Wrestling Thread April 13-19 | 4/19 TNA Lockdown PPV from Philadelphia - Sting vs Mick Foley

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

With the 15th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, SmackDown selects JOHN MORRISON!!!

Best pick of the draft. Morrison will be a main eventer on Smackdown.

With the 16th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, Raw selects 1/2 of the Unified WWE Tag Team Champions, CARLITO!!

WWE finally gets ir right

Corey Clayton: On that last call, I was told that there are "less than 10 more picks remaining." So there's a light at the end of the tunnel!

Corey Clayton: The next pick will be No. 17 .... We will not have any more than 25 picks, the GMs havepromised.

Jeez, they are really moving a lot of people around this year.

With the 15th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, SmackDown selects JOHN MORRISON!!!

Best pick of the draft. Morrison will be a main eventer on Smackdown.
In due time, but not right away...hopefully they give him a legit push on SD.

I'd be more excited about the Tag Titles being on RAW if the WWE actually gave a damn about the division.
eyes.gif

At least they didn't have Carlito and Primo on two separate brands.
sick.gif

With the 17th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, ECW selects NATALYA!

Solid pick if they are actually going to have her wrestle on ECW. Either way, she teams up with Kidd.

With the 17th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, ECW selects NATALYA!

Solid pick if they are actually going to have her wrestle on ECW. Either way, she teams up with Kidd.
...and DH Smith.

Hart Foundation...?
nerd.gif

With the 18th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, Raw selects FESTUS!

Looks like another guy who will get his release within 6 months.

So do all the Tag Teams just go to Raw to challenge for the belts? This seems like more of a move to get the belts on Ted and Cody.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So do all the Tag Teams just go to Raw to challenge for the belts? This seems like more of a move to get the belts on Ted and Cody.
pimp.gif
Pretty much sense they beat them last week on SD. And thatwas brought up several times during their match on Monday with Team Shovel.

Ever member of Legacy will have gold like Evolution once did.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by RKO2004

eek.gif

What? They are going to take those belts away, no questions asked. Just a matter of time. But my question is, why bury Legacy then try to build them back up tojust bury them one day again? But yeah Orton will be WWE Champ and Priceless Tag champs. It sounds good but I'm sure the E will botch it.

^You didn't catch my edit lol.

JTG to SD.

laugh.gif
So these bammas are pretty much done within 5 months.

And while on SD they bet not team up with R-Truth.
sick.gif

With the 20th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, SmackDown selects DOLPH ZIGGLER!

Three picks left.

HF 2.0
pimp.gif

What WWE needs to do is have Legacy and HF2 feud about who has the better wrestling lineage

Damn what are they doing with SD?

They must gonna give Jericho a JBL type title reign until the next draft lol.

With the 21th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, Raw selects THE BRIAN KENDRICK!

I HATE THIS PICK. He has ZERO chance of succeeding on Raw. There are so many more guys his size on Smackdown that he could actually wrestle. He'll probablyend up being nothing more than a jobber.

Back
Top Bottom