Wrestling Thread April 13-19 | 4/19 TNA Lockdown PPV from Philadelphia - Sting vs Mick Foley

Angle look skinny as fuuuuuu! Guess TNA dont supply the roids like the WWE
laugh.gif

You ain't lying. This is the first time I've actually watch a TNA match and I thought that was a Kurt Angle Clone, kinda like what theydid with two Undertaker's back in the day
laugh.gif

Does anyone know why Sting never went to the WWE?

I remember someone telling me its because he really hates Vince

^ I was wondering that myself, but wasn't he with the WWE for a while after WCW was brought out by Vince? Sting is in the WWE is the kind of boost theyneed right now.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

^ I was wondering that myself, but wasn't he with the WWE for a while after WCW was brought out by Vince? Sting is in the WWE is the kind of boost they need right now.

Nah he never went to WWE after Vice bought them He may have been there when it was WWF but I don't think so

Basically he thought Vince would do his character�dirty.

Tuning in now for the main event. I've been way to distracted from the Sixers awesome win tonight.

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Good video Vince did do some WCW wrestlers wrong though he has a point Still think Sting should think about going to the WWE

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

just curious, does anyone know when angle's contract is up with tna?

September i believe
I cant see angle leaving TNA anytime soon. You think he'd leave to TNA to go to RAW and job to HGH or smackdown and lose to CENA? He got thetop spot in TNA he'd be a fool to leave. Look what happened when christain went back to WWE, yall still waiting on his "real" main eventpush
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Interesting.� He's smart in that regard that he wouldn't be used properly because Triple H will just own him like he's doing RandyOrton now.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

What happened in the Team Angle vs. Team Jarrett match? I missed it

Chaos, then Jarrett has the choice of hitting AJ or Booker with the guitar. Chooses Booker, team Jarrett gets the win.

And
roll.gif
at Lashley going to TNA. What happened to him being the next bigthing in MMA?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Chaos, then Jarrett has the choice of hitting AJ or Booker with the guitar. Chooses Booker, team Jarrett gets the win.

And
roll.gif
at Lashley going to TNA. What happened to him being the next big thing in MMA?
grin.gif

Lashley had so much potential in the WWE and now he's in TNA after failing with MMA

Originally Posted by coolgy023

And
roll.gif
at Lashley going to TNA. What happened to him being the next big thing in MMA?
grin.gif

Lashley had so much potential in the WWE and now he's in TNA after failing with MMA

Word. He was pretty much gonna be the next World Heavyweight Champion and be the next golden boy..but now he's just gonna get lost in the shuffle in TNA.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom