Wrestling Thread April 13-19 | 4/19 TNA Lockdown PPV from Philadelphia - Sting vs Mick Foley

I'm assuming the Supplemental Draft will take place just like last year, 1 pick ever 10 minutes beginning at Noon. Last year there were 16 picks. Hereare a few of the bigger ones:

Kofi Kingston to Raw
Carlito to Smackdown
Finlay to ECW
Shelton Benjamin to Smackdown
Brian Kendrick to Smackdown

So that gives you a sense of the type of guys we'll see move this year. They need to beef up the ECW a little bit. Here are just a few of my thoughts onwho should move where today:

William Regal to Smackdown
Charlie Haas to ECW
Jamie Noble to Smackdown
Santino to ECW
DH Smith to Raw
Mr. Kennedy to ECW
Umaga to ECW
Morrison to Smackdown
Katie Lea Burchill to Smackdown
Evan Bourne to Smackdown

From what I've read, there should be one or two surprises in today's supplemental draft. 4w, I don't think Santino moves to ECW. The writersutilize his comedy segments basically every week so I don't think they'd let him go to waste there.

What you didn't see on this week's RAW.

- Dark Match: Dolph Ziggler defeated Goldust with a reverse neckbreaker.

- Dark Match: Kurt Hawkins defeated Jimmy Wang Yang with a Moonsault.

- Taker vs. Matt Hardy was taped for WWE Superstars.

- The building wasn't sold out as there were open seats on the floor (off camera seats) and up top.

- RAW GM Vickie Guerrero announced during a commercial break that the 2010 Royal Rumble will take place on January 24 at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, GA. Tickets go on sale this Saturday at Ticketmaster.com.

- During the commercial break, Santino cut an in-ring promo for WWE.com.

- After his match with the Great Khali, Santino sold the beatdown for a few minutes.

- There were "boring" chants during the Divas match.

- John Cena got a good reaction when he cut his promo on Swagger, but then got booed when he came out.

- There was no dark match main event. Triple H, Batista and Shane celebrated after the show went off the air. Batista and Triple H made fun of Shane McMahon's "dance" that he does when he comes out from behind the curtain, and they went to the back.

I want to see how they try and develop ECW and I also want to see what will happen with Kane. I wonder if they wil ldevelop the legends scenario with jerichoas he faces the undertaker.

Raw gets Mr. Kennedy

Another pick that makes no sense. Kennedy will flounder as a midcarder on Raw. He needed to build himself back up on a lesser show. I guess first he needs toworry about just getting back in the ring.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Raw gets Mr. Kennedy

Another pick that makes no sense. Kennedy will flounder as a midcarder on Raw. He needed to build himself back up on a lesser show. I guess first he needs to worry about just getting back in the ring.
I agree.

I guess he'll be challenging MVP for the US title, but he needs to prove that he can stay healthy for a long period of time.

With the 2nd pick in the 2009 Supplemental Draft, SmackDown selects SHAD GASPARD!

If JTG goes with him, I'm fine with it. If they split up Cryme Tyme, these guys will both be out of jobs within 6 months.

Man someone stick a fork in Kennedy, he is done. Oh wait, hes now on Raw, guess it will be a shovel instead.

With the 3rd pick in the 2009 Supplemental Draft, SmackDown selects ALICIA FOX!

Yawn. Chick can't wrestle. Release her.

With the 4th pick in the 2009 Supplemental Draft, Rawselects 1/2 of the Unified WWE Tag Team Champions, PRIMO!

The tag titles had a chance on Smackdown. Not on Raw. Another foolish move.

With the 5th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, SmackDown selects MIKE KNOX!

Once again, Raw gets stronger.
Yawn.

^^ Agreed, maybe one will stay on SD and have them fight on each show. If you read the spoilers for SD, it doesnt look like the draft did any good as it isstill extremely interbranded.

wwejoeystyles: Have I been drafted yet? Can we draft Mike Adamle back from NBC? This is so exciting that Josh just got another nosebleed. OMG!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

With the 6th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, ECW selects EZEKIEL JACKSON!

I like this move. I have always thought they could do a lot more with him, and now he will have a chance to develop.

Damn they need to atleast make Brian Kendrick a contender for the IC belt now.

I see John Morrison going to Raw and feud with The Miz after what happened Monday.

With the 7th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, Raw selects NIKKI BELLA!

Another YAWN pick. Been quite the uneventful draft so far. EJ going to ECW is the only pick that may benefit any of the shows.

Bourne/Morrison was really good.

This draft has been weak to me. Glad Y2J is on SD. Just seems that WWE wasted a lot of picks.

With the 8th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, SmackDown selects CANDICE MICHELLE!

And it just keeps getting more pointless.

With the 9th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, ECW selects ZACK RYDER!

Vince is dead set on killing tag team wrestling once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom