Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Punk was awesome tonight once again and spoke the truth, but wow, what the &@#! was up with Cena???
Why doesn't he ever sound convincing??? Even in a worked-shoot type atmosphere, Cena just can't help but
to try to be "funny". Dammit.

That was a good Promo IMO...  I really want Punk to won the title and leave the WWE with the title.. That would be epic if it was to happen.. Did he really Punch CM Punk in the face? It seemed legit.. 

That was a good Promo IMO...  I really want Punk to won the title and leave the WWE with the title.. That would be epic if it was to happen.. Did he really Punch CM Punk in the face? It seemed legit.. 

punk is that dude
pimp.gif

ICE CREAM BARS!!!!!!!!!!!

For those complaining, what would make you happy?  Punk's promos are such a welcomed change from the normal crap we get every week/month/year, if you don't like that and you don't like this, what exactly do you want?

For those complaining, what would make you happy?  Punk's promos are such a welcomed change from the normal crap we get every week/month/year, if you don't like that and you don't like this, what exactly do you want?

Great promo that was almost ruined by Cena. I see what Punk means. He stands for the "other" fans. The die hard wrestling fans. Ice Cream reference was gold.

Cena, SMH. That's all I can say.

I don't know where this is going but I'm excited for Sunday.

Originally Posted by Club 27

jesus....i cant believe this company just gamed me into a non-Wrestlemania PPV buy
30t6p3b.gif

You too huh?
laugh.gif

MITB will be the first WWE PPV not named Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, or Summerfest I've bought in years.

Hopefully I don't regret this.

Outside of the Punk segments tonight was a pretty mundane Raw.

I like how in the last segment when Punk talked about Cena's father and wife (is he really married?) he did nothing but when he compared him to the Yankees Cena punched him.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Great promo that was almost ruined by Cena. I see what Punk means. He stands for the "other" fans. The die hard wrestling fans. Ice Cream reference was gold.

Cena, SMH. That's all I can say.

I don't know where this is going but I'm excited for Sunday.

Originally Posted by Club 27

jesus....i cant believe this company just gamed me into a non-Wrestlemania PPV buy
30t6p3b.gif

You too huh?
laugh.gif

MITB will be the first WWE PPV not named Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, or Summerfest I've bought in years.

Hopefully I don't regret this.

Outside of the Punk segments tonight was a pretty mundane Raw.

I like how in the last segment when Punk talked about Cena's father and wife (is he really married?) he did nothing but when he compared him to the Yankees Cena punched him.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by chino905

Haha Vince pointed at the Zack Ryder sign
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Yeah, he pointed and laughed 
laugh.gif
Speaking of Vince. Man, the guy just doesn't have it anymore. I mean, he's getting old and all that. So, I guess it's understandable.

Also, why did Cena go in on Vince? I didn't get that outside of it possibly setting up a Punk/Vince alliance IF Punk stays.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by chino905

Haha Vince pointed at the Zack Ryder sign
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Yeah, he pointed and laughed 
laugh.gif
Speaking of Vince. Man, the guy just doesn't have it anymore. I mean, he's getting old and all that. So, I guess it's understandable.

Also, why did Cena go in on Vince? I didn't get that outside of it possibly setting up a Punk/Vince alliance IF Punk stays.

After Raw Went Off The Air.....
John Cena made a few references to the Red Sox/Bruins-Yankees promo and challenged C.M. Punk to the advertised Punk vs. Cena Street Fight. Punk came back out from the entrance and Cena met him on the outside.

Bonus Dark Match: WWE champion John Cena beat C.M. Punk in a Street Fight. They fought on the outside for a while before Punk took a mic and congratulated Derek Jeter for 3,000 hits, then himself, while hitting Cena with the mic. 

Punk had the advantage and began ripping monitors out of the announce table before Cena hit Punk back with a mic. Back in the ring, Punk hit Cena in the back with a chair. Punk did a lot of taunting to Cena's dad and wife, who were sitting ringside for the night. Eventually, Cena's dad hit Cena in the face, sending him into the ring. Cena then covered him for the three count and the win.

After Raw Went Off The Air.....
John Cena made a few references to the Red Sox/Bruins-Yankees promo and challenged C.M. Punk to the advertised Punk vs. Cena Street Fight. Punk came back out from the entrance and Cena met him on the outside.

Bonus Dark Match: WWE champion John Cena beat C.M. Punk in a Street Fight. They fought on the outside for a while before Punk took a mic and congratulated Derek Jeter for 3,000 hits, then himself, while hitting Cena with the mic. 

Punk had the advantage and began ripping monitors out of the announce table before Cena hit Punk back with a mic. Back in the ring, Punk hit Cena in the back with a chair. Punk did a lot of taunting to Cena's dad and wife, who were sitting ringside for the night. Eventually, Cena's dad hit Cena in the face, sending him into the ring. Cena then covered him for the three count and the win.

Keep in mind I didn't watch what just happened
but could the accent be like the start of him wanting to be anti-corporate boy cuz they're making him hide his true self for profit?

idk man im 
pimp.gif
 right now

but could the accent be like the start of him wanting to be anti-corporate boy cuz they're making him hide his true self for profit?

idk man im 
pimp.gif
 right now

Another thing, did anybody notice how much shine/attention Shelton Benjamin got during the MITB hilights?

Another thing, did anybody notice how much shine/attention Shelton Benjamin got during the MITB hilights?

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

idk man im 
pimp.gif
 right now

IDK he's done crap like this before. He's just a tool.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

idk man im 
pimp.gif
 right now

IDK he's done crap like this before. He's just a tool.

Back
Top Bottom