Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

KKPbx.gif

Watching the replay of SD now since I missed it last night. Seth did his somersault entrance over the top rope, so at least he's still doing that...Ambrose cut a mean promo too. Such a beast on the mic.

Congrats Club. I don't know ya like that but I remember seeing you post during my lurker days. Very happy for anyone that dedicates themselves to the craft, let alone reaches the upper echelon and gets a title. :smile: for real man, tremendous respect.

WWE is about to KILL this dude's account. Man this is a lot of good stuff in here.

Enjoy, save, subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WrestlingChallenge95/videos

Woooooow :lol: I'm surprised they haven't sniped that account already, especially with the amount of stuff he has. I keep up with 2 accounts that have nothing but Raven/Flock matches and WWE dark matches, but they seem to destroy the Botchamania guy's account like twice a month :lol:

Watching the replay of SD now since I missed it last night. Seth did his somersault entrance over the top rope, so at least he's still doing that...Ambrose cut a mean promo too. Such a beast on the mic.
What else happened? I missed it. Still in Hawaii until tomorrow. And cheap heat was good as always. I really have listened to it since NTWT put me on. Y'all are the best. :smile:

MonSoonClassic is a channel I look at often. WWE seems to toy with him. They take down random stuff from his account each week. But it was stuff that was previously on WWE On Demand. But they haven't put up a LOT of stuff that was already on there. Like WCW Worldwide, Pro, Saturday Night and other C-shows.

MonSoonClassic is a channel I look at often. WWE seems to toy with him. They take down random stuff from his account each week. But it was stuff that was previously on WWE On Demand. But they haven't put up a LOT of stuff that was already on there. Like WCW Worldwide, Pro, Saturday Night and other C-shows.

That channel I was watching with all the hd njpw is gone...

I wish TNA gained more steam/popularity.  WWE needs some competition, I would love for another "Monday Night War" type of battle to happen.

AJ Lee Reportedly Pregnant, May Not Be Back In WWE This Year

According to the latest rumors, AJ Lee is pregnant and may not be back on WWE TV this year. Rajah reports that multiple sources have claimed the story is true. Assuming she ever does come back, it would be March or April at the earliest. This depends on when she became pregnant, of course.

AJ and CM Punk were married last Friday with friends saying they "loved the idea of having their wedding on Friday the 13th."

Punk had AJ like
tumblr_mk0kljjWZf1s68u5eo1_r1_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom