Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- There have been some significant changes to the WWE creative team lately as Brian Gewirtz is no longer the RAW head writer and Michael Hayes is no longer the SmackDown head writer as both have been moved a step above the head writer position.

Gewirtz’s role now is to give ideas and set up the main direction for both shows, and transmit the ideas Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon have for what they want on the show. Hayes’ new role is to be the guy who also gives ideas for both RAW and SmackDown, but he’s also the guy who oversees the agents and tells them what key things have to be included in TV matches.

David Kapoor (Ranjin Singh) is now the head of RAW as he and his staff put together the scripts, but he is the actual writer. Ed Koskey is now doing the same thing on the SmackDown side. Both Koskey and Kapoor report to Brian Gewirtz, who reports to Stephanie McMahon, who then reports back to Vince McMahon. Hayes will also be working with Vince and Triple H on major show finishes.
Gewirtz sounds like a glorified middle man to me.

- There have been some significant changes to the WWE creative team lately as Brian Gewirtz is no longer the RAW head writer and Michael Hayes is no longer the SmackDown head writer as both have been moved a step above the head writer position.

Gewirtz’s role now is to give ideas and set up the main direction for both shows, and transmit the ideas Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon have for what they want on the show. Hayes’ new role is to be the guy who also gives ideas for both RAW and SmackDown, but he’s also the guy who oversees the agents and tells them what key things have to be included in TV matches.

David Kapoor (Ranjin Singh) is now the head of RAW as he and his staff put together the scripts, but he is the actual writer. Ed Koskey is now doing the same thing on the SmackDown side. Both Koskey and Kapoor report to Brian Gewirtz, who reports to Stephanie McMahon, who then reports back to Vince McMahon. Hayes will also be working with Vince and Triple H on major show finishes.
Gewirtz sounds like a glorified middle man to me.

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

The location of October's "Bound For Glory" will be announced Thursday morning 8amET on ESPN.com's Page 2, by ESPN SportsCenter anchor Robert Flores (@RoFloESPN) and his special guest, Sting.
any updates on the location?
nerd.gif

If anyone is interesting in going, I'd definitely be down to go.

The location of October's "Bound For Glory" will be announced Thursday morning 8amET on ESPN.com's Page 2, by ESPN SportsCenter anchor Robert Flores (@RoFloESPN) and his special guest, Sting.
nerd.gif

If anyone is interesting in going, I'd definitely be down to go.

I really really hope Shamus walks out champ Sunday... maybe even Daniel Bryan... remember no one expected Swagger to win his MITB match... he was buried before WM that year... Bryan winning could even play into Punks match if they wanted too...

I really really hope Shamus walks out champ Sunday... maybe even Daniel Bryan... remember no one expected Swagger to win his MITB match... he was buried before WM that year... Bryan winning could even play into Punks match if they wanted too...

Is it tooo far fetched to think that Cena and CM Punk both team up against The Rock? (or Dwayne as CM Punk refers to him as.)

Is it tooo far fetched to think that Cena and CM Punk both team up against The Rock? (or Dwayne as CM Punk refers to him as.)

nerd.gif

Just like Nike Jordan said..

TNA has announced that the 2011 Bound For Glory PPV will take place on October 16th in Philadelphia, PA at the Liacouras Center. Tickets for the big event go on sale on July 22nd.

I'll have a TNA wrap up sometime today before iMPACT.

nerd.gif

Just like Nike Jordan said..

TNA has announced that the 2011 Bound For Glory PPV will take place on October 16th in Philadelphia, PA at the Liacouras Center. Tickets for the big event go on sale on July 22nd.

I'll have a TNA wrap up sometime today before iMPACT.

- Some of the wrestlers who TNA used at the set of Impact Wrestling tapings before Destination X who weren’t regulars have noted they couldn’t believe how bad morale is in the company. The consensus was that guys are just working for TNA to collect paychecks. People across the board were complaining about Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Vince Russo.

It’s said that the roster has lost all confidence in Vince Russo, if they had any in him to begin with. The resentment against Hogan and Bischoff is that they have power but haven’t seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own.

Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that they wish TNA would have hired Paul Heyman last year so he could clean house of the guys who aren’t helping the company.

- Some of the wrestlers who TNA used at the set of Impact Wrestling tapings before Destination X who weren’t regulars have noted they couldn’t believe how bad morale is in the company. The consensus was that guys are just working for TNA to collect paychecks. People across the board were complaining about Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Vince Russo.

It’s said that the roster has lost all confidence in Vince Russo, if they had any in him to begin with. The resentment against Hogan and Bischoff is that they have power but haven’t seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own.

Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that they wish TNA would have hired Paul Heyman last year so he could clean house of the guys who aren’t helping the company.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. YEA..... I'M SHOCKED.... see my comments the last year about that.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. Said this as well. Heyman with an actual management team, and him not having to be in everything inside the company is >. End of argument.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. YEA..... I'M SHOCKED.... see my comments the last year about that.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. Said this as well. Heyman with an actual management team, and him not having to be in everything inside the company is >. End of argument.[/color]

- As noted before, The Rock said in his most recent video that he’s looking forward to confronting John Cena in a city where the fans chanted his name for the first time, and implied that he may meet Cena on an upcoming WWE pay-per-view. There’s speculation that The Rock was referring to New York City’s Madison Square Garden, which will host WWE’s Survivor Series in November of this year.

- Hulk Hogan reportedly held a meeting with TNA talents on Tuesday before the Impact Wrestling tapings, where he stressed that everyone needs to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Hogan’s in meetings. It’s said that the talents on Tuesday weren’t very receptive to the speech as they’ve heard it all before. Dixie Carter asked the roster if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Vince Russo and his sidekick Matt Conway were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.
I'll be at ringside at survivor series.
pimp.gif

- As noted before, The Rock said in his most recent video that he’s looking forward to confronting John Cena in a city where the fans chanted his name for the first time, and implied that he may meet Cena on an upcoming WWE pay-per-view. There’s speculation that The Rock was referring to New York City’s Madison Square Garden, which will host WWE’s Survivor Series in November of this year.

- Hulk Hogan reportedly held a meeting with TNA talents on Tuesday before the Impact Wrestling tapings, where he stressed that everyone needs to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Hogan’s in meetings. It’s said that the talents on Tuesday weren’t very receptive to the speech as they’ve heard it all before. Dixie Carter asked the roster if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Vince Russo and his sidekick Matt Conway were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.
I'll be at ringside at survivor series.
pimp.gif

So many NTers are going to events. Represent, yo.
pimp.gif

what i've noticed also is that there are quite a few dudes here who barely post, meaning that they lurk

i don't get why they can't come onto the wrestling threads on a regular basis and contribute

Back
Top Bottom