Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

EDIT: good it works

also...idk why but glasses eve torres really gets me going, she still looks like crimson chin but idc

Last edited:
Bunch of odd/cool wrestling pics. Warning- There's hella pics.
XkWfw6P.jpg

5M4rwMV.jpg

9IBgERI.jpg

qoDKB4H.png

wBHvnxW.jpg

M1yMMyO.jpg

wQMPir8.jpg

QlwdGt4.jpg

omXQxyS.jpg

sWsFjl9.jpg

dLme3cn.jpg

Gfuz68V.jpg

TZtBQIz.jpg

yQRpTuT.jpg

2dTe3Lv.jpg

tdm3WM8.jpg

1fQ6jUW.png

fnDFsdZ.jpg

KnrhgFA.jpg

jY2YiQr.jpg

5lgVnBL.jpg

vWz0eul.png

tTbuM1P.jpg

t2HcQhL.jpg

nbFN1Cw.jpg

pZ6vzY1.jpg

rzAe6C2.jpg

jGR3dDV.jpg

CkBe3aG.jpg

0T5V0DR.jpg

76mOetR.jpg

UcIc448.jpg

mpIJLmc.jpg

S6WnG89.jpg

ceW7LQz.jpg

POnivsa.jpg

IOSDGWb.jpg

HfnBeFX.jpg

oo9Myyi.jpg

7LEZTHN.jpg

EOTNkNK.jpg

Q8dxyj7.jpg

M9Jekb0.jpg

B37B1NO.jpg

vBDt1pD.jpg

uTlEWg8.jpg

2RVxxwX.jpg

Last edited:
Man had to dip out right before Bo and Fandango. Really wanted to see what Bo would say about that whole fiasco :lol: Is it online yet?

if you could only show a kid 5 pictures of what the 90's were like, Bret Hart sitting next to a computer with America Online should definitely be one of them

It would be dope if Bo went on a Goldberg type streak.

They've never done a streak with anyone who's NOT a dominant type of character. It would be dope to see him go like 150 - 0 off of barely winning.

Cena will never turn heel... Unless there comes a day when another guy is able to carry the company in the ring and outside of it... Hogan only turned heel after kids stopped liking him... Kids world wide still love Cena... Unless his popularity naturally bombs, I never want to see him turn heel... The look of the kids meeting him is priceless and should never be taken away from them...

I'd rather watch Cena in a 3-Way Dance with Kane and Big Show for every Raw main event than a Bo Dallas match..

SUWOO TAKER???

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Random Read. This can be applied to other wrestling games as well
As a follow-up to the "Things Fire Pro has taught me about pro wrestling, here is a list of what I have learned:

1) Wrestlers from outside the US have interesting movesets and styles.

2) Japanese wrestlers aren't all super serious, some are more "comedy/entertainment" oriented. Some are ladders.

3) The Japanese wrestlers that are super serious are even more so then I realized and AWESOME for it 8) (KOC gets the assist on that along with Fire Pro. Nothing like a KOC Kojima lariat to wake my *** up :shock: )

4) Peter Aerts is a bad mofo and will & KICK U in the face.

5) The Karelin Drop is BANNED.

6) There is a neat and elegant simplicity to the All Japan "color coded" wrestler tights system.

7) Learning how to put a moveset together is both difficult and very rewarding.

8) Ring psychology is more then just building to a finisher, it's telling a story in the match.

9) Other styles of wrestling also have interesting "finisher structures". I started Fire Pro with the WWE mentality of "One regular match finisher to rule them all" and over the years became more comfortable with the "King's Road" style of finishers per position with one rare finisher. It's not better objectively, I just like it more.

10) Pro wrestling is one of the most interesting entertainment combat arts because of it's many possible and valid approaches. One of the best things about pro wrestling is how many ways it can be portrayed in terms of in ring styles and overall presentations. There are crowds for just about every existing style and, in my view, styles that have not even been created yet which will evolve pro wrestling as an entire medium but not replace what we already have. Fire Pro allows us to create different styles in our own game and present them cohesively while experimenting with other styles as well (especially with other people's edits). Fire Pro has shown me just how varied and creative pro wrestling CAN truly be and gives us the tools to maximize and shape that creativity. We become pro wrestling. It becomes us. We are one with it and perpetuate ourselves through time.

Exchanged Fire Pro Returns for King of Fighters XI way back and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made

Missed smackdown. Is there a second ladder match going on? And what all went down

Mainly with my boy Bo, Seth and Ziggy

Back
Top Bottom