Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

sick.gif
 at Cena's exaggerated Bawston accent tonight. This segment just went downhill. 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by NobleKane

smh now he cares...

go away
you mad cuz i speak the truth
laugh.gif
got punk out there sounding like cena and NOW you guys like it...

punk went from telling his fans they are the worst to actually caring about them
laugh.gif

hypocrites

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow....................................... i hate john cena.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NEVER in his entire time has he had a boston accent, and i really hate boston by the way. fu-- boston.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but dammit ALL of a sudden it kicks in. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He isn't funny.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]John Cena Sucks.[/color]

smh now he cares...

go away
laugh.gif

punk went from telling his fans they are the worst to actually caring about them
laugh.gif

hypocrites

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow....................................... i hate john cena.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NEVER in his entire time has he had a boston accent, and i really hate boston by the way. fu-- boston.[/color]

smh now he cares...

go away
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hypocrites

he speaks for those who cant
cheesy

smh now he cares...

go away
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hypocrites

he speaks for those who cant
cheesy

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

sick.gif
 at Cena's exaggerated Bawston accent tonight.
YES!  So glad someone else noticed this.  Where the hell did that accent come from all of a sudden????

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

sick.gif
 at Cena's exaggerated Bawston accent tonight.
YES!  So glad someone else noticed this.  Where the hell did that accent come from all of a sudden????

if those wwe ice cream bars drop again, it will be copped by the boxes

and i'm keeping the cards
pimp.gif

if those wwe ice cream bars drop again, it will be copped by the boxes

and i'm keeping the cards
pimp.gif

Damn, I'm surprised at the backlash.  I thought the segment was awesome.  Punk had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand.
Cena lost the crowd when he started with the thing about wiping dog poop on Vince's face.  Did you hear the crowd just die during this?

Anyway, I thought the start of the segment was a little slow with all of Punk's demands, but once Punk really started rolling, it was awesome.  I can't wait for MITB on Sunday.

Damn, I'm surprised at the backlash.  I thought the segment was awesome.  Punk had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand.
Cena lost the crowd when he started with the thing about wiping dog poop on Vince's face.  Did you hear the crowd just die during this?

Anyway, I thought the start of the segment was a little slow with all of Punk's demands, but once Punk really started rolling, it was awesome.  I can't wait for MITB on Sunday.

Punk was awesome tonight once again and spoke the truth, but wow, what the &@#! was up with Cena???
Why doesn't he ever sound convincing??? Even in a worked-shoot type atmosphere, Cena just can't help but
to try to be "funny". Dammit.

Back
Top Bottom