Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

I really hate the "fued" for the fact Cena can't cut a promo to save his life... Random Boston accent for a random word, Stupid mentions of the Rock every promo he gives, and he isn't really funny.. It cheapens the story..

I really hate the "fued" for the fact Cena can't cut a promo to save his life... Random Boston accent for a random word, Stupid mentions of the Rock every promo he gives, and he isn't really funny.. It cheapens the story..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Gonna be a lot of mad people come sunday night when punk loses and WWE yet again takes the safe route out of an angle

Punk going to tap out to STF..

no way that arena will murder cena
laugh.gif

is this a no dq match?

The All-State is gonna go in on Cena just a bad if not worse than the crowd at the Hammerstein was at one night stand in 2006

Gonna be a lot of mad people come sunday night when punk loses and WWE yet again takes the safe route out of an angle

laugh.gif

is this a no dq match?

The All-State is gonna go in on Cena just a bad if not worse than the crowd at the Hammerstein was at one night stand in 2006

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the rock vid.....
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]when is raw in NY?

[/color]

laugh.gif
.[/color]

[/color]

Originally Posted by masondid

laugh.gif

is this a no dq match?

that place would have went down in flames if RVD lost.

laugh.gif

is this a no dq match?

laugh.gif

is this a no dq match?

How many times does vince have to tell yall he doesn't care what yall want? Cena is gonna win and the kids will go home happy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

is this a no dq match?

How many times does vince have to tell yall he doesn't care what yall want? Cena is gonna win and the kids will go home happy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

the rock vid.....
laugh.gif
when is raw in NY?

not sure when Raw is going to come to NYC again, but Survivor Series will be at MSG. i will be attending that ppv
pimp.gif

the rock vid.....
laugh.gif
when is raw in NY?

not sure when Raw is going to come to NYC again, but Survivor Series will be at MSG. i will be attending that ppv
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

is this a no dq match?

laugh.gif
Oh I know the kids are most likely going home happy, I was talking about the reception they gave him, the screw you Cena chants, they threw his shirt and hat back him numerous times it was hilarious. They booed him at WM22 when the Cena train was really picking up steam. I can imagine how they are go after him Sunday add to the fact he's going against Punk. Chicago crowds are usually hot I don't see Sunday being any different... 

laugh.gif

is this a no dq match?

laugh.gif
Oh I know the kids are most likely going home happy, I was talking about the reception they gave him, the screw you Cena chants, they threw his shirt and hat back him numerous times it was hilarious. They booed him at WM22 when the Cena train was really picking up steam. I can imagine how they are go after him Sunday add to the fact he's going against Punk. Chicago crowds are usually hot I don't see Sunday being any different... 

laugh.gif

not to mention that this PPV main event actually has a BIG MATCH FEEL to it.

i seriously cant wait for the crowd reaction to this match. its gonna be amazing

laugh.gif

i seriously cant wait for the crowd reaction to this match. its gonna be amazing

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

laugh.gif

is this a no dq match?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

laugh.gif

is this a no dq match?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club 27

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They are gonna turn it up to the max..... i cannot wait.[/color]

Originally Posted by chino905

laugh.gif
.[/color]
[/color]

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well from what rock said, that's when he is showing up. Next time wwe is at MSG.[/color]

Originally Posted by Club 27

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They are gonna turn it up to the max..... i cannot wait.[/color]

Originally Posted by chino905

laugh.gif
.[/color]
[/color]

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well from what rock said, that's when he is showing up. Next time wwe is at MSG.[/color]

- WWE has been holding focus groups in the New York City area for males and females ages 18-54, who are current or former fans, to discuss the WWE product, it’s positives and negatives, and if they stopped watching regularly and why they stopped watching. The focus groups were started by WWE to begin coming up with ways to bring back fans and to work on weaknesses in the current product.

- Internally, it’s said that the WWE roster and crew members are looking forward to the Money in the Bank pay-per-view as much as they look forward to a WrestleMania or other major, exciting event. The recent happenings between CM Punk and John Cena is the hot topic within the company.

- WWE has been holding focus groups in the New York City area for males and females ages 18-54, who are current or former fans, to discuss the WWE product, it’s positives and negatives, and if they stopped watching regularly and why they stopped watching. The focus groups were started by WWE to begin coming up with ways to bring back fans and to work on weaknesses in the current product.

- Internally, it’s said that the WWE roster and crew members are looking forward to the Money in the Bank pay-per-view as much as they look forward to a WrestleMania or other major, exciting event. The recent happenings between CM Punk and John Cena is the hot topic within the company.

masondid wrote:
laugh.gif

The crowd should be on fire sunday. I wonder if they'll try an have punk cut a anti chicago promo to help cena out before the match.

Back
Top Bottom