Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

I knew you were gonna say something about Aventus
laugh.gif
LMAO you know we both rep #TeamSmellGoods

ziggler has coycat gimmick , feels he is entitled , fragile and is just not entertaining ring work is C+ but hasnt proved anything , sorry if i rustle the he man dz lovers club

Working a show in miami tonight

Rich swann and elijah burke also on the card

Tomorrow night i go against bruno sassi for Coastal Championship Wrestling Southeastern Conference Championship

Might win my first belt tomorrow

LMAO you know we both rep #TeamSmellGoods
This is true.  And if I ever get a chance to meet Nikki, I will douse myself in Aventus and let the magic happen
pimp.gif

Tomorrow night i go against bruno sassi for Coastal Championship Wrestling Southeastern Conference Championship

Crossing my fingers for you.  Bring that belt to NTWT.  We can have it customized with a spinner
pimp.gif

Kenny King is my guy but I burst out laughing when Angle punched him to the floor :lol:.

Who is Bram?

It's crazy how the X-Division used to be the best part of the show that you had no doubt every match would be good to great, and now the majority of them amount to Velocity matches that range from rate gems to nothing special.

I think TNA has gotten all they can get out of Roode. He has the man for a bit and I think he's peaked as a character. It's crazy cause when I was really into TNA early on, I didn't feel like Roode could be a main event type guy, especially in his initial singles run in that crappy feud he had with Booker T. They did a great job of building him up during and after Beer Money though.

Magnus definitely needs to find his way to the WWE soon. He's only 27 and has the look, size, and mic skills they look for, and shouldn't have to change his moveset up much. He needs to make that move before he's 34 with too much TNA stench on him and has to spend 3 years on NXT.

Bram was Rat Guy's former tag parter in WWE, Kenneth Cameron aka the dude that got fired for YOLOing it up on a drunk night. Think dude is smashing Ric's daughter too.

And a Magnus/Barrett tag team would be :pimp:

:pimp: Nice, you should upload a video if you can

Back
Top Bottom