Wrestling Thread April 13-19 | 4/19 TNA Lockdown PPV from Philadelphia - Sting vs Mick Foley

Grisham: "I gotta learn how to make it rain."
JR: "......................."

JR: "...let's uh, get back and focused..."

Grisham is quickly becoming more annoying that Michael Cole.

Tonight's show isn't doing anything for me because it's just like random matches thrown together for no reason.

I don't care how much they try to push Zigler. Unless they change his name, he's not getting over.

laugh.gif
Please make Matt Striker and JR a duo WWE. Todd Grisham sucks.

- As a lifelong wrestling fan I have never been able to grasp the concept of why Sting is so popular.� Everything about him is dull.� From his in ring moves,to his crowd interactions, to his mic skills (which are atrocious in my opinion).� I understand the whole Sting vs. the NWO phenomenon...it was epic TV duringits time.� But does that warrant him being a main event superstar in the year, 2009?� That *+%* was 10 years ago!� And even before the whole "crow"Sting, I never knew why he was so beloved.� Was it because he had face paint?� He had good matches with Ric Flair but who didn't have good matches with RicFlair?� Bottom line, Sting blows...moving on...

I agree with this, I always thought he was overrated.

Maryse is STUPID sexy

That little smile she does after she flips her hair has me harder than Calculus

Dolph Ziggler has the potential, but the whole name and gimmick is stupid with him. I mean how are you gonna take this guy seriously?

I don't even $%%% with white girls but it's just something about Maryse.

Has she ever talked on the mic before?

i actually like ziggler. his in ring ability is impressive. i hope he and john morrison get the right push on smackdown

Originally Posted by 22stylez

i actually like ziggler. his in ring ability is impressive. i hope he and john morrison get the right push on smackdown
He's got a lot of talent but he needs to lose that bleach blond push back hair and crappy gimmick.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Tonight's show isn't doing anything for me because it's just like random matches thrown together for no reason.

I don't care how much they try to push Zigler. Unless they change his name, he's not getting over.

1. I disagree. I think Grisham is good and entertaining. Cole is just line after line of the same old thing.

2. This weeks Smackdown is just a throw away episode because anyone who read Smackdown spoilers wouldve known the results of the supplemental draft if theydidn't mix it up.

3. I like Ziggler. His gimmick, name, and in ring abilities are all good. I don't see the negativity.

But then again. I'm not as bitter as half the people on this board. Lighten up, watching WWE is about having fun, not *****ing and complaining. If you havethat big of a problem with the writing, apply for a job as a writer, see how easy it is....

I thought Benjamin had a pretty good match against Taker tonight.
Gail Kim doesn't have the pop I expected, it's like Christian's arrival, seemed wasted.

And what the hell happened to Kozlov?
One minute he is like the #1 contender, undefeated and unstoppable, then all of a sudden he is just gone.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

1. I disagree. I think Grisham is good and entertaining. Cole is just line after line of the same old thing.

2. This weeks Smackdown is just a throw away episode because anyone who read Smackdown spoilers wouldve known the results of the supplemental draft if they didn't mix it up.

3. I like Ziggler. His gimmick, name, and in ring abilities are all good. I don't see the negativity.

But then again. I'm not as bitter as half the people on this board. Lighten up, watching WWE is about having fun, not *****ing and complaining. If you have that big of a problem with the writing, apply for a job as a writer, see how easy it is....

This might seriously be the best post I've ever seen in a wrestling thread. I agree with you 100%... but I do think that all hatred and bitterness towardsHGH is more than justified. That man has single-handedly ruined good product.

Back
Top Bottom