Wrestling Thread April 13-19 | 4/19 TNA Lockdown PPV from Philadelphia - Sting vs Mick Foley

With the 10th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, Raw selects CHAVO GUERRERO!

I'm really getting tired of sitting in this chat room.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Why are they burying the Tag Division in this draft?
laugh.gif

tag team division?
nerd.gif

touche.

And did anyone hear about the new SvR2009 DLC?

Doink The Clown, Vader, Earthquake and the Bushwackers.

Pointless draft..
smh.gif

Are we atleast going to get an announcer change? All i'm seeing is tag team splits and divas being drafted.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Maybe a dumb question, does the DLC cost money?
Yeah..SvR DLC is pretty cheap tho. It was like..320 pts for 360 users.

Put R-Truth on ECW so I can stop following this chat thing..

Damn...put my wife on SD.
frown.gif

If R-Truth doesn't go to ECW

or

John Morrison go to SD

This draft would have been a waste.

With the 14th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, ECW selects DH SMITH!

Finally, the second decent pick of the draft. Hopefully they don't make him a corny clone of his father.

I'm looking at a wrestling board and the guy streaming the draft posted this:

WWE Supplemental Draft Pick #14: DH Smith To RAW

So i guess he screwed up???

D.H. Smith went from getting a win in his first match but a suspension for 30 days shortly after that...to getting drafted to SD and this close to forming the New Hart Foundation...never appeared on SD...then he was about to be called up on RAW as the new memberof Legacy...he got heat from management because he pulled some shady stuff on his partner...and now got drafted to ECW.

Damn...
laugh.gif

Ahh... that's right, the supplemental draft today. So far, it looks like a total waste of time. The only way I'll support Hornswoggle to Raw is ifit's Vince's master plan to fire that annoying little bastard in a couple months.

With the 15th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, SmackDown selects JOHN MORRISON!!!

Best pick of the draft. Morrison will be a main eventer on Smackdown.

With the 16th pick in the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft, Rawselects 1/2 of the Unified WWE Tag Team Champions, CARLITO!!

Back
Top Bottom