Wrestling Thread April 13-19 | 4/19 TNA Lockdown PPV from Philadelphia - Sting vs Mick Foley

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Spoiler [+]
I can't wait for some more Bobby Lashley promos
smokin.gif
You say your name is Finlay and you love to fight but you know what, I say your name is Finlay and you're a baththurd.

If TNA stopped giving MEM and other washed up wrestlers so much airtime and learned how to edit their videos better then TNA would be better than the WWE
What some people fail to realize is that SPIKE wants KNOWN wrestlers front and center on Impact. Check any PPV they do outside of orlando and seethat almost every member of MEM get cheered regardless of storyline. AJ styles might be the best wrestler in TNA but he aint filling seats like any of the MEM.

Kurt Angle should return to ECW and win the belt.

Then we wouldve won the WWE Title, World Heavyweight Title, ECW Title, WCW Title, TNA Title, IWGP Title, King of the Mountain, and King of the Ring
pimp.gif

'Sup JP.

Haven't seen you post this many times in the wrestling threads in a minute...

Y'all already know how I feel about TNA...I post news & notes on it, but that's it.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

If TNA stopped giving MEM and other washed up wrestlers so much airtime and learned how to edit their videos better then TNA would be better than the WWE
What some people fail to realize is that SPIKE wants KNOWN wrestlers front and center on Impact. Check any PPV they do outside of orlando and see that almost every member of MEM get cheered regardless of storyline. AJ styles might be the best wrestler in TNA but he aint filling seats like any of the MEM.

Thats very understable as the avg wrestling fan may not know who Chris Sabin is, but I'm tired of seeing JJ, Foley, MEM, Team 3D after every match

And I love Taylor Wilde I would move to Canada and go ice fishin with her every night to get our dinner. Velvet Sky also

Just when I was kinda getting into tna J-E-double F-J-A-double R-E-double T comes back
eyes.gif

And I got a feeling its only going get worse after 2nite.

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

What some people fail to realize is that SPIKE wants KNOWN wrestlers front and center on Impact. Check any PPV they do outside of orlando and see that almost every member of MEM get cheered regardless of storyline. AJ styles might be the best wrestler in TNA but he aint filling seats like any of the MEM.

Thats very understable as the avg wrestling fan may not know who Chris Sabin is, but I'm tired of seeing JJ, Foley, MEM, Team 3D after every match

And I love Taylor Wilde I would move to Canada and go ice fishin with her every night to get our dinner. Velvet Sky also

I kinda wish they'd let jj, foley, and the "past their prime" guys fight over the legends belt and leave the world title for theyounger guys who can still perform in the ring

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

I kinda wish they'd let jj, foley, and the "past their prime" guys fight over the legends belt and leave the world title for the younger guys who can still perform in the ring

As we've learned in wrestling some things just make too much sense for them

Back
Top Bottom