Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

The location of October's "Bound For Glory" will be announced Thursday morning 8amET on ESPN.com's Page 2, by ESPN SportsCenter anchor Robert Flores (@RoFloESPN) and his special guest, Sting.

The location of October's "Bound For Glory" will be announced Thursday morning 8amET on ESPN.com's Page 2, by ESPN SportsCenter anchor Robert Flores (@RoFloESPN) and his special guest, Sting.

- WWE has made the decision to start very soon on construction for a physical Hall of Fame. Officials are still looking for a city to house the Hall of Fame and carry the financial burden of running it but Orlando, Florida is a possibility. WWE is in the process of purchasing legendary memorabilia for displays in the new Hall of Fame building.

- There was a lot of heat from management and other wrestlers regarding Randy Orton’s recent interview where he bashed Kelly Kelly. It was noted by a source that any mid-card wrestler who said even part of what Orton did would be buried big time but Orton was able to get away with it because he’s one of the “golden boys.

- WWE has made the decision to start very soon on construction for a physical Hall of Fame. Officials are still looking for a city to house the Hall of Fame and carry the financial burden of running it but Orlando, Florida is a possibility. WWE is in the process of purchasing legendary memorabilia for displays in the new Hall of Fame building.

- There was a lot of heat from management and other wrestlers regarding Randy Orton’s recent interview where he bashed Kelly Kelly. It was noted by a source that any mid-card wrestler who said even part of what Orton did would be buried big time but Orton was able to get away with it because he’s one of the “golden boys.

- As noted before, The Rock said in his most recent video that he’s looking forward to confronting John Cena in a city where the fans chanted his name for the first time, and implied that he may meet Cena on an upcoming WWE pay-per-view. There’s speculation that The Rock was referring to New York City’s Madison Square Garden, which will host WWE’s Survivor Series in November of this year.

- Hulk Hogan reportedly held a meeting with TNA talents on Tuesday before the Impact Wrestling tapings, where he stressed that everyone needs to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Hogan’s in meetings. It’s said that the talents on Tuesday weren’t very receptive to the speech as they’ve heard it all before. Dixie Carter asked the roster if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Vince Russo and his sidekick Matt Conway were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.

- As noted before, The Rock said in his most recent video that he’s looking forward to confronting John Cena in a city where the fans chanted his name for the first time, and implied that he may meet Cena on an upcoming WWE pay-per-view. There’s speculation that The Rock was referring to New York City’s Madison Square Garden, which will host WWE’s Survivor Series in November of this year.

- Hulk Hogan reportedly held a meeting with TNA talents on Tuesday before the Impact Wrestling tapings, where he stressed that everyone needs to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Hogan’s in meetings. It’s said that the talents on Tuesday weren’t very receptive to the speech as they’ve heard it all before. Dixie Carter asked the roster if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Vince Russo and his sidekick Matt Conway were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.

100PROOF wrote:
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
ether.jpg

The Rock went in on Cena something awful

Punk is pushing the Cena phonieness...Rocky is pushing the Cena phonieness...I smell a "Corporate Champion" Cena after this Sunday Rock, that's what I smell...

Ol' Vince already re-signed Punk and is gonna throw the match in Cena's favor at Money in the Bank...Punk is the new era SCSA (I.E. the Anti-Hero-Hero that stands against everything that is the WWE Establishment) and Cena is going to blame his alliance with "Mr. Mcmahon" on the WWE fans never accepting him, thus causing him to do what's best for himself...Similar to the program they had Batista running against Rey Mysterio when he jumped ship...Cena doesen't get fired and Punk will keyfabe a contract re-signing due to his wanting to get revenge on Vince and Cena for wronging him and the WWE Universe...

There that sets up everything through SummerSlam...Attitude Era Version: 2.0 - PG / Attitude Era Lite...

100PROOF wrote:
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
ether.jpg

The Rock went in on Cena something awful

Punk is pushing the Cena phonieness...Rocky is pushing the Cena phonieness...I smell a "Corporate Champion" Cena after this Sunday Rock, that's what I smell...

Ol' Vince already re-signed Punk and is gonna throw the match in Cena's favor at Money in the Bank...Punk is the new era SCSA (I.E. the Anti-Hero-Hero that stands against everything that is the WWE Establishment) and Cena is going to blame his alliance with "Mr. Mcmahon" on the WWE fans never accepting him, thus causing him to do what's best for himself...Similar to the program they had Batista running against Rey Mysterio when he jumped ship...Cena doesen't get fired and Punk will keyfabe a contract re-signing due to his wanting to get revenge on Vince and Cena for wronging him and the WWE Universe...

There that sets up everything through SummerSlam...Attitude Era Version: 2.0 - PG / Attitude Era Lite...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

The Rock with the 2pac hit em up type dis....

lethal-injection-sanquentin.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
That was straight napalm Rock gave to Cena. Did you hear/read Cena's response? It's like Cena didn't even watch the video,
and just repeated "You're not here, but I am, you're not here, but I am".

Originally Posted by sickickz23

The Rock with the 2pac hit em up type dis....

lethal-injection-sanquentin.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
That was straight napalm Rock gave to Cena. Did you hear/read Cena's response? It's like Cena didn't even watch the video,
and just repeated "You're not here, but I am, you're not here, but I am".

Just got done watching The Franchise: San Fransisco Giants and....I think Brian Wilson could be a stand in for CM Punk. They remind me of each other both in demeanor and looks...and of course, their facial hair games are on point.

Just got done watching The Franchise: San Fransisco Giants and....I think Brian Wilson could be a stand in for CM Punk. They remind me of each other both in demeanor and looks...and of course, their facial hair games are on point.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

*+%% I can't wait to watch this tonight.

Back
Top Bottom