Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

For those complaining, what would make you happy?  Punk's promos are such a welcomed change from the normal crap we get every week/month/year, if you don't like that and you don't like this, what exactly do you want?

i would have liked for him NOT to play for the crowd and the cheap pop (and rather have him continue to act like %+*! was real life) BUT if vince does swerve everyone on sunday and helps punk win, the segment will serve its purpose. And thats to make it seem even for just one night that punk was turning face.

having cena come out prevented punk from signing and getting his demands and most importantly keeps the mystery for whats going to happen on sunday, ie punk wins and leaves with the title, cena fired, vince screws cena and helps punk win, or cena wins. keeps people guessing

I think tonight confirms punk will win the title on a vince swerve.

no way punk loses in his own backyard.

but as for tonight didnt like the way punk came out and turned on the face charm and getting the crowd behind him when he basically took a big dump on them in the infamous promo a week ago.. seemed way too cheesy and mechanical.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

For those complaining, what would make you happy?  Punk's promos are such a welcomed change from the normal crap we get every week/month/year, if you don't like that and you don't like this, what exactly do you want?

i would have liked for him NOT to play for the crowd and the cheap pop (and rather have him continue to act like %+*! was real life) BUT if vince does swerve everyone on sunday and helps punk win, the segment will serve its purpose. And thats to make it seem even for just one night that punk was turning face.

having cena come out prevented punk from signing and getting his demands and most importantly keeps the mystery for whats going to happen on sunday, ie punk wins and leaves with the title, cena fired, vince screws cena and helps punk win, or cena wins. keeps people guessing

no way punk loses in his own backyard.

but as for tonight didnt like the way punk came out and turned on the face charm and getting the crowd behind him when he basically took a big dump on them in the infamous promo a week ago.. seemed way too cheesy and mechanical.

Ha, I see it now.  After MITB we go through a Cena/Vince feud leading all the way to WM where Vince uses his last trump card, The Rock (Who's been getting a lot of heat recently btw).

Ha, I see it now.  After MITB we go through a Cena/Vince feud leading all the way to WM where Vince uses his last trump card, The Rock (Who's been getting a lot of heat recently btw).

Raw was boring

Cena is the worst at cutting promos

Punk is the truth. Literally. Cena is the ny Yankees, and yes that championship belt has been really ugly for quite some time lol

Raw was boring

Cena is the worst at cutting promos

Punk is the truth. Literally. Cena is the ny Yankees, and yes that championship belt has been really ugly for quite some time lol

Big Poppa Punk
pimp.gif

Strong Colt Cabana chants in the end
laugh.gif

I think Vince will screw cena out of the title at MITB which will lead to an agreement between Vince and Punk that will eventually make punk sign a contract to stay with the WWE..... not sure what will happen with Cena but somehow he will be reinstated by Vince himself to take on a CM Punk Vince alliance.....

I think Vince will screw cena out of the title at MITB which will lead to an agreement between Vince and Punk that will eventually make punk sign a contract to stay with the WWE..... not sure what will happen with Cena but somehow he will be reinstated by Vince himself to take on a CM Punk Vince alliance.....

man i had no idea they stopped making the wrestling ice cream bars. those were gooooooooooood

man i had no idea they stopped making the wrestling ice cream bars. those were gooooooooooood

I would kill for a R-Truth like the one in the vid I posted. Why did they have to make him such a joke so fast? SMH. There was so much potential.

I would kill for a R-Truth like the one in the vid I posted. Why did they have to make him such a joke so fast? SMH. There was so much potential.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

;lol you are never gonna get a vintage truth like that so long as wwe stays pg

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

;lol you are never gonna get a vintage truth like that so long as wwe stays pg

Back
Top Bottom