WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
is it better to post the wm27 predictions today or after NTMania
ad32594e905e2c5a5ed1d7d21c1b1e85d533383.gif

Probable WrestleMania Match Change
The Corre attacked Vladimir Kozlov at Fan Axxess today which looks to be the angle to put Kofi Kingston into that match--Wade Barrett & Ezekiel Jackson & Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel vs. Big Show & Kane & Santino Marella & Kofi Kingston.

Probable WrestleMania Match Change
The Corre attacked Vladimir Kozlov at Fan Axxess today which looks to be the angle to put Kofi Kingston into that match--Wade Barrett & Ezekiel Jackson & Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel vs. Big Show & Kane & Santino Marella & Kofi Kingston.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In other news, the 8 man tag match with the Corre might change with a replacement for Kozlov

Sound is kind of loud

And
TNA Champion Sting told the Daily Star that he was offered a match with Undertaker and a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame. "It was close," Sting said. "I’m glad things turned out the way they did. There are so many variables. "Let’s just say that I turned it down for the same reasons I always have. Some- thing in me never trusted what would happen up there, based entirely on the track record with other WCW guys and everything that went on after Vince bought WCW." To read the full story, visit DailyStar.co.uk.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In other news, the 8 man tag match with the Corre might change with a replacement for Kozlov

Sound is kind of loud

And
TNA Champion Sting told the Daily Star that he was offered a match with Undertaker and a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame. "It was close," Sting said. "I’m glad things turned out the way they did. There are so many variables. "Let’s just say that I turned it down for the same reasons I always have. Some- thing in me never trusted what would happen up there, based entirely on the track record with other WCW guys and everything that went on after Vince bought WCW." To read the full story, visit DailyStar.co.uk.

JNSQ U RUDY POOH!!!!!

i have a feeling u wont make it to NTMania

u can hide in the smush room with snooks, i will still knock the door down, close my eyes and give u the biggest !*! whooping u have ever gotten

then your pretentious pack tag team partner hombrelobo will have to vacate the tag titles

JNSQ U RUDY POOH!!!!!

i have a feeling u wont make it to NTMania

u can hide in the smush room with snooks, i will still knock the door down, close my eyes and give u the biggest !*! whooping u have ever gotten

then your pretentious pack tag team partner hombrelobo will have to vacate the tag titles

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

PS no previews for NTWT Mania anymore, guys. I tried but I'm going to be way too busy with work.

boo-this-man.gif

i was actually really looking forward to the preview

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

PS no previews for NTWT Mania anymore, guys. I tried but I'm going to be way too busy with work.

boo-this-man.gif

i was actually really looking forward to the preview

Don't worry man, tomorrow will make up for it.

PS I just found out I can add legit add tag teams and stables to the sim. *adds super powers*

Spoiler [+]
2ypiwxf.gif

Don't worry man, tomorrow will make up for it.

PS I just found out I can add legit add tag teams and stables to the sim. *adds super powers*

Spoiler [+]
2ypiwxf.gif

Originally Posted by woowoowooyouknowit

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

wassupp banana cat.

Club bringing his jabroni reinforcements
alien.gif
you serious bro?!?!

But don't worry, bro. I'll make this quick and easy. I will be NTWT World Champion real soon. I already destroyed all my competition on WWE Superstars, so you will be next in line for me and my Zack Pack.
Maybe you can earn a spot on NTXT.

wassupp banana cat.

Club bringing his jabroni reinforcements
alien.gif
you serious bro?!?!

But don't worry, bro. I'll make this quick and easy. I will be NTWT World Champion real soon. I already destroyed all my competition on WWE Superstars, so you will be next in line for me and my Zack Pack.
Maybe you can earn a spot on NTXT.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

(Waits for crowd to calm down, and after 10 minutes wonders if he may have gotten the crowd a little bit to Crunk)
I may be the biggest TennHouse mark on NT.  And that's what's up
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

(Waits for crowd to calm down, and after 10 minutes wonders if he may have gotten the crowd a little bit to Crunk)
I may be the biggest TennHouse mark on NT.  And that's what's up
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

• Alberto Del Rio -490
  •  John Cena -190
  • The Undertaker -1050
  • Randy Orton -265
  • Jerry Lawler -1700
  • Cody Rhodes -160
  •  Trish Stratus, Snooki, & John Morrison -1275
  •  Daniel Bryan +160
Long Shot Prop Bets
  • Jim Ross becomes physically involved during the Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole match +300
Am I doing it right?
grin.gif
You got it

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

• Alberto Del Rio -490
  •  John Cena -190
  • The Undertaker -1050
  • Randy Orton -265
  • Jerry Lawler -1700
  • Cody Rhodes -160
  •  Trish Stratus, Snooki, & John Morrison -1275
  •  Daniel Bryan +160
Long Shot Prop Bets
  • Jim Ross becomes physically involved during the Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole match +300
Am I doing it right?
grin.gif
You got it

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that in a meeting held yesterday, it was agreed upon that WWE would no longer be referred to as "World Wrestling Entertainment." Because of Vince McMahon's desire to rid the use of the word "wrestling" in the company name, it's being said that the company will solely be referred to as "WWE," and it will be branded as such.
I've never seen a guy so successful in a business he hates so much
tired.gif

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that in a meeting held yesterday, it was agreed upon that WWE would no longer be referred to as "World Wrestling Entertainment." Because of Vince McMahon's desire to rid the use of the word "wrestling" in the company name, it's being said that the company will solely be referred to as "WWE," and it will be branded as such.
I've never seen a guy so successful in a business he hates so much
tired.gif

IM THAT ONE it is my destiny to win the US title at mania i can see it now.................

“vince McMahon voice

Back
Top Bottom