cool, nonetheless. 

WWE 2k and GTA are probably the only reasons why I still own an Xbox after buying a PS4. Looking forward to what the 2k team does this year. I'm hoping for the ability to go backstage, have a locker room mode, something more than what we've been given.

I did it fellas. Your new CCW Southeastern Heavyweight champion

Me and Swann

I couldnt be more ecstatic right now. Ive been in the biz a little over a year and this was one of my main goals.

This one is for all of us, fellas. Sincerely
Congrats!
pimp.gif
  Time to get a spinner version!

congrats on the title win man,just keep bolieving!!!! nah but seriously thats awesome

great pics,that taker with the dx shirt, and stone cold and nwo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
,also red undertaker 
pimp.gif

was out last night so gonna watch smackdown at 10 tonight,just watched that battle royal from raw and that rusev- reigns was too dope man.

i gotta say i think the mitb match came at the perfect time,great way to establish muitiple guys in the main event scene all at once.also the second mitb match will do that,maybe not for everyone but hopefully guys like seth,ambrose,barrett and my dude 8-0 BO 

Back
Top Bottom