Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

masondid wrote:
How many times does vince have to tell yall he doesn't care what yall want? Cena is gonna win and the kids will go home happy
laugh.gif

Oh I know the kids are most likely going home happy, I was talking about the reception they gave him, the screw you Cena chants, they threw his shirt and hat back him numerous times it was hilarious. They booed him at WM22 when the Cena train was really picking up steam. I can imagine how they are go after him Sunday add to the fact he's going against Punk. Chicago crowds are usually hot I don't see Sunday being any different... 

The crowd should be on fire sunday. I wonder if they'll try an have punk cut a anti chicago promo to help cena out before the match.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- WWE has been holding focus groups in the New York City area for males and females ages 18-54, who are current or former fans, to discuss the WWE product, it’s positives and negatives, and if they stopped watching regularly and why they stopped watching. The focus groups were started by WWE to begin coming up with ways to bring back fans and to work on weaknesses in the current product.
If enough people who attend bring up similar issues that they have with the product, what are the odds of the WWE actually listening? WWB:World Wrestling Business $ comes before the Entertainment part.

- WWE has been holding focus groups in the New York City area for males and females ages 18-54, who are current or former fans, to discuss the WWE product, it’s positives and negatives, and if they stopped watching regularly and why they stopped watching. The focus groups were started by WWE to begin coming up with ways to bring back fans and to work on weaknesses in the current product.
If enough people who attend bring up similar issues that they have with the product, what are the odds of the WWE actually listening? WWB:World Wrestling Business $ comes before the Entertainment part.

where do i sign up for this?

where do i sign up for this?

WWE Champion John Cena responded to the video promo that The Rock uploaded online. "Just saw Dwayne's statement," Cena wrote. "Via satellite of course. Sad, really. It was like an episode of Mad Money.

"I wonder if GLAAD will be offended by Dwayne's comments. Either way, looks like I have really made him mad. But certainly not mad enough to show up and do anything. Maybe he can send a stuntman.

"Dwayne, I am a WWE employee, and a proud one. The difference between us is you left for greener pastures. For me, this is what I love. I never begged for anyone's admiration or acceptance, you don't believe me...watch (Money in the Bank). It's not about that. It's about showing up." Follow Cena on Twitter at Twitter.com/JohnCena.
This dude begging GLAAD for help?
roll.gif

WWE Champion John Cena responded to the video promo that The Rock uploaded online. "Just saw Dwayne's statement," Cena wrote. "Via satellite of course. Sad, really. It was like an episode of Mad Money.

"I wonder if GLAAD will be offended by Dwayne's comments. Either way, looks like I have really made him mad. But certainly not mad enough to show up and do anything. Maybe he can send a stuntman.

"Dwayne, I am a WWE employee, and a proud one. The difference between us is you left for greener pastures. For me, this is what I love. I never begged for anyone's admiration or acceptance, you don't believe me...watch (Money in the Bank). It's not about that. It's about showing up." Follow Cena on Twitter at Twitter.com/JohnCena.
This dude begging GLAAD for help?
roll.gif

Bahahaha Cena is a damn clown. Dude wishes he had the universal love and charisma Rocky did back in the day.

Bahahaha Cena is a damn clown. Dude wishes he had the universal love and charisma Rocky did back in the day.

I swear CM Punk better not be getting hit with 3 AAs and pinned in less than 10 minutes this weekend.

I swear CM Punk better not be getting hit with 3 AAs and pinned in less than 10 minutes this weekend.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

This match needs at least 30 mins, IMO. I would prefer more, though.

-Via the Observer.
[font=Arial,Helvetica]For what it’s worth, Colt Cabana, who Punk mentioned on the air again, has told at least one promotion he’s worked with regularly that he’s not taking any more dates with them after next month. He also was involved in an injury angle that could write him out of NWA Hollywood. In addition, he did not sign an ROH contract. Cabana, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli are the only key wrestlers who haven’t signed new ROH deals that were still being used. Hero and Castagnoli are still expected to be WWE bound even though they are advertised for the first ROH TV tapings in Chicago next month, as they are doing the pre-signing procedure of getting the full physical and having their backgrounds checked.[/font]
I'm freaking out, yo.

-Via the Observer.
[font=Arial,Helvetica]For what it’s worth, Colt Cabana, who Punk mentioned on the air again, has told at least one promotion he’s worked with regularly that he’s not taking any more dates with them after next month. He also was involved in an injury angle that could write him out of NWA Hollywood. In addition, he did not sign an ROH contract. Cabana, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli are the only key wrestlers who haven’t signed new ROH deals that were still being used. Hero and Castagnoli are still expected to be WWE bound even though they are advertised for the first ROH TV tapings in Chicago next month, as they are doing the pre-signing procedure of getting the full physical and having their backgrounds checked.[/font]
I'm freaking out, yo.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Only 6 matches, I imagine the divas match and Henry vs Show wont go 30  piece. Plenty of time for both  title matches ( even if a Zeke match is added.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Only 6 matches, I imagine the divas match and Henry vs Show wont go 30  piece. Plenty of time for both  title matches ( even if a Zeke match is added.

Back
Top Bottom