WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Yeah, man.

thats really cool
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Gracias.

Holy @*@$ this thread has 46 pages..

and it's not even Sunday yet. BTW do we have posting limits? Cause if I do..that wouldn't be good.
laugh.gif

Also, JNSQ snap out of it! You need a beer, man. Get it together!

Gracias.

Holy @*@$ this thread has 46 pages..

and it's not even Sunday yet. BTW do we have posting limits? Cause if I do..that wouldn't be good.
laugh.gif

Also, JNSQ snap out of it! You need a beer, man. Get it together!

J.R.-"I can't believe that Gen X has attacked a poor defenseless ring announcer"..And whats crazier then that is the announcer is fighting back and giving Gen X all he can handle..

Cole:JR, whose this making his way to the ring?..It can't be!!..IT IS!! IT IS!!..ITS CASEKICKS..

JR:Business has just picked up folks..

Spoiler [+]

"Gen X what the hell do you think you're doing?..You come out here and start popping off at the mouth about being in this thread weekly and nobody gives you any respect..Seriously?..You have 45 posts!..You're damn right you don't get any respect..You have to earn it..You have to make you presence known..And getting your @%$ whooped by Howard Finkel is no way to get respect..You claim to be from Brooklyn, but Im here to tell you that you couldnt survive 2 minutes in Brooklyn..Come to Red Hook and see if you can last..And when you do, make sure you atleast wear a clean shirt brotha.."

JR: Michael it seems Gen X has got his feelings hurt and has tried to take out CaseKicks, but apparently he's so weak that his moves seem to have no affect on the FTW Champion..
Spoiler [+]

Cole: Yes JR, it appears that CaseKicks is now going to teach this pathetic jobber a lesson he'll never forget..
Spoiler [+]

CaseKicks: I told you people that I was gonna make my debut soon, but I guess it had to be sooner than I thought..And now that I've showed this punk how real men wrestle I only got 1 thing to say..

BEAT ME IF YOU CAN..SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!!!..
Spoiler [+]

J.R.-"I can't believe that Gen X has attacked a poor defenseless ring announcer"..And whats crazier then that is the announcer is fighting back and giving Gen X all he can handle..

Cole:JR, whose this making his way to the ring?..It can't be!!..IT IS!! IT IS!!..ITS CASEKICKS..

JR:Business has just picked up folks..

Spoiler [+]

"Gen X what the hell do you think you're doing?..You come out here and start popping off at the mouth about being in this thread weekly and nobody gives you any respect..Seriously?..You have 45 posts!..You're damn right you don't get any respect..You have to earn it..You have to make you presence known..And getting your @%$ whooped by Howard Finkel is no way to get respect..You claim to be from Brooklyn, but Im here to tell you that you couldnt survive 2 minutes in Brooklyn..Come to Red Hook and see if you can last..And when you do, make sure you atleast wear a clean shirt brotha.."

JR: Michael it seems Gen X has got his feelings hurt and has tried to take out CaseKicks, but apparently he's so weak that his moves seem to have no affect on the FTW Champion..
Spoiler [+]

Cole: Yes JR, it appears that CaseKicks is now going to teach this pathetic jobber a lesson he'll never forget..
Spoiler [+]

CaseKicks: I told you people that I was gonna make my debut soon, but I guess it had to be sooner than I thought..And now that I've showed this punk how real men wrestle I only got 1 thing to say..

BEAT ME IF YOU CAN..SURVIVE IF I LET YOU!!!..
Spoiler [+]

this thread will pass 100 pages by monday afternoon

has a wrestling thread ever passed 100 pages?

this thread will pass 100 pages by monday afternoon

has a wrestling thread ever passed 100 pages?

Now that I've made my debut and have already started to put people in their place, Im sure the page count is going to start going crazy..lol

Now that I've made my debut and have already started to put people in their place, Im sure the page count is going to start going crazy..lol

Im not confused about anything

i just took a character and tweeked it into  my own vision, and rode it all the way to the main event of the biggest match on the biggest card this company has ever seen

no big deal, of course...

Im not confused about anything

i just took a character and tweeked it into  my own vision, and rode it all the way to the main event of the biggest match on the biggest card this company has ever seen

no big deal, of course...

The more I hear about this wrestling simulation software, the more excited I get to see myself kicking everyone's @+$.
pimp.gif

The more I hear about this wrestling simulation software, the more excited I get to see myself kicking everyone's @+$.
pimp.gif

question lobo & 4w

is it better to post the wm27 predictions today or after NTMania

question lobo & 4w

is it better to post the wm27 predictions today or after NTMania

Don't ask me. Do whatever you want.
laugh.gif
I do remember reading something about 4W putting up the preview today, though.

PS no previews for NTWT Mania anymore, guys. I tried but I'm going to be way too busy with work.

Don't ask me. Do whatever you want.
laugh.gif
I do remember reading something about 4W putting up the preview today, though.

PS no previews for NTWT Mania anymore, guys. I tried but I'm going to be way too busy with work.

Where has HyperClown been? I need a laugh before I but these size 12 boots to his face.

Where has HyperClown been? I need a laugh before I but these size 12 boots to his face.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

*Continues to watch from rafters; points bat at MJ All lame 24/7*
This guy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
We both know your in the rafters...because you can't a ring side seat....If this were a plane...you'd be coach...but I got a first class @#^ whooping for you... What's JRA stand for?

<spoiler> Junior Ring Assist
48636619165495df66fc3f97f53ac8e680bb4fa0_r.gif
</spoiler>

When I want to re-inact WWF Superstars from the 90s, I book a match with you...until then take your plastic fisher price, ain't that nice, took a gamble and rolled the dice wiffle ball bat pointing pile of steaming monkey crap back to the dark matches and leave the trash talk to the big boys...

Address me again and you won't have to worry about a match....

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

*Continues to watch from rafters; points bat at MJ All lame 24/7*
This guy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
We both know your in the rafters...because you can't a ring side seat....If this were a plane...you'd be coach...but I got a first class @#^ whooping for you... What's JRA stand for?

<spoiler> Junior Ring Assist
48636619165495df66fc3f97f53ac8e680bb4fa0_r.gif
</spoiler>

When I want to re-inact WWF Superstars from the 90s, I book a match with you...until then take your plastic fisher price, ain't that nice, took a gamble and rolled the dice wiffle ball bat pointing pile of steaming monkey crap back to the dark matches and leave the trash talk to the big boys...

Address me again and you won't have to worry about a match....

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom