Wrestling Thread April 13-19 | 4/19 TNA Lockdown PPV from Philadelphia - Sting vs Mick Foley

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

I hate HHH.
roll.gif
Okay

but I do think that all hatred and bitterness towards HGH is more than justified. That man has single-handedly ruined good product.

Agreed. Cena used to be the most hated, but it has clamed down alot due to him not being shoved down our throats on a weekly basis. Scumtistarecieves alot of heat as well, also due to his whining and complaining he is not champion while having little mic or in ring skills.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Grisham is quickly becoming more annoying that Michael Cole.

Tonight's show isn't doing anything for me because it's just like random matches thrown together for no reason.

I don't care how much they try to push Zigler. Unless they change his name, he's not getting over.

1. I disagree. I think Grisham is good and entertaining. Cole is just line after line of the same old thing.

2. This weeks Smackdown is just a throw away episode because anyone who read Smackdown spoilers wouldve known the results of the supplemental draft if they didn't mix it up.

3. I like Ziggler. His gimmick, name, and in ring abilities are all good. I don't see the negativity.

But then again. I'm not as bitter as half the people on this board. Lighten up, watching WWE is about having fun, not *****ing and complaining. If you have that big of a problem with the writing, apply for a job as a writer, see how easy it is....

This might seriously be the best post I've ever seen in a wrestling thread. I agree with you 100%... but I do think that all hatred and bitterness towards HGH is more than justified. That man has single-handedly ruined good product.

I agree 100% with the HHH hate. He's been ruining things for years now.

Is it just me or does ziggler look like zack morris from saved by the bell. Does anyone know what has happened to rikishi and chris masters? I truly hope theypush ziggler to become @ leas I.C champion I truly like the dude as a wrestler. Very entertaining to watch

Chris Matthews was released a year or two ago, and Rikishi is doin' the indy wrestling scene part time.

tna_lockdown_6_sides_of_steel_01.gif

tna_lockdown_6_sides_of_steel_02.jpg
tna_lockdown_6_sides_of_steel_03.jpg
tna_lockdown_6_sides_of_steel_04.jpg

TNA WRESTLING PRESENTS "LOCKDOWN" LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW
SUNDAY, APRIL 19, 2009 AT 8PM ET / 5PM PT
FROM THE LIACOURAS CENTER IN PHILADELPHIA

Don't miss the annual Lockdown epic event, the only Pay-Per-View in professional wrestling where every match takes place inside the barbaric Six Sides OfSteel cage!

The official theme for Lockdown is "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" by Smashing Pumpkins

Lockdown will be available on InDemand, DirecTV, Dish Network, TVN, Viewer's Choice and more. Check your programming guide for
availability!

Featured at the event is the Lethal Lockdown, the X Division Xscape Match, the Knockouts Queen Of The Cage match and so much more. Check back next week forofficial match announcements!

The current lineup for Lockdown is as follows:

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: MAIN EVENT FOR THE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Hardcore Legend Mick Foley vs. (c) "The Icon" Sting

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: THE RETURN OF THE LETHAL LOCKDOWN
Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Booker T, Scott Steiner & Kevin Nash) vs. Team Jarrett (Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe & Daniels)

SIX SIDES OF STEEL: WORLD TAG TEAM DOMINATION - TITLE VS. TITLE
Team 3D vs. (c) Beer Money, Inc

X DIVISION XSCAPE MATCH FOR THE X CHAMPIONSHIP
Black Machismo vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir vs. Consequences Creed vs. Kiyoshi vs. (c) Suicide

TNA KNOCKOUTS WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
Taylor Wilde vs. Angelina Love vs. (c) Awesome Kong

QUEEN OF THE CAGE MATCH
ODB vs. Madison Rayne vs. Daffney vs. Sojo Bolt

NEW JAPAN JR. TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
The Latin American Xchange vs. No Limit vs. (c) The Motor City Machineguns

Plus the debut of a former world champion.

A PPV in Philly, and I will not be there.

The extreme invasion of TNA begins once again, this time I hope it's more serious.

Looks like a certain "Human Suplex Machine" will be crossing the line tonight.

On a side note, it was great to see the "Fallen Angel" return, no mask or gimmicks.

I know alot of you guys are anti-TNA, but this card looks as solid a PPV card as there has been in a while.

And Lockdown PPV's never seem to disapoint, I'll vouch, as I was in St. Louis in 2007.

I'll take this versus WWE. Just when I started watching a little again, I had to turn it off.

Vince McMahon needs to get the hell out of the wrestling business, he's delusional and clueless.

Peace, enjoy the PPV if you're watching it.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I wouldn't mind watching the TNA PPV if anybody has a stream. I really have nothing to do tonight
I'd post the link, but they seem to not like it on the site.

Search "justin" and "tv" in google.

TNA Spoilers for tonight's show:

Spoiler [+]
Angelina Love will be the new TNA Knockout Champion come Sunday and will hold onto the title up through October in efforts to keep her with the company as it nears her contract expiration.

In truly tragic news, Mick Foley is scheduled to go over on Sting at Lockdown. Worse still, this will not be a Non Title Decision, effective at the close of Lockdown, MICK FOLEY WILL BE THE TNA WORLD CHAMPION!!!

It appears that the talent that is supposed to debut is Bobby Lashley. Lashley is said not to be in a wrestling role but in a few spot appearances. Taz is also being considered for a "Al Snow" style run with TNA, essentially, one or two spots and then done with the companay.

Trevor Murdoch is TNA bound and Lance Cade is not far behind.

TNA is redeveloping the Tag Team Division. On iMPACT, TNA will debut the tag team of Amazing Red and Paul London. They will be facing off against MCMG and going over them to boot.

Spoiler [+]
Damn, WWE is gonna be kicking themselves if Lashley decides to stay at TNA.

WWE dropped the ball with Paul London and it looks like Kendrick will be following in his footsteps pretty soon

If TNA stopped giving MEM and other washed up wrestlers so much airtime and learned how to edit their videos better then TNA would be better than the WWE

and Paul London >>> Brian Kendrick

^ Even as a TNA fan, I'd have to totally agree.

Getting better, though.

At least it's not TNAngle entirely anymore.

Now, they just need to get the Alpha Male back, and I'm set.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

^ Even as a TNA fan, I'd have to totally agree.

Getting better, though.

At least it's not TNAngle entirely anymore.

Now, they just need to get the Alpha Male back, and I'm set.
Nope, he's back with WWE.

Back
Top Bottom